Author Topic: The Spec Sheet  (Read 325405 times)

Re: The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2280 on: October 26, 2017, 09:36:03 AM »
Shit, I missed some new UFOSHIP.com productions.  Are the Bellgab notifications working?

peace
Hog

« Reply #2281 on: October 26, 2017, 09:41:24 AM »
Shit, I missed some new UFOSHIP.com productions.  Are the Bellgab notifications working?

peace
Hog
Nevermind, there doesn't appear to be a Bellgab membergroup for the SpecSheet.

peace
Hog

« Reply #2282 on: January 27, 2018, 10:34:47 AM »
Iíve got updates.

There will be a Spec Sheet Sponsored event this Sunday. Left4Dead PC gaming session with MV, themudking, LucaParcelli and some open spots. We will attempt to live stream the game and audio through YouTube but the focus will be on gaming not podcasting 

There will be limited open spots to join us but youíve got to have the original left for dead on PC preferably on steam.  Send me a steam friend request: themudking and be ready to play without the need of us helping you figure things out. There will be glitches and issues but waiting for you to get it installed, figuring out how to connect, etc. shouldnít be one!  If you want to voice chat during the game install Discord and test voice chatting before joining I will give you the channel info the day of the game session. Anyone is welcome to chat through Discord as long as itís not distracting to the group playing!

There will be a new Spec Sheet very soon (possibly next week) and an attempt to have more regular shows going forward. The tech world changed significantly since we were on regularly and cyber security has taken a front seat in the minds of everyone that pays attention to tech. The world needs FireFub now more than ever.

« Reply #2283 on: January 27, 2018, 10:36:46 AM »
Iíve got updates.

There will be a Spec Sheet Sponsored event this Sunday. Left4Dead PC gaming session with MV, themudking, LucaParcelli and some open spots. We will attempt to live stream the game and audio through YouTube but the focus will be on gaming not podcasting 

There will be limited open spots to join us but youíve got to have the original left for dead on PC preferably on steam.  Send me a steam friend request: themudking and be ready to play without the need of us helping you figure things out. There will be glitches and issues but waiting for you to get it installed, figuring out how to connect, etc. shouldnít be one!  If you want to voice chat during the game install Discord and test voice chatting before joining I will give you the channel info the day of the game session. Anyone is welcome to chat through Discord as long as itís not distracting to the group playing!

There will be a new Spec Sheet very soon (possibly next week) and an attempt to have more regular shows going forward. The tech world changed significantly since we were on regularly and cyber security has taken a front seat in the minds of everyone that pays attention to tech. The world needs FireFub now more than ever.

Will non-players be able to watch the game?

« Reply #2284 on: January 27, 2018, 11:44:03 AM »
... The tech world changed significantly since we were on regularly...

Really?  Thanks for letting us know.

Can you give us an update on getting full functionality from our @home accounts, tips on evading police dragnets when downloading from Napster, and some of your favorite MySpace pages?

« Reply #2285 on: January 27, 2018, 12:53:20 PM »

« Reply #2286 on: January 27, 2018, 01:34:04 PM »
Will non-players be able to watch the game?

Yep with the YouTube link from my Paranormal.chat channel

« Reply #2287 on: January 27, 2018, 01:37:28 PM »
Really?  Thanks for letting us know.

Can you give us an update on getting full functionality from our @home accounts, tips on evading police dragnets when downloading from Napster, and some of your favorite MySpace pages?

Youíre welcome, just one more service the Spec Sheet provides its loyal listeners such as yourself!

We will most definitely talk about all these topics and and many more such as the importance of having a GeoCities account to promote your Ďbrandí. 

« Reply #2288 on: January 27, 2018, 06:41:07 PM »
Antibiotics.

Itís probably smarter for us to not kiss during this flair up :)

« Reply #2289 on: January 27, 2018, 06:52:04 PM »
Youíre welcome, just one more service the Spec Sheet provides its loyal listeners such as yourself!

We will most definitely talk about all these topics and and many more such as the importance of having a GeoCities account to promote your Ďbrandí. 
geocities

« Reply #2290 on: January 27, 2018, 07:59:00 PM »
Something's come up and I won't be able to make it tomorrow.  However, I could do it pretty much any other day this week.

« Reply #2291 on: January 27, 2018, 08:26:44 PM »
Something's come up and I won't be able to make it tomorrow.  ...

If it's up for moar than 4 hours see a doctor!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priapism

« Reply #2292 on: February 18, 2018, 10:09:25 AM »
Something's come up and I won't be able to make it tomorrow.  However, I could do it pretty much any other day this week.

Which week?

« Reply #2293 on: February 08, 2019, 10:14:04 AM »

« Reply #2294 on: February 08, 2019, 11:51:28 AM »

« Reply #2295 on: February 08, 2019, 10:12:35 PM »