• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Worst Guest Ever!

Started by Lunger, May 29, 2009, 07:17:47 AM

eben

Riley Martin

if you never this show, find it in archives....
Date: 12-10-05

Soooo bad, it was funny, years later and it still stands out.

Timothysykes

1) Alex Jones- the whole world is going to end any second and everything's a conspiracy.

2) Andrew Basiago- biggest phony. Even homeboy Ed Dames called him out in a lie

3) Jodhua Warren- stupid idiot. Every moment of his life has some ghost or paranormal experience involved. Can talk for 40 min without ever saying anything meaningful.

CampsieNP

Quote from: eben on July 23, 2013, 04:40:37 PM
Riley Martin

if you never this show, find it in archives....
Date: 12-10-05

Soooo bad, it was funny, years later and it still stands out.

He was a member of the Howard Stern Wack-Pack. I don't know if he still goes on Howard's Sirius show.
Riley is completely insane. It made me laugh to think of him being on C2C as if he has any credibility whatsoever.
I burst out laughing when I saw he was a guest on C2C. I never heard the interview. I'll bet it is funny. At least Howard put the guy out there as a kook. To hear C2C play it straight has to be another "classic" for comedic value alone.

henge0stone

Quote from: CampsieNP on July 24, 2013, 06:29:17 PM

He was a member of the Howard Stern Wack-Pack. I don't know if he still goes on Howard's Sirius show.
Riley is completely insane. It made me laugh to think of him being on C2C as if he has any credibility whatsoever.
I burst out laughing when I saw he was a guest on C2C. I never heard the interview. I'll bet it is funny. At least Howard put the guy out there as a kook. To hear C2C play it straight has to be another "classic" for comedic value alone.

I think he is still a wack-packer he bitches about money every time he calls into Howard. Howard keeps him around because his show is funny because he is so crazy.

The worst guest I think was Gary North, the starter of the whole Y2K bs. Since Art was in his Quickening omg world changes mode he bought right into the Y2K crap then every other show the second half of 98 to where I'm at (mid 1999) so far he has mentioned it. Everyone Gary North Argued with Art totally backed him up and then of course nothing happened. I hope to GOD that someone after 2000 said "listen Art, Y2K was bs and we totally fell for it."

nextgen.fm

I really liked Dallas Thompson!

That was one of my favorite shows!

bsbishop

RCH is pretty bad. LMH is losing her touch, too. Witney Streiber tells the same stupid story about Communion every time and how they took his script and threw it right in the trash.

All of them are bad but not the worst. The worst, by far, is,  "The Numbers Lady." You can tell she's the worst because "Numbers" starts with "N" with is the 14th letter of the alphabet and if you add 1 + 4... It's not even a good campfire type story. It's just nonsense of adding random things together and then saying it's "good" or "lucky" or whatever.

Wintermute

Worst guest ever... it's tough to nail down what "worst" really encompasses.

If you are going off of shear volume of total bull$it, Richard Hoagland is #1. The guy is pure pseudo-science for profit and probably has had more air time than any other guest. Calling him "C2C's science advisor" is / was so laughable that I think people died from stupification.

If you are going off of existential risk of B.S. in mass media, any of the so-called medical or homeopathic experts are dangerous. Far more dangerous than Richard Hoagland. At least with Hogie the topic is of little consequence to day-to-day life and at this point we all know it pure fantasy. These medical quacks and snake-oil salespeople, and healers have the potential to hurt someone. And... Jorch Snoory has interviewed a few over the years that have been sued multiple times. And Jorch still has them on regardless. That is the worst type of mass media vanity and greed there is.

Just a note to the epically stupid: Turmeric does not cure cancer. Turmeric turns food orange.

Linda Moulten Howe... at least she has tried to be a journalist over the years. Even when she has investigated stuff that was clearly explainable. So even though she's become a punching bag, I'll give her some room to breathe. Not much though...

expat

Back in January last year I complained about C2C giving convicted crim Robert Young air time to flog his fraudulent cures, and I actually got a reply from Lisa Lyon. She wrote, in part:

Quote" On Coast to Coast AM we want to expose the public to the vast possibilities out there and create demand for more innovative and elegant solutions to problems like cancer, rather than just chemo and radiation."

So there you have it. She'll proudly give air time to anyone who claims to have a cancer cure, without evaluating them at all. All part of the "vast possibilities."

Quote from: expat on May 18, 2015, 01:55:46 PM
Back in January last year I complained about C2C giving convicted crim Robert Young air time to flog his fraudulent cures, and I actually got a reply from Lisa Lyon. She wrote, in part:

So there you have it. She'll proudly give air time to anyone who claims to have a cancer cure, without evaluating them at all. All part of the "vast possibilities."

George Noory is a carcinogen.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: expat on May 18, 2015, 01:55:46 PM

I sent a message to her George, and Tommy about why they keep letting Alex Jones on the show when the guy clearly has never heard a conspiracy he *didn't* like, and she all... but called me a loser that just had it out for George. So at least she was a bit nicer on your comments.

/FIXED

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 18, 2015, 02:18:09 PM

I sent a message to her George, and Tommy about why they keep letting Alex Jones on the show when the guy clearly has never heard a conspiracy he never liked, and she all... but called me a loser that just had it out for George. So at least she was a bit nicer on your comments.

Did she, by any chance, tell you to 'get a life' at the beginning and ending of each thought?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 18, 2015, 02:21:38 PM
Did she, by any chance, tell you to 'get a life' at the beginning and ending of each thought?

No, but I have pm on here of George telling me to get a job... and when I told him I had one then offered to pay for him to go to school to learn how to speak and type he stopped responding. Turnabout is fair play, hehe. The people behind the scenes at C2C are truly despicable people.

That's the "worker in the light" for you, as if his messiah complex wasn't enough he just assumes anyone that critiques his performance (or lack thereof) on Coast must be some kind of worthless deviant.

albrecht

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on May 18, 2015, 03:51:58 PM
That's the "worker in the light" for you, as if his messiah complex wasn't enough he just assumes anyone that critiques his performance (or lack thereof) on Coast must be some kind of worthless deviant.
Or psychic vampires who eat rats.

Juan Cena

Gerald Celente, hands down.

Celente's predictions of economic catastrophe around 2009 or so made me feel suicial at a time I was severely depressed.

3OctaveFart

Sylvia Browne.
Falsely predicted an abductee child was dead at the hands of a dark-skinned killer.
The kid was found alive and his captor was white.

David Adir: Just boring. I assume that most of the guests are full of shit but some are painfully obvious and boring, such as Adir.

Any of Noorey's bullshit non funny guests. I hate that "Angels, crystals, politics" shit with a passion. It's boring, stupid and dumb. Like Noorey.

Hoagland under Noorey: This is legit here. I have Art episodes where he obviously likes to confront Hoagland on certain points and shuts him down while keeping the sperg on topic. Noorey did an episode entitled "The Colors of Mars" which is sorta interesting but the only part of the show that discusses the goddamn colors of Mars is the last 30 minutes. Noorey lets the dumbass ramble about fucking Iraq and Sumar for a goddamn hour. Gods. Nobody cares you hack, just present more bullshit on how NASA changed the color of Mars. While dumb it is fun to listen to.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 19, 2015, 12:25:22 PM
Sylvia Browne.
Falsely predicted an abductee child was dead at the hands of a dark-skinned killer.
The kid was found alive and his captor was white.

She was known for predicting the wrong stuff for the ladies kidnapped in Cleveland too, but was able to say such bs directly to one of their moms on the Montel Williams show. Then the coal miner bs on C2C... and you know if Noory gives you the boot you truly fucked up.

3OctaveFart

I would be more critical but she has left the planet.
Did not know about the Cleveland kidnappings.

bateman

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 19, 2015, 12:04:06 AM
Gerald Celente, hands down.

Celente's predictions of economic catastrophe around 2009 or so made me feel suicial at a time I was severely depressed.

"Get ready for the collapse of '09..."

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 19, 2015, 08:14:46 PM
I would be more critical but she has left the planet.
Did not know about the Cleveland kidnappings.

If someone is gone it makes it tough, but she was a fraud... and deserves a lot of shit that people give her either way for that $700 an hour fee she charged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEstMYsSFqQ

AnthroGirl

Hi everyone,

New poster here. I joined this forum because I was appalled by the show the other night with the medium Matt Fraser. He was so consistently wrong with his "readings" that I had to keep pausing the show to cringe.

Does anyone know if he's ever been on with George Noory before?

AnthroGirl

Does anyone remember the name of the guy who has been on C2C a few times who speaks about time travel? He has an East Coast accent and speaks quickly, sort of like Woody Allen?

onan

Quote from: AnthroGirl on May 20, 2015, 06:05:21 AM
Hi everyone,

New poster here. I joined this forum because I was appalled by the show the other night with the medium Matt Fraser. He was so consistently wrong with his "readings" that I had to keep pausing the show to cringe.

Welcome to the forum. Have fun. I don't know about Noory's guests. And also a goose egg on the guy that sounds like Allen.

One other time, with two other psychics in something called a "Psychic Intuitions Special".  That must have been painful listening: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/09/20

albrecht

Quote from: AnthroGirl on May 20, 2015, 06:14:37 AM
Does anyone remember the name of the guy who has been on C2C a few times who speaks about time travel? He has an East Coast accent and speaks quickly, sort of like Woody Allen?
Professor Ron Mallett, maybe?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: henge0stone on March 07, 2015, 01:57:28 PM

The worst guest I think was Gary North, the starter of the whole Y2K bs. Since Art was in his Quickening omg world changes mode he bought right into the Y2K crap then every other show the second half of 98 to where I'm at (mid 1999) so far he has mentioned it. Everyone Gary North Argued with Art totally backed him up and then of course nothing happened. I hope to GOD that someone after 2000 said "listen Art, Y2K was bs and we totally fell for it."

I agree with you about Gary North. There was a lot of millennial angst about then, of course, and Art certainly rode that wave for as long as he could. North really got off on the possibility of imminent social breakdown and I remember thinking at the time that is must have a religious connection, and sure enough  he turned out be an evangelical Christian who went around prisons bothering the inmates with all his 'The End is nigh, be thou afear'd' balls.

Robert Ghostwolf-Franzone with the Hopi elders. On paper it sounded good but in reality, not so much

3OctaveFart

Nick El Ass-
Public shaming of con artists can help improve collective reasoning.
The more they are exposed to light, as in that video, the better.

Nick el Ass

Hi everyone,

Welcome to Bellgab, and I hope you enjoy the site because unlike the C2C it doesn't suck... and there are a lot of smart and cool people here. According to the C2C site Matt "Twilight" Fraser was on back in 2012, and as George said "you have been doing this for a long time, huh?" Despite him being 23 years old.