• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Worst Guest Ever!

Started by Lunger, May 29, 2009, 07:17:47 AM

b_dubb

the WORST GUEST EVER thread has turned into EXPLODING LIVERS AND GIANT DOUGHY ASSHAT thread

ShelliesMom

I don't know; last night's guest (9/26) ranks up there pretty darn high on the list, imo.  Normally, I'll drink two to three cups of coffee just to stay awake to listen to George Knapp when he's hosting, but this UFO expert, someone named "Mark" (forget the last name) had to rank as one of the most boring people ever to guest on the show.  His voice gave me a headache, and after about an hour, I just couldn't take it anymore.

Awful, just awful.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on September 27, 2010, 07:13:38 PM

True enough --- This is Judy Garland in her mid-30's

WOW.  that's unbelievable.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on September 27, 2010, 08:23:59 PM
the WORST GUEST EVER thread has turned into EXPLODING LIVERS AND GIANT DOUGHY ASSHAT thread
HAHA

b_dubb

LMH strikes again.  i don't understand why anyone cares about crop circles.  i understand LMH needs to pay rent/mortgage but can't she get a real job like the rest of us?

Strel

/agree

That well dried up a long time ago.  She needs to throw out the cassette recorder and find a new hobby.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: b_dubb on October 01, 2010, 02:33:04 AM
LMH strikes again.  i don't understand why anyone cares about crop circles.  i understand LMH needs to pay rent/mortgage but can't she get a real job like the rest of us?

ringthane

One thing that's bothered me about Art's guest hosting the last few years is he seems to lean on his favorite guests which bore me to tears.

Michio is a genius, but honestly, hearing him once a year is enough. The guy is pleasantly boring. At least Art knows how to interview him, unlike Snoory.

And the EVP folks, Art seems to draw from that well too often. EVP was cool the first two dozen times I heard it. Now? Yawn.

I think I mentioned him elsewhere, and someone mentioned him here in this thread -- Joshua P. Warren. The guy is a borederline fraud with his moneymaking science bullshit on his site. The guy has virtually no credibility, he's a self-aggrandizing assclown enthusiast with a tape recorder and a SLR. And George doesn't hold him accountable on anything, JPW blabs straight from the top of the hour thru to the break. Pure douche, but not quite as bad as Sean David Morton.

LMH -- eh. Her voice is annoying. Her standards are at least a little more rigorous than douches like JPW. Hearing nothing but crop circles and honeybee populations makes my eyes glaze over after awhile. I don't think I've listened to her seriously for a few years now.

EvB

I still like the EVP folks - but yes, I wish they had some new material.

I'd add Evelyn Paglini to the list of "Why the hell does Art LIKE. this person?!!?"

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on October 08, 2010, 08:28:57 PM

I still like the EVP folks - but yes, I wish they had some new material.

I'd add Evelyn Paglini to the list of "Why the hell does Art LIKE. this person?!!?"
apparently evelyn and ramona were chummy.  i'm sure that has something to do with it.

onan

Kaku for my money is the best guest by leaps and bounds and could listen to him and or Sean Carrol almost every night.

The worst by far imo is a guy named Turi... calls himself a doctor because he has an honorary (self-purchased doctorate of divinity).

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: onan on November 09, 2010, 09:41:55 PM
Turi... calls himself a doctor because he has an honorary (self-purchased doctorate of divinity).
yuck.

The asshole George had on last night is right up there. Spent several minutes sucking Richard C Hoax's ass (I guess he co-authored a book with him) before babbling about a bunch of bullshit, dismissing science, Stephen Hawking, spewing right-wing religious dogma, etc. A total bore.

Quote from: TaoOfLuxLisbon on November 11, 2010, 08:30:08 AM
The asshole George had on last night is right up there. Spent several minutes sucking Richard C Hoax's ass (I guess he co-authored a book with him) before babbling about a bunch of bullshit, dismissing science, Stephen Hawking, spewing right-wing religious dogma, etc. A total bore.

Glad I missed it, thanks for sparing me the time of checking out on replay.

ShelliesMom

That lawyer, contractor, and alien abductee, Gordon James Somethingorother, what a pompous ass.  Art would've called BS on him five minutes into the call.   The autobiographical rant alone would've made me hit the mute button.

ShelliesMom

Quote from: onan on November 09, 2010, 09:41:55 PM
Kaku for my money is the best guest by leaps and bounds and could listen to him and or Sean Carrol almost every night.

The worst by far imo is a guy named Turi... calls himself a doctor because he has an honorary (self-purchased doctorate of divinity).

Yeah, I agree with you.  Turi is awful.  He was just on the other night.

Stevenqbosell

I thought that MAYBE Josh P Warren could be an OK guest, it's just that in the hands of Noory, he's a damn bore.

Just listened to the 2006-08-19 show with Art and Josh P. Warren.

Same dull bullshit.

I think Josh. P. Warren may in-fact be the worst Coast guest/

Marc.Knight

Hoaxland has to be one of the top ten.

b_dubb

seems like most of the guests fall into two groups: 1) good  .... and 2) assclowns

i guess this thread is about the latter.  a whole slew of guests come to mind: leer (soul collector on the moon), hoaxland ( lord of the assclowns ), the idiot that said that Bigfoot could use sound to move from one dimension to the another, etc

b_dubb

Jim Marrs is sounding like a drunken paranoid fart knocker.  equates the mysterious 'launch plume' in the ocean off the coast of California with Hitler invading Poland.  if the plume was from a missile launch it probably came from OUR sub and it was probably a test or whatever

waiting for Marrs to knock over his bottle of Makers Mark.  highlight: Jim hangs up while pimping his cruise.  didn't know he also worked as a travel agent

Quote from: auggie on June 11, 2009, 03:22:34 PM

Red Elk without doubt the worst Ive ever heard. Heard Art interview him a couple times, then Snoory tried his luck about a year or so ago. It was dreadfull.

Agreed, that was truly painful.

I used to like hearing Whitley Strieber until I realised he was in fact, quite arrogant - and he introduced everyone to "Starfire Tor"; that was unforgivable - what an assclown she was.

I can't nominate Hoagland. He's a prat, but at least give you a reason to spit your coffee out.

Speaking of Ass Clowns, Noory interviewed a pissbag fraudster named Wayne Herschel. He was the guy that got busted in that NASA E.T. alien signal hoax. Claims there is a tree of knowledge that he took a bite out of and now he is the new Jesus. This fuckstick is clearly the worst guest ever in my opinion.

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on June 29, 2011, 06:32:38 PM
Speaking of Ass Clowns, Noory interviewed a pissbag fraudster named Wayne Herschel. He was the guy that got busted in that NASA E.T. alien signal hoax. Claims there is a tree of knowledge that he took a bite out of and now he is the new Jesus. This fuckstick is clearly the worst guest ever in my opinion.

Ooooh, I've got to hear this! I'm going to have a look for it later.

I've only been here around 10 hours and I'm already completely in love with the terminology used on this forum. "Fuckstick" - brilliant.  :)

Tara

Remember "psychic" Sean David Morton?  He was always pitching his newsletter and maintained that he could predict the ups and downs of the market.  In 2010, he was changed with financial fraud. 

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Tara on June 30, 2011, 02:38:44 PM
Remember "psychic" Sean David Morton?  He was always pitching his newsletter and maintained that he could predict the ups and downs of the market.  In 2010, he was changed with financial fraud.

What an arrogant,humorless ass he was. He was always on...but that seemed to dry up somewhat around 2006. Obvious fraud.

Quote from: EvB on June 27, 2009, 08:32:05 PM
Yes - Brother Michael Diamond - one SCARY fuck!  Now that is serious fanaticism.
Wayne Herschel still sucks, but did you happen to have listened to JC and Michael Dimond go at it? George, unfortunatey, was the host.

b_dubb

most of the guests.  dames.  hoagland.  they're mostly a bunch of con artists

EvB

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on June 30, 2011, 06:19:42 PM
Wayne Herschel still sucks, but did you happen to have listened to JC and Michael Dimond go at it? George, unfortunatey, was the host.

Missed it - damn.  Anyone got a link to a clip?

Morgus

Another of the longtime C2C con-artist guests is Dr. Bruce Goldberg, who was a dentist turned into a hypnotist.
He gets into wacko ideas of time travelers from the future and told Noory about his own future incarnation centuries in the future as talk show host Dexter Monterrey.
That nut is on again tonight.  :o

EvB

Quote from: Morgus on July 07, 2011, 09:03:39 PM

That nut is on again tonight.  :o

thank you, God - for Netflix and ST Voyager.