Poll

What do you listen to when you can't take C2C anymore?

Nothing
Mainstream talk radio
Progressive talk radio
Music
TV
Podcasts

Author Topic: Ian Punnett  (Read 654509 times)

Re: Ian Punnett
« Reply #3480 on: July 01, 2018, 04:35:00 AM »
You have never been pursued in a cypress swamp by a 100+ pound alligator snapping turtle.

Neither have I but I sure got a nibble on the hook when that pterodactyl took my bait! :-[

« Reply #3481 on: July 01, 2018, 04:57:28 AM »
Neither have I but I sure got a nibble on the hook when that pterodactyl took my bait! :-[

Look up a fish called a grinnel. They live in the same swamps.  More teeth than a piranha and it looks like a dinosaur fish designed by a committee. Shark teeth, head of a catfish, spot like a redfish, green like a largemouth bass and a dorsal fin like an eel.  First time I caught one it was about 10 pounds.  I sure am glad I saw the teeth before I tried to lip it like a bass.

« Reply #3482 on: July 01, 2018, 05:42:39 AM »
The guest has clearly not heard recent claimed pterodactly experiences.  This one is from the Northeast.  Pennsylvania to be precise.

I'm not saying I believe it but the witness seems genuine.

He says they were out fishing at night and burning tires for light,  What they noticed at first was it's shadow as it flew over them on the first pass, and again when it came back.

How was it making a shadow, the only light was at ground level from the tires?

« Reply #3483 on: July 01, 2018, 10:01:43 AM »
Two great nights of C2C. So great to have Ian back
He got out of Minnesota for the friendly college town of Tucson...  Humm.  Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

Glad he's cured of his "tinnitus." As mine is starting to get worse (exasperated by other shit), I should try calling on open lines to get an answer.

Oh, that East coast roof...  Apartments (I think Stalker, between Ashford and Linda Vista) use that style.  60s & 70s construction.  Even Poway homes have that styling with a more traditional pitched roof.

« Reply #3484 on: July 01, 2018, 10:04:39 AM »
To answer the poll on the C2C alternative, I used to religiously listen to U7Radio.org.

Post Art, eh it's harder but it's still an option.

« Reply #3485 on: July 01, 2018, 11:35:43 AM »
These last two nights have been exceptional, start to finish. Here's hoping Ian gets a more permanent, scheduled fill-in spot. He certainly seems willing.

« Reply #3486 on: July 01, 2018, 11:47:35 AM »
To answer the poll on the C2C alternative, I used to religiously listen to U7Radio.org.

Post Art, eh it's harder but it's still an option.
Same here.

« Reply #3487 on: July 02, 2018, 01:45:31 AM »
No more dinosaurs on Earth, xd.  But there are some dragons on the planet Venus.
Allow me to introduce myself...
Unit 14

« Reply #3488 on: July 02, 2018, 12:27:20 PM »
Unit 14
Quote from: 14 on Today at 10:18:50 AM
What does this have to do with the thread, hmmmmmm?
First of all, Waters was not "ultraviolent" and committed no violence.

LIAR BITCH!

“Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants,” Waters said in LA last Saturday, as the crowd erupted, “who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep,'” she continued.

“And guess what,”  “we’re going to win this battle because while you try and quote the Bible, Jeff Sessions and others, you really don’t know the Bible.

“God is on OUR side!” “On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable.”

“And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” she yelled.

“Mr. President, we will see you every day, every hour of the day, everywhere that we are to let you know you cannot get away with this!”

« Reply #3489 on: July 02, 2018, 01:53:15 PM »
Unit 14

...I'm a passive aggressive leftist piece of shit who'll try to make problems for you if you don't agree with me.

« Reply #3490 on: July 02, 2018, 01:56:07 PM »
...I'm a passive aggressive leftist piece of shit who'll try to make problems for you if you don't agree with me.

You knew who she was from the get go, lol...

;)