Author Topic: Azzerae's World  (Read 3548 times)

Azzerae's World
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2019, 01:37:11 AM »
So much to catch up on here...wow...AZZ with his own podcast hating on MV...Azz calling in on the GC the other night...it's like watching a lost season of the Sopranos you didn't get to see back in the day.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2019, 03:38:14 AM »
So much to catch up on here...wow...AZZ with his own podcast hating on MV...Azz calling in on the GC the other night...it's like watching a lost season of the Sopranos you didn't get to see back in the day.

Enjoy, buddy. We should do a collab sometime.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2019, 05:26:09 AM »
Someone has stolen his MV Voodoo doll!

Apparently it's up on Craigslist ...

MV Voodoo Doll

Azzerae's World
« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2019, 07:24:59 AM »

Azzerae's World
« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2019, 07:30:19 AM »
Apparently it's up on Craigslist ...

MV Voodoo Doll

So, thatís what a Moroccan poncho looks like.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2019, 08:08:44 AM »
So, thatís what a Moroccan poncho looks like.

Thats adorable!

The listing is gone already.  #sad

I'm saving that image just in case anybody wants it for their avatar picture in the future.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2019, 08:22:56 AM »
Thats adorable!

The listing is gone already.  #sad

I'm saving that image just in case anybody wants it for their avatar picture in the future.
Dayum.  I was hoping to add an MV Voodoo doll to my Christmas shopping list.  Sticking picks in MV, while praising Lee, as you sip egg nog and sing carols.  Man, I love the Holidays.

AZZCAST (pronounced ass kissed) NEW SHOW
« Reply #97 on: November 28, 2019, 09:05:11 AM »
Episode 28: FUCKNOSE

pt1
https://vocaroo.com/4ljcXUp3y18
pt2
https://vocaroo.com/9RIQmSgFyy3
pt3
https://vocaroo.com/dUV4aFxbdAb
pt4
https://vocaroo.com/62ljlOANps0

Enjoy my thread with New Show!
Please fix my thread title MV!  OK? It saves me time.

VC

Azzerae's World: Hey AssStab Doxxer! TROLL is not TheErinnF YouTube Star
« Reply #98 on: November 28, 2019, 03:56:05 PM »
AssStab seems to think TROLL is TheErinnF YouTube Star :D

Azz, you genius, are you ZaZa, The One, Get Ready, Metron, a SO/GF Alter Sock Puppet, Tootsie Wootsie etc etc.

Hint, hint, I'm none of these, but you're at least one of these. Prove otherwise.

You've doxxed at least five BG's in your own voice on your podcasts.

Congrats! :o Doxxer!  >:(

« Reply #99 on: November 28, 2019, 08:40:32 PM »
AssStab seems to think TROLL is TheErinnF YouTube Star :D

Azz, you genius, are you ZaZa, The One, Get Ready, Metron, a SO/GF Alter Sock Puppet, Tootsie Wootsie etc etc.

Hint, hint, I'm none of these, but you're at least one of these. Prove otherwise.

You've doxxed at least five BG's in your own voice on your podcasts.

Congrats! :o Doxxer!  >:(
VC, I am an infrequent visitor.  Who has been doxed?

VC

« Reply #100 on: November 28, 2019, 11:04:34 PM »
Who has been doxed?

Azz did this himself in his podcasts that are posted to this thread, with the help of Metron no doubt, but I've only listened to about 7 podcasts. Assstab certainly intends to dox more and may have already named others in the podcasts I haven't listened to.

I'm not going to name names or give-out the screen name avatars.

VC

« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2019, 05:24:30 PM »
VC, I am an infrequent visitor.

Lol. Come-on...

Date Registered:
    September 17, 2012

Total Time Spent Online:
    76 days, 7 hours and 50 minutes.

Total Posts:
    13,716 posts

Though you do spend a lot of time at EG. Do you post at AzzStab's forum too?

VC

AZZCAST (pronounced ass kissed) NO SHOW
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2019, 08:34:31 PM »
Metron in his infinite wisdom and clever gif game has shown me the error of my ways.

Even Azz wants to come home to BG. I don't think Tootsie, Metron, Starr, and a GD5150 alter will serve enough literary punch that is worthy of you and your SV's verbage. They ALL OCD read here anyway, trip over our every words, so why not give-up their ghost site that is their desolation and constant undoing. They obtained their butt hurt enlightenment and deserve it sooooo...

We are the heathens of heater you need to be rapping to. Why don't you call into the GC too? :D

Looking forward to your upcoming podcast... get well soon!

AZZCAST (pronounced ass kissed) NEW SHOW
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2019, 08:48:09 PM »
Even Azz wants to come home to BG. I don't think Tootsie, Metron, Starr, and a GD5150 alter will serve enough literary punch that is worthy of you and your SV's verbage. They ALL OCD read here anyway, trip over our every words, so why not give-up their ghost site that is their desolation and constant undoing. They obtained their butt hurt enlightenment and deserve it sooooo...

We are the heathens of heater you need to be rapping to. Why don't you call into the GC too? :D

Looking forward to your upcoming podcast... get well soon!

That is very kind of you, VC, though I suspect you are just curious to see if a purse falls out when I open my mouth.  Metron is actually a great conversationalist when he calms down, always returning a serve with interest.  I dispute your identification of the good padre, though I will draw a veil over my conclusion out of respect for him.

VC

« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2019, 10:51:13 PM »
That is very kind of you, VC, though I suspect you are just curious to see if a purse falls out when I open my mouth.

Azz loves playing his gender bender games. The fact he also says you're gay in both "his" personas, whether you have admitted as such yourself online, doesn't engender any negative judgment on my part towards you. You seem to be a decent and respectful person that is certainly not going to take advantage of such matters as is being potentially contemplated here, and you're certainly one of the most entertaining forum members here at BG. I appreciate you no matter what Azz alleges whether accurate or not. You're a BG homegrown drama player and a keeper. ;)

« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2019, 11:36:19 PM »
Azz loves playing his gender bender games. The fact he also says you're gay in both "his" personas, whether you have admitted as such yourself online, doesn't engender any negative judgment on my part towards you. You seem to be a decent and respectful person that is certainly not going to take advantage of such matters as is being potentially contemplated here, and you're certainly one of the most entertaining forum members here at BG. I appreciate you no matter what Azz alleges whether accurate or not. You're a BG homegrown drama player and a keeper. ;)

Yeah, but he's a queer!

-Lee

« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2019, 11:47:06 PM »
K_dub, du Istanbul uber-trollen?. ;)

Mint a Constinaple.  Nefer...

Cry havoc!  Oar hymnal autoschopull...

Z-p

« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2019, 12:00:17 AM »
Yeah, but he's a queer!

-Lee

And you, sir, are a colossal fraud!  As the only ivory-tickling faggot (though sadly lacking in the rhinestone department) in these here parts I demand that you cease this shameless impersonation at once.  Or at least cough up a poncho to atone for your crimes.

« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2019, 12:29:00 AM »
And you, sir, are a colossal fraud!  As the only ivory-tickling faggot (though sadly lacking in the rhinestone department) in these here parts I demand that you cease this shameless impersonation at once.  Or at least cough up a poncho to atone for your crimes.

I cannot confirm nor deny that K-dubd was the first caller after the "giveaway" was announced.  I can, however, confirm that he is the first non-person from Pittsburgh to claim any perceived "prize" that may or may-not have been on offer.

Therefore, by co-host by-laws I enjoin eMCeeEnterprises (tm/inc) to re-activate PMs(ystem) for purposes of contest prize redemption;  further to gain a valid PO or mailthing addtrees foar aka "K-dub" foar either a "turkey" or "pancho" as the "shoe" producesr ess, deem et, al.. &c.

As self-appoinet "Exec Pord?" indded, herwif &c.  Direct an entourage eMCee'ntarprises, as such and forthwit.  To wit:

Give 'em the turkeE?

-p

« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2019, 01:08:46 AM »
I cannot confirm nor deny that K-dubd was the first caller after the "giveaway" was announced.  I can, however, confirm that he is the first non-person from Pittsburgh to claim any perceived "prize" that may or may-not have been on offer.

Therefore, by co-host by-laws I enjoin eMCeeEnterprises (tm/inc) to re-activate PMs(ystem) for purposes of contest prize redemption;  further to gain a valid PO or mailthing addtrees foar aka "K-dub" foar either a "turkey" or "pancho" as the "shoe" producesr ess, deem et, al.. &c.

As self-appoinet "Exec Pord?" indded, herwif &c.  Direct an entourage eMCee'ntarprises, as such and forthwit.  To wit:

Give 'em the turkeE?

-p

Oh goodness, pate, I couldn't possibly wear the poncho after all the shit I just gave poor WOTR just for wanting a Norwegian sweater.  It would have to be the turkey.  And since I probably have the aids or am about to get it any day I need to be careful with bacterial contamination.  I'm sorry; I will have to forfeit and Lee can continue his masquerade with my blessing.

« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2019, 01:17:47 AM »

Hold on a second... K_Diubb is not 100% straight? That settles it. PUT A SHIRT ON, damn it! I suddenly find myself uncomfortable (and slightly turned on) looking at your avatar.   

I will even lend you my newly acquired sweater.  :P

Ediot: Welcome back, Azz...

« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2019, 01:30:56 AM »
Hold on a second... K_Diubb is not 100% straight? That settles it. PUT A SHIRT ON, damn it! I suddenly find myself uncomfortable (and slightly turned on) looking at your avatar.   

I will even lend you my newly acquired sweater.  :P

Ediot: Welcome back, Azz...

God knows I have tried to be ever so subtle about it and not shove it in people's faces but the keen perception of VC, sly dog that he is, just nosed it out of me.

It is getting chilly, now that you mention it.

MV

« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2019, 02:18:20 AM »
Oh goodness, pate, I couldn't possibly wear the poncho after all the shit I just gave poor WOTR just for wanting a Norwegian sweater.  It would have to be the turkey.  And since I probably have the aids or am about to get it any day I need to be careful with bacterial contamination.  I'm sorry; I will have to forfeit and Lee can continue his masquerade with my blessing.

You Sir, are full of leaven. 

« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2019, 02:53:20 AM »
You Sir, are full of leaven.

"The Kingdom of God is like a little leaven which a woman mixed into a fuckton of flour and it eventually raised the whole thing." -- Jesus Christ (my translation)

I still have a shoe cake with your name on it.

AZZCAST (pronounced ass kissed) NEW SHOW #29
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2019, 09:45:48 AM »

« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2019, 10:45:08 AM »
And you, sir, are a colossal fraud!  As the only ivory-tickling faggot (though sadly lacking in the rhinestone department) in these here parts I demand that you cease this shameless impersonation at once.

But I'm not gay! A court in London said so! I like women and their butts and stuff.

-Lee

« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2019, 10:55:34 AM »
But I'm not gay! A court in London said so! I like women and their butts and stuff.

-Lee

London. Heh.

« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2019, 01:20:46 PM »
Episode 29: REDEEMER

Please enjoy my thread with new show!

Well, I could have done without all the reading of passages, and would have just skipped to pt 4 to hear the reading of K_dubbs post.   8)

MV

« Reply #118 on: December 02, 2019, 02:28:23 PM »
Well, I could have done without all the reading of passages, and would have just skipped to pt 4 to hear the reading of K_dubbs post.   8)

Agreed. Pile of vocal vomit.

VC

Azzerae's World
« Reply #119 on: December 02, 2019, 02:48:31 PM »
For those that believe in Whitley Strieber... A True Story:

Azzarae continues his psychosis by delving into Whitley Strieber's life to find some meaning and purpose for his life and/or his social media. His mental illness has produced an ET through his window.

Save yourself years of recovery from Whitley's programming by reading about what happened to this guy, Jasun:

Prisoner of Infinity: UFOs, Social Engineering, and the Psychology of Fragmentation Paperback Ė April 30, 2018

Jasun Horsley has an awesome website that has a vast collection of Blog posts and Podcasts that cover Social Engineering that can relate back to The Paranormal. He had an obsession with Strieber's ideas and other "followings" for more than a decade before he realized how "controlled" he was by such interests.

Here is Jasun's website with intro about his Strieber book:

https://auticulture.com/prisoner-of-infinity/

If you're going to be obsessed about such topics, then I think Jasun can help you from becoming entrapped in such beliefs and becoming more mentally ill as Azzarae is about such matters.

His podcasts are here:

https://auticulture.com/liminalist/

If you prefer the written word, then here is his blog:

https://auticulture.com/blog/