• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What I think Bellgabbers meetig for the first time would be like

Started by paladin1991, August 26, 2019, 02:24:02 PM

DanTSX

Nowhereintime wanted to fight me. :o

He’s sorta local.  Very angry little fella.  Always posting angry things from the liquor store he worked at.

You are all wrong...  It definitely would be the bar scene from Star Wars,  The original Star Wars, the only Star Wars!!!  You All know the freaks and geeks, Stoners, loners...not to mention boners... Monsters, tricks,  Country hicks, chicks with dicks, skid row hoes...  Old bags, Skaggs, hags & Scally Wag‘s .  .  . I could be wrong.

pyewacket

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 28, 2019, 07:49:25 PM

Shreddie and me

K_Dubb- Shreddie does have that Norma Desmond vibe, but given the dark nature of some of his posts, I think he has a bit of Joan (Mommy Dearest) Crawford going on. Just be sure to hide all the wire hangers when he comes for a visit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on August 28, 2019, 07:12:03 PM
You are all wrong...  It definitely would be the bar scene from Star Wars,  The original Star Wars, the only Star Wars!!!  You All know the freaks and geeks, Stoners, loners...not to mention boners... Monsters, tricks,  Country hicks, chicks with dicks, skid row hoes...  Old bags, Skaggs, hags & Scally Wag‘s .  .  . I could be wrong.

He doesn’t like you.

paladin1991

Quote from: DanTSX on August 28, 2019, 05:00:48 PM
Nowhereintime wanted to fight me. :o

He’s sorta local.  Very angry little fella.  Always posting angry things from the liquor store he worked at.
I have this impression that you are in Tejas.  Isn't that a 'stand your ground' state?  Is NIT angry because he's little or because he is little?  Is he a dwarf?  Do they still do dwarf tossing or dwarf bowling where your at?  Maybe you could get him another gig instead of working at a liquor store.  Drinking all the 'returns' can't be good for him.

paladin1991

Quote from: pyewacket on August 28, 2019, 10:06:45 PM
If ten or more of you show up at the same time, I imagine it would be sorta like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUtHkSw9nEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTwIwfvNJLk
okay, I can see Anthony (Francis) in there.   Maybe you could name a few others/

pyewacket

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 29, 2019, 01:29:44 AM
okay, I can see Anthony (Francis) in there.   Maybe you could name a few others/

Lee not so much, but MV as Sargent Hulka. They guy who was into yaks as Lee Harvey or maybe our Aussie friend with his horse film collection. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pyewacket on August 28, 2019, 09:44:25 PM
K_Dubb- Shreddie does have that Norma Desmond vibe, but given the dark nature of some of his posts, I think he has a bit of Joan (Mommy Dearest) Crawford going on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 29, 2019, 11:07:29 AM
Whoever's carrying the big knife.

No knives or guns where you are. Now, stay in your cage and don’t rock the boat. ;)

DanTSX

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 29, 2019, 01:27:49 AM
  I have this impression that you are in Tejas.  Isn't that a 'stand your ground' state?  Is NIT angry because he's little or because he is little?  Is he a dwarf?  Do they still do dwarf tossing or dwarf bowling where your at?  Maybe you could get him another gig instead of working at a liquor store.  Drinking all the 'returns' can't be good for him.

Oh hell no.  I couldn’t stand living in Texas unless it was Austin.

I’m in New England.

pyewacket

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 29, 2019, 11:30:20 AM
No knives or guns where you are. Now, stay in your cage and don’t rock the boat. ;)

That's OK- his weapon of choice is a wire hanger.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 29, 2019, 11:07:29 AM
Whoever's carrying the big knife.
Dude, you can't even purchase a butter knife without permission fm the Queen. 

You're not the only Queen in England.

paladin1991

Quote from: DanTSX on August 29, 2019, 11:55:19 AM

Oh hell no.  I couldn’t stand living in Texas unless it was Austin.

I’m in New England.

The only Clam Chowder is fm New England.  That abomination out of Manhattan is, well, an abomination.

pyewacket

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 29, 2019, 01:29:44 AM

Hard to place Ox- he is too self aware to be Falkie. I can see K_Dubb as Russell.