Author Topic: Dave Darin Rocks YouTube!  (Read 6203 times)

Removed myself from the Woogab FaceBook Group as they cry (Boo Hoo)
« Reply #300 on: October 25, 2019, 09:58:44 AM »
Well I exited myself from the Woogab FaceBook group. They were going to vote on whether to remove me or not based upon the roasting I did of Dave Schrader per my doubts that a ghost, unless it was the ghost of André the Giant, Ted Cassidy (a.k.a Lurch/Adamms Family), or Refrigerator Perry (whoops he is still alive), could knock over that appliance size body. No one could move that huge body of Dave's. A tsunami knocking over buildings, and palm trees, once it retreats Dave would still be standing where he was. Only thing I could figure is he tripped over a twinkie.

I do NOT get removed from groups. You do not get my edgy humor then I remove myself as I choose no longer to contribute.

Here is my HORRIBLE commentary and the Dave Schrader jingle:

Dave Darin Rocks YouTube!
« Reply #301 on: October 25, 2019, 11:14:12 AM »
Schrader is not a weeble...He was just drunk...

« Reply #302 on: October 25, 2019, 11:21:55 AM »
Well I exited myself from the Woogab FaceBook group. They were going to vote on whether to remove me or not based upon the roasting I did of Dave Schrader per my doubts that a ghost, unless it was the ghost of André the Giant, Ted Cassidy (a.k.a Lurch/Adamms Family), or Refrigerator Perry (whoops he is still alive), could knock over that appliance size body. No one could move that huge body of Dave's. A tsunami knocking over buildings, and palm trees, once it retreats Dave would still be standing where he was. Only thing I could figure is he tripped over a twinkie.

I do NOT get removed from groups. You do not get my edgy humor then I remove myself as I choose no longer to contribute.

this is the Dave Darin we deserve LMAO

« Reply #303 on: October 25, 2019, 11:40:55 AM »
In DS's defence, I'm sure he didn't trip over a Twinkie. There isn't much food left lying around if he's in the vicinity.

« Reply #304 on: October 25, 2019, 12:58:08 PM »

I'm not surprised this has happened.  Most of them seem to be supporters of Keiths network, regardless of the low quality of the lineup.

« Reply #305 on: October 25, 2019, 04:35:48 PM »
I'm not surprised this has happened.  Most of them seem to be supporters of Keiths network, regardless of the low quality of the lineup.

It's pretty lame, they all support the keef Rowland digital network. Disgusting display in my opinion.

Next Weeks Shows
« Reply #306 on: October 25, 2019, 11:17:27 PM »
Tuesday - Miller Marun Zavs and the Joda presents
Wednesday - Psychic Medium - Melissa Bryan
Thursday - Singer Songwriter - George Capon
Here's a little sample of Tuesday's drama - Miller, Heather and Joda.
Here's a little preview of Tuesday - Miller, Heather, Yoda:

And the Miller Theme Song - Who will he pick
« Reply #307 on: October 25, 2019, 11:19:10 PM »

Next Weeks Shows
« Reply #308 on: October 26, 2019, 12:05:36 AM »
Tuesday - Miller Marun Zavs and the Joda presents
Wednesday - Psychic Medium - Melissa Bryan
Thursday - Singer Songwriter - George Capon
Here's a little sample of Tuesday's drama - Miller, Heather and Joda.
Here's a little preview of Tuesday - Miller, Heather, Yoda:

Thanks Dave!  Please tell me they're going to be on YouTube?  I'm planning to delete my FaceBook page soon.

« Reply #309 on: October 26, 2019, 11:21:10 AM »
Here's a little sample of Tuesday's drama -

The Miller Marun Zavs - F--k up happens at 9pm Pacific time/midnight Eastern
« Reply #310 on: October 29, 2019, 09:19:08 PM »
Here's a reason to turn on the WHOLE story about Miller tonight. You know him, you root for him (to get laid), you drink with him (to forget that you know him), it's all a mess. Tonights promo:

Now if you want to see and witness the Miller Marun Zavs train wreck
« Reply #311 on: October 29, 2019, 09:22:03 PM »
Go to my LIVE Youtube channel at EXACTLY 9pm Pacific/midnight Eastern by clicking here: . Not yet silly, at 9pm Pacific/midnight Eastern.

Now if you want to see and witness the Miller Marun Zavs train wreck
« Reply #312 on: October 29, 2019, 10:07:47 PM »
Go to my LIVE Youtube channel at EXACTLY 9pm Pacific/midnight Eastern by clicking here: . Not yet silly, at 9pm Pacific/midnight Eastern.

See you there Dave, I'm looking forward to it!!!   ;D

« Reply #313 on: October 29, 2019, 10:54:41 PM »
Just 6 minutes until Youtube phenomenon, Dave Darin blows it all wide open.

« Reply #314 on: October 30, 2019, 12:11:24 PM »
Thank you for the fun show Dave.  I am really sad that it was memorex tho, and that we couldn't call in.

« Reply #315 on: October 30, 2019, 12:15:58 PM »
Thank you for the fun show Dave.  I am really sad that it was memorex tho, and that we couldn't call in.

I tuned out after about 15 mins. It seemed like they’re friends and were trying to do a comedy bit about it. Dunno.

« Reply #316 on: October 30, 2019, 12:21:00 PM »
I tuned out after about 15 mins. It seemed like they’re friends and were trying to do a comedy bit about it. Dunno.

ikr?  I know at least a couple of us had planned to call in.

Dave Darin Rocks YouTube! ***LIVE NOW ON YOUTUBE***
« Reply #317 on: October 30, 2019, 10:59:01 PM »

Howard Halloween
« Reply #318 on: October 31, 2019, 10:58:51 PM »

« Reply #319 on: November 01, 2019, 01:29:43 PM »
How dare you have a guest host... Heather would have never allowed it ... You really are insane ....

Howard Halloween
« Reply #320 on: November 01, 2019, 07:51:39 PM »

Sorry I didn't make it live Dave.

Hey Howard, Dave would never consider teaming up with Heatha, not even for views.

« Reply #321 on: November 02, 2019, 12:44:59 PM »
Apparently nobody has heard from Dave Darin since they kicked him off the Network and Howard was hosting until they can find a permanent replacement ...

Dave Darin Rocks YouTube! ***LIVE NOW*** ***LIVE NOW***
« Reply #322 on: November 13, 2019, 10:08:00 PM »

« Reply #323 on: November 16, 2019, 06:43:44 PM »
Has the rocking ceased? ???

So many people offended by politics on FaceBook Group - The Art Bell Experience
« Reply #324 on: November 17, 2019, 06:18:37 PM »
7pm tonight 11/17 at 7pm Arizona time, 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific.

So, WTF can we do about it?
Cry to my Mom "Mom Davey pinched me"? All seem to be crying to the admin of the group.
Do we post and post and post complaining about it?
Do we threaten to leave the group?

Let's talk about it tonight RIGHT on the FaceBook - The Art Bell Experience Group" which is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/302129739926110/

See you there dudes

« Reply #325 on: November 17, 2019, 07:48:21 PM »
Apparently nobody has heard from Dave Darin since they kicked him off the Network and Howard was hosting until they can find a permanent replacement ...

Ha...best avatar on BG.

« Reply #326 on: November 19, 2019, 05:38:13 AM »
Has the rocking ceased? ???

Dammit... shouldn't Youtube be blocking washed out rockers ....

UFO's and Ghost tonight
« Reply #327 on: Today at 01:19:29 PM »
Tonights topic: UFO and Ghost
Where: YouTube:
When: 4pm Pacific/5pm Arizona/7pm Eastern
Call In: 480-236-2111

Please consider sharing the show and this event invite. This is my new, second shot at trying to excite us all with a format that is A LITTLE OFF THE WALL, as I really know how to get some crazy sh&t going, BUT let's all learn something or at least figure out wtf is going on. Can you ALREADY tell that I am different?

UFO's and Ghost tonight
« Reply #328 on: Today at 05:58:22 PM »
Tonights topic: UFO and Ghost
Where: YouTube:
When: 4pm Pacific/5pm Arizona/7pm Eastern
Call In: 480-236-2111

Please consider sharing the show and this event invite. This is my new, second shot at trying to excite us all with a format that is A LITTLE OFF THE WALL, as I really know how to get some crazy sh&t going, BUT let's all learn something or at least figure out wtf is going on. Can you ALREADY tell that I am different?

I'm there now Dave!  :D