Author Topic: Dave Darin Rocks YouTube!  (Read 6104 times)

Dave Darin Rocks **A CRAZY CAT LADY FRESH OFF THE PRESS***
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2019, 03:34:03 PM »
For those of you that missed it because you don't have FaceBook accounts:  This is the DaveDarin CatLady episode that led up to the appearance of our own Richard Groyper on the DaveDarin Show.

audio:
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1uz2vzKM60J

During this show, a catlady calls in who clearly does not appreciate Dave making friends with BellGab Trolls, and especially not with poor Richard Groyper.

She calls into Daves show, rants about Groyper, then spends a half hour going on about cancer.  During her call into Daves show, two imposter Richard Groypers call into Daves show.  I wouldn't be surprised if these fake Groypers are friends of the clueless cat lady, but I'll let you listen to it for yourself, and you decide.

Dave Darin Rocks YouTube!
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2019, 03:37:13 PM »
For those of you that missed it because you don't have FaceBook accounts:  This is the DaveDarin CatLady episode that led up to the appearance of our own Richard Groyper on the DaveDarin Show.

audio:

During this show, a catlady calls in who clearly does not appreciate Dave making friends with BellGab Trolls, and especially not with poor Richard Groyper.

She calls into Daves show, rants about Grouper, then spends a half hour going on about cancer.  During her call into Daves show, two imposter Richard Groypers call into Daves show.  I wouldn't be surprised if these fake Groypers are friends of the clueless cat lady, but I'll let you listen to it for yourself, and you decide.

lmao listening now

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2019, 04:15:56 PM »

#MeToo

i skipped ahead to fake the "Richard" call but now im back were i left off.

VC

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2019, 04:26:13 PM »
You might get cancer listening to that. How can he stand that idiot?

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2019, 04:34:27 PM »
Dave really needs me to perform a live cat lady exorcism.

my god, these cat ladies are fighting me hard with their supernatural powers, witchcraft, psychic abilities, and Facebook emojis.

IN THE NAME OF VANDERHOOVEN--BE GONE CAT LADY DEMONS!!!

* 20190830_143325.jpg (149.74 kB)

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2019, 04:36:21 PM »
... then spends a half hour going on about cancer...

I'd rather endure repeated shallow stabbings with a fork like my poor tart shell yesterday.  Why do people do this?

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2019, 04:43:47 PM »
This cat lady is wildin out over cancer, it's just a natural part of life yo.

#Embrace the cure

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2019, 04:46:05 PM »
Dave really needs me to perform a live cat lady exorcism.

my god, these cat ladies are fighting me hard with their supernatural powers, witchcraft, psychic abilities, and Facebook emojis.

IN THE NAME OF VANDERHOOVEN--BE GONE CAT LADY DEMONS!!!

* 20190830_143325.jpg (149.74 kB)

based!

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2019, 05:04:45 PM »
based!

cat ladies wildn' is not ALLOW!

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2019, 05:10:17 PM »
Oh god "i've been on social media for a long long time" and "something really strange happened to me last night on facebook" why am I listening to this just shoot me.

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2019, 05:46:06 PM »
OH she has a bum foot, too!  Doc (the Dallas Cowboys' surgeon, no less) says if she doesn't have surgery she'll never walk again -- yikes!

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2019, 05:48:18 PM »
The vowel she uses for "foot" is interesting -- it's different than "look", flatter somehow, almost an umlaut.

I have it!  It is "ft".

« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2019, 05:52:30 PM »
The vowel she uses for "foot" is interesting -- it's different than "look", flatter somehow, almost an umlaut.

As in "fute" or  "fut"?

« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2019, 05:53:09 PM »
As in "fute" or  "fut"?

NVM -too slow   :-\

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2019, 05:56:19 PM »
NVM -too slow   :-\

She also pronounces "fish" with two syllables!  I hope we hear more of her.

Richard, you're a trawl.

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2019, 05:58:01 PM »
She also pronounces "fish" with two syllables!  I hope we hear more of her.

Richard, you're a trawl.

I'll bite.   Is this the thing you are listening to?

https://vocaroo.com/i/s19gHl3sWuxt

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2019, 06:01:49 PM »
I'll bite.   Is this the thing you are listening to?

https://vocaroo.com/i/s19gHl3sWuxt

No that is episode 2.  I am listening to the cat lady in episode 1 -- I don't recommend it unless you're into vowels as much as I am.

audio:

She calls into Daves show, rants about Groyper, then spends a half hour going on about cancer.  During her call into Daves show, two imposter Richard Groypers call into Daves show.  I wouldn't be surprised if these fake Groypers are friends of the clueless cat lady, but I'll let you listen to it for yourself, and you decide.

« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2019, 06:08:03 PM »
No that is episode 2.  I am listening to the cat lady in episode 1 -- I don't recommend it unless you're into vowels as much as I am.

Well deal me in.  The guys at work today were busting my balls for the way I say "root" as in tree root.  Tree root, Route 66 and router the tool are all pronounced distinctly dammit.

Dave Darin Rocks YouTube! with rock star Richard Groyper
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2019, 06:09:11 PM »
OK guys. Right off the remix. My interview with Richard Groyper, complete with the video that FaceBook screwed up now corrected on YouTube:

Dave Darin Rocks YouTube! with rock star Richard Groyper
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2019, 06:12:22 PM »
OK guys. Right off the remix. My interview with Richard Groyper, complete with the video that FaceBook screwed up now corrected on YouTube:

epic! thanks for posting this on YouTube, Dave.

i enjoyed the interview last night.

post often.

« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2019, 06:15:20 PM »
Well deal me in.  The guys at work today were busting my balls for the way I say "root" as in tree root.  Tree root, Route 66 and router the tool are all pronounced distinctly dammit.

http://www4.uwm.edu/FLL/linguistics/dialect/staticmaps/q_26.html 

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2019, 06:19:32 PM »

http://www4.uwm.edu/FLL/linguistics/dialect/staticmaps/q_26.html

"Choice e: I say it like "out" for the noun and like "hoot" for the verb. " is the only way to go man.  Look at the yellow dots on the Mighty D!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2019, 06:23:35 PM »
"Choice e: I say it like "out" for the noun and like "hoot" for the verb. " is the only way to go man.  Look at the yellow dots on the Mighty D!!!!!!!!!!
Careful, you have a lot of work and catching up on Heather show drama, and the accent and pronunciation map studies can eat up your time.  It is funny how weird anomalies pop up on some words but you can also clearly seen some immigration patterns where pronunciations from NY area match FLA but big differences in between and everywhere else.

« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2019, 06:24:09 PM »

Chaucer famously rhymes "root" (in the plant sense) with the word that later became "sweet" (and is still st in Norwegian), just to confuse things.

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2019, 06:25:05 PM »
This is a riot so far.  "Can you imagine 500 teeth ON you?"   

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2019, 06:26:35 PM »
This is a riot so far.  "Can you imagine 500 teeth ON you?"

I was imagining something like a lamprey.

« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2019, 06:52:13 PM »

Hhhhmmmm.  I'm up to cancer chat now.  I think you were right to not recommend it.   ;D