Author Topic: Dave Darin Rocks YouTube!  (Read 5948 times)

Dave Darin Rocks YouTube!
« Reply #270 on: September 12, 2019, 12:24:02 PM »
Tonight 7pm Pacific/10pm Easter on YOUTUBE:
Topic: A gross show of total WTF. Most disgusting thing you have done.

I'll start off.

1). When I was 21 I was a gigolo for 1 night. Chick looked like Jane Hathaway from The Beverly Hillbillies BUT wrinkled face like a prune.

2). Interviewed by boss on my radio show and tried to get her laid with the band I was interviewing. (YES, I probably would have gotten fired BUT I quit the next morning).

You asked for a SH&T show, well, you got it.

« Reply #271 on: September 12, 2019, 12:47:57 PM »

I'll start off.

1). When I was 21 I was a gigolo for 1 night. Chick looked like Jane Hathaway from The Beverly Hillbillies BUT wrinkled face like a prune.

2). Interviewed by boss on my radio show and tried to get her laid with the band I was interviewing. (YES, I probably would have gotten fired BUT I quit the next morning).

you'll be just fine on YouTube, Dave. im looking forward to tonight's show.

Dave Darin Rocks YouTube! *** LIVE TONIGHT 10pm East on YOUTUBE***
« Reply #272 on: September 12, 2019, 01:08:02 PM »

I'll start off.

GREAT vid cover Dave!!  I'm looking forward to it!!

« Reply #273 on: September 12, 2019, 01:13:17 PM »
GREAT vid cover Dave!!  I'm looking forward to it!!
is his show conflicting with the gabcast?  Maybe he'd move it forward or back a bit?

« Reply #274 on: September 12, 2019, 01:19:12 PM »
is his show conflicting with the gabcast?  Maybe he'd move it forward or back a bit?

I'll be watching both shows at the same time.

No matter what day and time hosts pick, there will be other things people watch, airing at the same time. I think Daves show will be ok, even running opposite the Great and Powerful MV  IMO.

« Reply #275 on: September 12, 2019, 05:20:55 PM »
Here's a little ditty about a guy that likes titty BUT I think he has had none.

Join the show tonight 7pm Pacific/10pm Easter to see WTF this sh$t is all about as we talk gross crap tonight. I mean vomiting into a toilet overflowing with diarrhea. YES< that gross. Call in and share your crap at 609-467-4000.

« Reply #276 on: September 12, 2019, 06:09:26 PM »

i love to see competition.

« Reply #277 on: September 12, 2019, 08:51:56 PM »
Be here in 5 mins ALL Thursday 7pm Pacific. The GROSS show as in WTF did I see?

« Reply #278 on: September 12, 2019, 09:04:20 PM »
Break a leg, Darryl!  Have a grate shoe!

-p

« Reply #279 on: September 12, 2019, 11:40:58 PM »
AND most people hated the show. . Oh well. I DO lack patience so when the paranormal show wasn't getting the callers to keep the format educational I simply thought to myself "what's missing in my life". ANSWER, insanity. So, why not be insane on the show and see who tolerates it. If I have 10 people that dig the show being a bunch of douche bags gathered together and 100,000 people hate the show, HELL that's good enough for me and with today's instant judgement and lack of attention spans to be successful in radio in impossible so why not do a show on any mood, any topic, or any f--k up. So, this IS the show.

Dave Darin Rocks YouTube! ***LIVE NOW ON YOUTUBE*** ***LIVE NOW ON YT***
« Reply #280 on: September 14, 2019, 11:27:45 AM »

« Reply #281 on: September 15, 2019, 09:00:49 PM »

« Reply #282 on: September 22, 2019, 09:04:12 PM »

« Reply #283 on: September 26, 2019, 09:00:44 PM »

« Reply #284 on: September 26, 2019, 10:08:20 PM »
That was a decent show Dave.  The Heckler was on his game tonight.  The only thing that could have made it better is if he would have heckled with BellGab shoutouts like he did earlier during the FaceBook show.

ANGER in the gay defending community NOW on YouTube https://youtu.be/hOQHUvjGdls
« Reply #285 on: September 27, 2019, 08:27:30 PM »
Someone posted: "What the fuck is wrong with Christians and other religions that feel the need to say being gay is a sin. IT IS NOT it is called biology you stupid fucks. It's a sin to be a bigot you pieces of shit".

My reply: "Actually, I agree that it's not a sin BUT have we REALLY proven that it's biology? It could be peer pressure, pressure or personal interest to be different, inability to attract the opposite sex or do some just find it easier to attract and relate to the same sex. I am not sure that it's biology for every account and I don't even think there is a statistic for how many are biologically gay vs. being gay due to other contributing factors".

NOW on YouTube

« Reply #286 on: September 27, 2019, 08:44:23 PM »
Thanks Dave!  Sorry I'm LATE, but I'm watching it now.

« Reply #287 on: October 17, 2019, 09:01:46 PM »

« Reply #288 on: October 21, 2019, 09:57:20 PM »

« Reply #289 on: October 21, 2019, 10:01:55 PM »
here we go brig

« Reply #290 on: October 22, 2019, 07:18:56 AM »
here we go brig

It was fun to spend an hour learning about Daves world.   ;D

Dave Darin Rocks YouTube! ***LIVE NOW ON YOUTUBE***
« Reply #291 on: October 22, 2019, 11:08:36 AM »

« Reply #292 on: October 22, 2019, 12:23:47 PM »
It was fun to spend an hour learning about Daves world.   ;D

Haha.

The Dave Schrader jingle AND commentary and he fell and made a Boo Boo
« Reply #293 on: October 24, 2019, 11:46:01 PM »
Dave Schrader, if you know him, dig him, hate him, your choice. He does a UFO/Paranormal show and he's moved to a TV show about ghost. Now, maybe a ghost can ATTEMPT to move the flame of a candle BUT can they move the gigantic body of a Dave Schrader? I call it fake. If the planet Mars hit the Earth, DAVE would remain immobile. Here's my rant on fake staged TV:

« Reply #294 on: October 24, 2019, 11:47:15 PM »
Dave Schrader, if you know him, dig him, hate him, your choice. He does a UFO/Paranormal show and he's moved to a TV show about ghost. Now, maybe a ghost can ATTEMPT to move the flame of a candle BUT can they move the gigantic body of a Dave Schrader? I call it fake. If the planet Mars hit the Earth, DAVE would remain immobile. Here's my rant on fake staged TV:

Oh shit

« Reply #295 on: October 24, 2019, 11:49:43 PM »

Praise MV!

I'll watch it first thing in the morning Dave!

« Reply #296 on: October 24, 2019, 11:50:21 PM »

« Reply #297 on: October 25, 2019, 12:01:07 AM »
The gauntlet has been thrown down. The Battle of the Daves is on like Donkey Kong!

« Reply #298 on: October 25, 2019, 12:02:59 AM »
The gauntlet has been thrown down. The Battle of the Daves is on like Donkey Kong!

It's a beautiful thing!  :D

« Reply #299 on: October 25, 2019, 02:25:17 AM »

Mr. Shraders TV show is called "The Holzer Files" Dave.  You can find the first three or four episodes in the Dave Shrader thread found here:

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=4094.2370