Author Topic: Dave Darin Rocks YouTube!  (Read 3487 times)

Dave Darin Rocks YouTube!
« Reply #210 on: September 01, 2019, 03:06:49 PM »
Lmao FB has already sold all of your private info fam.

>putting real personal information on facehook

why do plebs do this?

Dave Darin Rocks YouTube! with rock star Richard Groyper
« Reply #211 on: September 01, 2019, 03:07:56 PM »

« Reply #212 on: September 01, 2019, 03:14:48 PM »
>putting real personal information on facehook

why do plebs do this?

B-but Art Bell told me not to lie!

« Reply #213 on: September 01, 2019, 03:43:28 PM »
"Dave Darin pulling talent out of freaks" is too long.  It should be "Dave Darin's Freaksploitation" -- I am not above the occasional portmanteau.

« Reply #214 on: September 01, 2019, 04:44:57 PM »
"Dave Darin pulling talent out of freaks" is too long.  It should be "Dave Darin's Freaksploitation" -- I am not above the occasional portmanteau.

I like it. :)

VC

To Gunner65 - My reply to a PAIN IN THE ASS
« Reply #215 on: September 02, 2019, 01:32:06 AM »
Who knows how to reach Gunner66. This douche made a lot of comments about my show. I want this guy on my Sunday show 7pm Pacific/10pm Easter. I dislike losers who think they know radio without having done it. You want a lesson, you get taught tomorrow. Show is LIVE on FaceBook on my page "dave darin we talk it all, no limits". Call in to my show 609-467-4000 and I'll school you!!!!

Hey Dave, I showed Gunner your posts, and this is his reply:

I have reviewed them briefly. I believe Dave Darin is another freak like Dietrich attempting to gain notoriety.  If he was any sort of researcher he would take a few hours to get his facts together rather than immediately attack me for making a few comments.

I don't like FB at all. The chat and video is not as reliable and is slow to respond, it's much worse than YT, and it is tracking me and my identity. I don't want my privacy violated this way online. Fuck FB.

To Gunner65 - My reply to a PAIN IN THE ASS
« Reply #216 on: September 02, 2019, 03:17:26 AM »
I don't like FB at all. The chat and video is not as reliable and is slow to respond, it's much worse than YT, and it is tracking me and my identity. I don't want my privacy violated this way online. Fuck FB.

Pretty much how I feel about FB. Couldn't he do a "simulcast" on YT and FB? I can't imagine that either platform would know that you are using more than one at a time (though I can imagine the technical side might make it a little harder to monitor two sites on two computers at once.)

« Reply #217 on: September 02, 2019, 11:33:40 AM »
Dave, you should think about updating your YouTube avatar.

« Reply #218 on: September 02, 2019, 11:41:57 AM »
Pretty much how I feel about FB. Couldn't he do a "simulcast" on YT and FB? I can't imagine that either platform would know that you are using more than one at a time (though I can imagine the technical side might make it a little harder to monitor two sites on two computers at once.)

exclusively doing vidoes on YouTube, then adding the video link to whichever Facebook page seems to be the simplest solution
to reaching everyone. i could be wrong.

« Reply #219 on: September 02, 2019, 11:47:30 AM »
exclusively doing vidoes on YouTube, then adding the video link to whichever Facebook page seems to be the simplest solution
to reaching everyone. i could be wrong.

folks only have to create a YouTube account if they want to chat or comment on videos. plus, im pretty sure most of your viewers have created their own YT accounts by now.

« Reply #220 on: September 02, 2019, 11:52:18 AM »
1.5k views, not too shabby.

« Reply #221 on: September 02, 2019, 11:58:09 AM »
folks only have to create a YouTube account if they want to chat or comment on videos. plus, im pretty sure most of your views have created their own YT accounts by now.

I think that, particularly if he wants to be the wild man from Borneo like he was last night, he would get more interaction in a place with easily expendable user accounts, for the same reason you were kind of hamstrung with your family in the room.  Facebook is just too much work.

« Reply #222 on: September 02, 2019, 11:59:25 AM »
Dave, you should think about updating your YouTube avatar.

Maybe Dave likes the big purple headed D

« Reply #223 on: September 02, 2019, 12:00:56 PM »
I think that, particularly if he wants to be the wild man from Borneo like he was last night, he would get more interaction in a place with easily expendable user accounts, for the same reason you were kind of hamstrung with your family in the room.  Facebook is just too much work.

indeed.

« Reply #224 on: September 02, 2019, 12:01:34 PM »
Maybe Dave likes the big purple headed D

lmao that thing is hideous.

« Reply #225 on: September 02, 2019, 12:02:39 PM »

SKrew-Tube, Fed-Book-Face-Plant & Spoogle
« Reply #227 on: September 02, 2019, 12:39:29 PM »
FacePlant and CIAtube can both go suck Google-nuts.
(Wait, they already do.)
Plus they are all in bed together, so their AI would probably pick up on it.  They probably wouldn't cause a stink about it though, as it would draw people from all three of their platforms and pull in even more poor suckers.

PeerTube + Mastodon ?
How about bitchute ?

It just depends on what kind of platform you are looking for. 
There are always options    ;)

Edit:
LOL - Turbo mode denied.    :o
(That's okay. It was an annoying function anyway     @   .)
All Hail "SAGE" MV  Lee.      ;)

« Reply #228 on: September 02, 2019, 01:28:30 PM »
LEWD

PENIS! PENIS! PENIS! PENIS! PENIS! ∞

Dave Darin Rocks *HeatherWadeCommentary***
« Reply #229 on: September 02, 2019, 05:39:42 PM »
For better or worse, I only attend church at Christmas, Easter and on Reformation Sunday which is not that far off.  Maybe I should go out and capture that Copperhead.  Whip that sucker out down at the Lutheran church on Reformation Sunday in honor of our good friend, Big Chicken.

Mark 16:17-18  KJV
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Son - if you are going to church a handful of times a year, you got no business messing with a Copperhead.  It will impossible for you to feel that
Holy Ghost Power that will protect you.  Can you even play guitar?  Or spin like a dervish?

Dave Darin Rocks YouTube! ***09/03/2019 Show Dave Discusses FB and Milluh**
« Reply #230 on: September 04, 2019, 05:25:09 AM »
Hi Dave!

I just listened to your show from yesterday 09/03/2019,  where you discuss Facebook, the Liz/Groyper show, and chat back and forth a while with Milluh.
I "get" all your complaints about FaceBook, I have heard you rightly make your complaints about it on many shows now, so I fail to understand why you are still using FaceBook at all.  It's difficult for me to have any more sympathy, since you are still at FaceBook.

...and yes, I did check to see if you had uploaded the show to YouTube, since I thought you were going to start doing that after the first Groyper show, but alas, guess what?  nope, no shows uploaded there since Groyper 1

I was going to record your show while I listened to it so I could upload it to vocaroo, and then post the audio here for BellGabbers to comment on, but stopped myself short, thinking that's not my job, that's Daves job.  I guess you could say we could all just go to FB and look it up in your FB archive and watch it there, and post about it here like I just did, but,  well, sure, I will do that sometimes, but mostly no.  And generally BellGabbers mostly do not do FaceBook so....

Yes, I did watch your Groyper 2 show, The Liz/Groyper Show, and no, I don't think that was Groypers fault.  I never saw or heard him indicate that he was looking to get fixed up with anyone, and I was totally embarrassed for Liz, and for you as well Dave.

Dave Darin Rocks *HeatherWadeCommentary***
« Reply #231 on: September 04, 2019, 05:38:58 AM »
Mark 16:17-18  KJV
Son - if you are going to church a handful of times a year, you got no business messing with a Copperhead.  It will impossible for you to feel that
Holy Ghost Power that will protect you.  Can you even play guitar?  Or spin like a dervish?

Is it wrong that the music had me tapping my foot? And the man in black looks very similar to a fellow I know who runs is own church (so far as I can tell, it is just family invited to his house and he is the pastor...)

It's almost like it was disco in West Virginia. Dress up in your best white patent leather shoes, red pants, and go dance the night away. John Travolta would be impressed...

« Reply #232 on: September 04, 2019, 05:50:35 AM »
Dear Dave,

When I go to your FaceBook Video page, this is what I see:

* Screenshot_10.jpg (291.54 kB)

I wonder if you might consider putting a different image, or at least add some large text with a show title, so that we can tell which show is which?

« Reply #233 on: September 04, 2019, 05:55:33 AM »
Haha, Dave, I'm listening to you doing some Heather Wade desk pounding as you bitch about lazy inconsiderate people leaving their grocery carts all around the parking lots.

Before you bust a blood vessel, let me remind you that there will always be lazy, inconsiderate people in the world.  Bitching, and pounding your desk will never "fix it".

« Reply #234 on: September 04, 2019, 05:57:00 AM »
No Dave, being MORE rude in return,  will never "fix it", we will just end up with one more Rude Dave added to the human experience...

« Reply #235 on: September 04, 2019, 06:08:24 AM »
Fake Richard Groyper onna phone!!!

He's out purchasing pez dispensers with the family.   LOL

« Reply #236 on: September 04, 2019, 06:12:52 AM »
Dave invites Milluh on his show, so he can tell him he has no idea what he's talking about.

It's about time somebody did Dave!

« Reply #237 on: September 04, 2019, 06:15:55 AM »
Caller talking about Art Bell, and Mail Order Brides.

« Reply #238 on: September 04, 2019, 06:17:55 AM »
Dave says he is able to separate Arts private life from Arts Show Host talent.

... and yet Dave gets all bent out of shape about grocery carts.

« Reply #239 on: September 04, 2019, 06:18:39 AM »
Dave says Milluh is disrespecting him in the show chat.