Author Topic: Dave Darin Rocks YouTube!  (Read 6099 times)

Dave Darin Rocks *THE RICHARD GROYPER PRE-SHOW***
« Reply #150 on: August 31, 2019, 09:12:24 AM »
https://vocaroo.com/i/s15KtAFdcnLO

The Richard Groyper Pre-Show, in case you missed it.

« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2019, 11:21:55 AM »

"David, my baby"

« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2019, 12:12:21 PM »

Thank you, dear; this explains a lot.  He says he has done three shows about Heater and messed around in her facebook groups, so the pranksters must be from there.

Dave Darin Rocks *HeatherWadeCommentary***
« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2019, 01:05:11 PM »
Thank you, dear; this explains a lot.  He says he has done three shows about Heater and messed around in her facebook groups, so the pranksters must be from there.

I will post the audio from his Heather shows if I can find them.  I found one so far.

Heather Wade Commentary audio:
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0CcxJjbJaSH

« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2019, 01:58:34 PM »
I will post the audio from his Heather shows if I can find them.  I found one so far.

Heather Wade Commentary audio:
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0CcxJjbJaSH

Thank you!  He did kick the hornets' nest, I guess.

VC

Dave Darin Rocks YouTube! with rock star Richard Groyper
« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2019, 04:51:54 PM »
OK guys. Right off the remix. My interview with Richard Groyper, complete with the video that FaceBook screwed up now corrected on YouTube

Hey thanks. Are you going to be on YT from now on? Are you quitting FB or not?

That cancer caller sucks! Dump her.

To Gunner65 - My reply to a PAIN IN THE ASS
« Reply #156 on: August 31, 2019, 05:01:47 PM »
I'll go one by one.

Gunner65: who I am going to now refer to as Gunner66 since I think he's a friggin gay as can be, said "Big difference from UFO UFO ALIEN ALIEN ALIEN....ART BELL ART BELL ART BELL!  This entire BS world is collapsing !  TOTAL BULLSHIT!
My reply: So, you expect me to stick with a format that has limitations rather than expanding while still included UFO ALIEN, etc. I will even talk PENIS PENIS PENIS

Gunner66: Show is not live...deception and more deception.
My reply: The show is LIVE Thurs and Sunday 7pm Pacific/10pm Easter USA time. If you have the patience to join my FaceBook group "dave darin we talk it all, no limits" you will get notified when the show goes live. NO PATIENCE

Gunner66: What the fuck is it with you Bellgab people?  Dave Darin Rocks You Tube?  WTF?
My reply: I just joined this friggin forum and the show is a FaceBook Live show BUT I do intend to start posting all shows on YouTube. YouTube, for now, will be the archive site for replays of live show. If you want perfection try doing your own show and I will then be able to critique yours.

FOR NOW, IF YOU NEED A LIVE ASS KICKING I CAN BOOK YOU ON MY SHOW!!!! WANT ME. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK TO FIND ME. I'M HERE.

« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2019, 05:21:46 PM »
I'll go one by one.

Gunner65: who I am going to now refer to as Gunner66 since I think he's a friggin gay as can be, said "Big difference from UFO UFO ALIEN ALIEN ALIEN....ART BELL ART BELL ART BELL!  This entire BS world is collapsing !  TOTAL BULLSHIT!
My reply: So, you expect me to stick with a format that has limitations rather than expanding while still included UFO ALIEN, etc. I will even talk PENIS PENIS PENIS

Gunner66: Show is not live...deception and more deception.
My reply: The show is LIVE Thurs and Sunday 7pm Pacific/10pm Easter USA time. If you have the patience to join my FaceBook group "dave darin we talk it all, no limits" you will get notified when the show goes live. NO PATIENCE

Gunner66: What the fuck is it with you Bellgab people?  Dave Darin Rocks You Tube?  WTF?
My reply: I just joined this friggin forum and the show is a FaceBook Live show BUT I do intend to start posting all shows on YouTube. YouTube, for now, will be the archive site for replays of live show. If you want perfection try doing your own show and I will then be able to critique yours.

FOR NOW, IF YOU NEED A LIVE ASS KICKING I CAN BOOK YOU ON MY SHOW!!!! WANT ME. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK TO FIND ME. I'M HERE.

Spoken like a true BellGabber!

PRAISE MV!

At the time I started your BellGab promotional thread Dave, I titled it Dave Darin rocks YouTube because I thought you were moving your live shows from FB to YT. 

#IWasOnlyTryingToHelp

Thank You for planning to at least give us a DaveDarin archive on YouTube that we can post here at BellGab in future!!!

« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2019, 05:27:22 PM »
Thank you!  He did kick the hornets' nest, I guess.
More fun to watch, or be, drunken Texans try to kill off a nest. This happens many times in my neighborhood and children laugh and wives shake their head and say things like "you are NOT going to light that gasoline on fire- it is to close to the house you fool!" and such things. Only fun you are not allergic to stings beyond comparing/bragging things like "look I can barely make a fist" (due to the swollen inflamation) or "damn that is annoying and itches" (hit on a bald spot) and you've been drinking.

Which brings to mind this tear-jerking story. Don't mess with killer bees (they are Africanized and very unpredictable and dangerous) unless you are a racing legend badass: 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nascar/news/aj-foyt-attacked-by-killer-bees-nascar-news-12-hours-of-sebring/1w4hiplzxuufx1i0mm1pc7vcmz 

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/article/A-J-Foyt-survives-bee-attack-then-gets-revenge-12759321.php 

"Foyt said he refused to return home Thursday until the bees were dealt with, so he "got 15 gallons of diesel fuel and dropped it and set those bastards on fire.""

« Reply #159 on: August 31, 2019, 05:30:52 PM »

Spoken like a true BellGabber!

Like a true Bellgabber, he's gotta learn the rules.  One of the more important ones is to just leave the Gunner be.

Mr. Darin - look at what happened to the last dude to get on the Gunner's bad side.

Don't let this become you...........................

« Reply #160 on: August 31, 2019, 05:34:41 PM »
Like a true Bellgabber, he's gotta learn the rules.  One of the more important ones is to just leave the Gunner be.

Mr. Darin - look at what happened to the last dude to get on the Gunner's bad side.

Don't let this be you...........................

Rules?  You must be thinking of some OTHER wannabe gabs.

#EWWWWW

Have you forgotten where you are?

« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2019, 05:37:53 PM »
Rules?  You must be thinking of some OTHER gab.

#EWWWWW

I stand corrected.  How about "way of going about things so you do not end of wearing mascara and calling your audience Pieces of Shit"?

« Reply #162 on: August 31, 2019, 05:42:23 PM »
I stand corrected.  How about "way of going about things so you do not end of wearing mascara and calling your audience Pieces of Shit"?

Don't get me wrong.  I appreciate your well intended warning.

« Reply #163 on: August 31, 2019, 05:45:11 PM »
Don't get me wrong.  I appreciate your well intended warning.

Fair enough.  Pre-Gunner feud, Gunner's adversary was a consummate broadcast professional.  Now he is well.     Broken.

« Reply #164 on: August 31, 2019, 06:16:17 PM »

I was wondering why there hadn't been a GabCast for a while.

Let this Gunner66 guys call in to my show
« Reply #165 on: August 31, 2019, 11:45:37 PM »
I do a show tomorrow night and since Sunday is a holy day I'd love to tear him a new hole. You think you know enough about radio to critique my show. I'll educate you LIVE on my show. GAME ON!!!! Want me, 609-467-4000 at 7pm Pacific/10pm Eastern.

« Reply #166 on: August 31, 2019, 11:52:27 PM »
I do a show tomorrow night and since Sunday is a holy day I'd love to tear him a new hole. You think you know enough about radio to critique my show. I'll educate you LIVE on my show. GAME ON!!!! Want me, 609-467-4000 at 7pm Pacific/10pm Eastern.

I just know what I like and what I donít but Iíll listen because Iíve never heard you before and I actually enjoy being educated.

P.S. Tare who a new hole?

Reach out to Gunner66
« Reply #167 on: August 31, 2019, 11:56:40 PM »
Who knows how to reach Gunner66. This douche made a lot of comments about my show. I want this guy on my Sunday show 7pm Pacific/10pm Easter. I dislike losers who think they know radio without having done it. You want a lesson, you get taught tomorrow. Show is LIVE on FaceBook on my page "dave darin we talk it all, no limits". Call in to my show 609-467-4000 and I'll school you!!!!

Reach out to Gunner66
« Reply #168 on: September 01, 2019, 12:13:37 AM »
Who knows how to reach Gunner66. This douche made a lot of comments about my show. I want this guy on my Sunday show 7pm Pacific/10pm Easter. I dislike losers who think they know radio without having done it. You want a lesson, you get taught tomorrow. Show is LIVE on FaceBook on my page "dave darin we talk it all, no limits". Call in to my show 609-467-4000 and I'll school you!!!!

Jackstar has suggested that heís actually a Dietrich plant whoís here to draw attention to his show. Without gunner no one here would ever talk about Dietrich. Seems like a logical hunch.

Reach out to Gunner66
« Reply #169 on: September 01, 2019, 12:25:53 AM »

Gunner hangs out in the Douglas Dietrich thread a lot, located here:

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10966.13350

I hope that helps Dave.

#ImOnlyTryingToHelp

Reach out to Gunner66
« Reply #170 on: September 01, 2019, 12:43:01 AM »

I hope that helps Dave.

#ImOnlyTryingToHelp
Dave Schrader?

Reach out to Gunner66
« Reply #171 on: September 01, 2019, 12:43:32 AM »

I hope that helps Dave.

#ImOnlyTryingToHelp
#IEatMyOwn

Reach out to Gunner66
« Reply #172 on: September 01, 2019, 01:01:41 AM »

Reach out to Gunner66
« Reply #173 on: September 01, 2019, 01:11:23 AM »

Reach out to Gunner66
« Reply #174 on: September 01, 2019, 01:14:22 AM »

Reach out to Gunner66
« Reply #175 on: September 01, 2019, 06:08:02 AM »

I hope that helps Dave.

#ImOnlyTryingToHelp

No more PM's and I think the @<username> mention facility worked for like two posts, so I think that is the best that can be done.

P.S. I am not complaining about PM removal.

« Reply #176 on: September 01, 2019, 06:16:52 AM »
I just know what I like and what I donít but Iíll listen because Iíve never heard you before and I actually enjoy being educated.

P.S. Tare who a new hole?
Ever get an answer? Tare who a knew whole?  ;)

« Reply #177 on: September 01, 2019, 10:04:38 AM »
More fun to watch, or be, drunken Texans try to kill off a nest. This happens many times in my neighborhood and children laugh and wives shake their head and say things like "you are NOT going to light that gasoline on fire- it is to close to the house you fool!" and such things. Only fun you are not allergic to stings beyond comparing/bragging things like "look I can barely make a fist" (due to the swollen inflamation) or "damn that is annoying and itches" (hit on a bald spot) and you've been drinking.

Which brings to mind this tear-jerking story. Don't mess with killer bees (they are Africanized and very unpredictable and dangerous) unless you are a racing legend badass: 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nascar/news/aj-foyt-attacked-by-killer-bees-nascar-news-12-hours-of-sebring/1w4hiplzxuufx1i0mm1pc7vcmz 

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/article/A-J-Foyt-survives-bee-attack-then-gets-revenge-12759321.php 

"Foyt said he refused to return home Thursday until the bees were dealt with, so he "got 15 gallons of diesel fuel and dropped it and set those bastards on fire.""

Maybe they are different in Texas but I don't understand why people mess with them.  I had a beautiful nest bigger than a basketball last year pendant from a 2nd-story overhang on the front of the house (it's a 70s shingled thing with weird projections) and mowed and trimmed under it unmolested.  They only seem interested in you and your food if you are eating outside, which is easily avoided.  Thankfully, coffee doesn't seem to attract them.

This year I have noticed them foraging frenetically already and seeking out warm spots to overnight -- hiding in the rolled-up deck umbrellas is a favorite and when you raise them maybe 20 or so stunned, sleepy hornets fall out -- so they think summer is ending, though we typically have at least another month and a half of nice weather, and I've had all the windows open at night for it seems like weeks.

At my folks' my mom's Rose of Sharon bush (a type of hibiscus) is blooming already, early, too -- it usually is one of the first signs of fall.

I wish I had rescued that nest before the fall winds and rain lashed it to a pulp.  It was gorgeous.

« Reply #178 on: September 01, 2019, 10:12:56 AM »
Maybe they are different in Texas but I don't understand why people mess with them.  I had a beautiful nest bigger than a basketball last year pendant from a 2nd-story overhang on the front of the house (it's a 70s shingled thing with weird projections) and mowed and trimmed under it unmolested.  They only seem interested in you and your food if you are eating outside, which is easily avoided.  Thankfully, coffee doesn't seem to attract them.

This year I have noticed them foraging frenetically already and seeking out warm spots to overnight -- hiding in the rolled-up deck umbrellas is a favorite and when you raise them maybe 20 or so stunned, sleepy hornets fall out -- so they think summer is ending, though we typically have at least another month and a half of nice weather, and I've had all the windows open at night for it seems like weeks.

At my folks' my mom's Rose of Sharon bush (a type of hibiscus) is blooming already, early, too -- it usually is one of the first signs of fall.

I wish I had rescued that nest before the fall winds and rain lashed it to a pulp.  It was gorgeous.

Well I guess you are no AJ Foyt then.  Neither am I guess.  Came across a Copperhead in the yard yesterday.   A younger me would have chopped the vile serpent in half with a shovel but as it was in an area where Mrs. Walks never goes I just left it be.   

« Reply #179 on: September 01, 2019, 10:17:38 AM »
Well I guess you are no AJ Foyt then.  Neither am I guess.  Came across a Copperhead in the yard yesterday.   A younger me would have chopped the vile serpent in half with a shovel but as it was in an area where Mrs. Walks never goes I just left it be.

I enjoy pouring salt on slugs. Watching those bastards twisting about in their last moments really puts a spring in my step.