Author Topic: How To Access Bellgab  (Read 1789 times)

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2019, 02:54:15 AM »
You should try not giving a fuck what others think more. Feels good, man. ;)

How many times have you told people you're, supposedly, not gay? Whenever someone suggests you like to walk on the brown side you drop your knitting and become a stammering mess. You have so many fucks stored up they're oozing out of your trouser leg.

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2019, 02:57:10 AM »
How many times have you told people you're, supposedly, not gay? Whenever someone suggests you like to walk on the brown side you drop your knitting and become a stammering mess. You have so many fucks stored up they're oozing out of your trouser leg.

I understand your obsession with me. I really do. I知 desired by men and women alike...but no, you can稚 have me. I知 a married man, faggot. :)

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2019, 02:59:52 AM »
I understand your obsession with me. I really do. I知 desired by men and women alike...but no, you can稚 have me. I知 a married man, faggot. :)

Sneddy, a cheap hotel, and coconut oil.  No homo if the balls don't touch.

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2019, 03:08:40 AM »
Sneddy, a cheap hotel, and coconut oil.  No homo if the balls don't touch.

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2019, 04:20:03 AM »
I知 a married man.

I wish you and Bob all the best. Hope he passes that welding course.

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2019, 06:22:12 AM »
I wish you and Bob all the best. Hope he passes that welding course.

So jelly! ::)

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2019, 09:30:45 AM »
Truly magic stuff.  I use it in cooking and as a personal lubricant.
Personal lubricant?  It's way more funner as a public lubricant.

peace
Hog

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2019, 12:15:47 PM »
I don't suppose you can reinstate the PM feature for a few hours so I can delete all my PM's?

Yep, you should be able to see them now.

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #98 on: September 10, 2019, 04:18:08 PM »
There were some recent incidents involving PM use and the easiest solution was to disable them altogether. The PM system won't be reactivated.

Seems like throwing the baby out with the bathwater to me.  I expect more for my subscription dollars.

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2019, 12:09:34 AM »
Seems like throwing the baby out with the bathwater to me.  I expect more for my subscription dollars.

The baby had fetal alcohol syndrome and a constant case of projectile liquid shits. The bathwater had more appeal.

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2019, 12:33:13 AM »
The bathwater had more appeal.

I can't discreetly contact Pye for baking tips enymore.  I haz a sad.

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2019, 01:59:12 AM »
The baby had fetal alcohol syndrome and a constant case of projectile liquid shits. The bathwater had more appeal.

Fucking top right! ;D

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2019, 03:32:46 AM »
There were some recent incidents involving PM use and the easiest solution was to disable them altogether. The PM system won't be reactivated.
Couldn't the incidents' respondent just "Ignore" the sender?

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2019, 03:41:08 AM »
Fucking top right! ;D

While I do agree with this assessment and thank you for offering such a full throated, unambiguous endorsement of my searing wit and indisputable charm, it is long-standing BellGab policy that I can not bask in the glory that is "top right" due to my close proximity to the BellGab board of directors. It would be suggestive of favoritism and, frankly, feel downright uncouth.

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2019, 03:48:59 AM »
Couldn't the incidents' respondent just "Ignore" the sender?

Couldn't people just say what they need to say on the public forum? Must we run a private chat service in addition to a forum in order for this to feel like a complete package for you?

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2019, 03:57:02 AM »
You are?  To who?  What's his name?

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2019, 03:58:35 AM »
Couldn't people just say what they need to say on the public forum? Must we run a private chat service in addition to a forum in order for this to feel like a complete package for you?
My package is quite complete, thank you.

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2019, 04:08:58 AM »
I'll take that as a yes-but.  Yes the respondent could Ignore the sender, but that wasn't the actual deal breaker issue.

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2019, 05:11:56 AM »
You are?  To who?  What's his name?

Paladin.

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2019, 05:13:16 AM »
My package is quite complete inadequate, thank you.

FIFY ;)

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2019, 08:48:52 PM »
It would be suggestive of favoritism

Just continue to deny the existence of a Bellgab clique and leave it at that.  No need to prime the pump.

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2019, 08:50:21 PM »
Must we run a private chat service in addition to a forum in order for this to feel like a complete package for you?

I've got your complete package right here [zzzzzzzip]

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2019, 09:52:37 PM »
Just continue to deny the existence of a Bellgab clique and leave it at that.  No need to prime the pump.

k

How To Access Bellgab
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2019, 01:28:36 AM »
Are we all having pms now or just some of us?