Author Topic: On the Edge of the Desert  (Read 1074 times)

Re: On the Edge of the Desert
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2019, 02:43:21 AM »

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2019, 03:02:36 AM »
I hear the my hershey bar mantra.

BWAHAHAHAHA

#LoveIt!

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2019, 03:05:55 AM »
Well, I would have listened live on facebook, as usual, but I've been removed from your group.

Listening to just audio on YouTube later is fine tho.

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2019, 04:19:13 AM »
You sing MUCH better than I do Milluh!

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2019, 09:25:35 AM »
You sing MUCH better than I do Milluh!
Attention whore him into your lair, Medusa...

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2019, 03:55:33 AM »

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2019, 04:40:45 AM »
It was good to hear Gwen back on Milluhs show, however Miller was very loud, and Gwen was very quiet.  It was good to hear even Milluh admit that Heathers calls are screened.

VC

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2019, 05:03:03 AM »
Gwen IS THE STAR of Miller's show. Jedi Miller is Star Wars! Punny, ehhh? Bwahahahaha!

Miller goes nowhere without Gwen and a co-host, though his travel posts to Pahrump were excellent.

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2019, 12:45:40 AM »
So tell Gwen to do her show. she's already doing it with Todd and Tim and the old creepy guys.

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2019, 06:13:45 AM »

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2019, 12:16:10 PM »
lmao

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2019, 12:36:02 PM »

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2019, 12:55:04 PM »
Formulas = Priceless

i laughed when he said Gwen blocked him on Facebook.

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2019, 12:56:53 PM »
i laughed when he said Gwen blocked him on Facebook.

Yeah, Facebook is full of tough characters.   LOL

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2019, 01:04:29 PM »
Yeah, Facebook is full of tough characters.   LOL

"they're trashing me every day and you (Gwen) don't say anything"

this tough guy needs a woman to protect him on Facebook. pathetic.

« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2019, 01:08:52 PM »
"they're trashing me every day and you (Gwen) don't say anything"

this tough guy needs a woman to protect him on Facebook. pathetic.

I would try to protect him, but he has me blocked.

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2019, 07:00:16 PM »
Better call Pedro.

Or maybe Pilar.

« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2019, 02:04:41 AM »

VC

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2019, 03:18:43 AM »
HW spent more than 3 minutes, more than 1/2 the phone call time, after she hung-up on him, to bitch Milluh out. Her tone got really pissy.

LOL...her number #1 Fan?

It's also obvious HW's dump button is set to hack-off more than just a cuss word. She clipped Milluh's audio so it's not possible to know what was being said before the cuss word too. Milluh wasn't saying anything that indicated a cuss word was even spoken where she cut his audio off, so who knows what he was really saying.

Milluh does troll HW with many comments he's made on his shows, so I wouldn't be surprised if HW cut him off for foul language. It's an obvious troll action, since he knows for certain HW will cut-off the call. It's also an obvious troll action for Milluh to say he was cut-off for asking why HW did not attend AB's funeral. Is he really THAT stupid to ask such a question as HW's #1 Fan? ::)

Where's the audio Milluh? You have the streaming audio and/or phone call from your end, so post it about the funeral. You have the proof Milluh. Put it up or shut-up.

You are HW's number #1 fan/troll :D

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2019, 07:58:48 AM »
HW spent more than 3 minutes, more than 1/2 the phone call time, after she hung-up on him, to bitch Milluh out. Her tone got really pissy.

LOL...her number #1 Fan?

It's also obvious HW's dump button is set to hack-off more than just a cuss word. She clipped Milluh's audio so it's not possible to know what was being said before the cuss word too. Milluh wasn't saying anything that indicated a cuss word was even spoken where she cut his audio off, so who knows what he was really saying.

Milluh does troll HW with many comments he's made on his shows, so I wouldn't be surprised if HW cut him off for foul language. It's an obvious troll action, since he knows for certain HW will cut-off the call. It's also an obvious troll action for Milluh to say he was cut-off for asking why HW did not attend AB's funeral. Is he really THAT stupid to ask such a question as HW's #1 Fan? ::)

Where's the audio Milluh? You have the streaming audio and/or phone call from your end, so post it about the funeral. You have the proof Milluh. Put it up or shut-up.

Milluh couldn't even make his own clip for his YouTube.  He should have included his own original recording of his call, that included what he really was saying when Heather dumped him.   IMO.

« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2019, 12:59:46 PM »

LOL...her number #1 Fan?

You sound quite, um...jealous...

So fucking what - no clipping here, lol!

If he is you must be a very close second.

Can you confirm the clip that was posted here of your own call to her?

VC

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2019, 07:56:19 AM »
Milluh couldn't even make his own clip for his YouTube.  He should have included his own original recording of his call, that included what he really was saying when Heather dumped him.   IMO.

Milluh's a complete bullshit artist. An undetected troll by most people's belief that he is instead totally in love w/HW, no so, but he certainly did not ask her about why HW did not attend AB's funeral. Of course, he could have recorded the call to prove otherwise, but I think he was drunk and cussing something cute but inappropriate. Time will tell the next time he calls into KoN. We might all be being trolled by two Drama Queens of the night.

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2019, 12:07:14 PM »
We might all be being trolled by two Drama Queens of the night.

Isn't that exactly what you were hoping for?

I'll ask again, was that really you that called Heather and why did you sound so nervous and halting? i don't think she can bite you through the phone.