Author Topic: HEATHER IS LOVE  (Read 424 times)

HEATHER IS LOVE
« on: April 21, 2019, 04:49:36 AM »
Love

Re: HEATHER IS LOVE
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 12:51:49 AM »

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 09:09:28 AM »
LOL.  Have you thought about hitting the concert trail with Jorch Noory?  Heater is to love as Jorch is to great radio.  ;D

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 06:44:16 PM »

This is a great video of Heather, @jedimiller!  You're hopelessly devoted.

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 06:52:17 PM »
Definition of "Love"?

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2019, 07:20:55 PM »
Definition of "Love"?
Thanks for the intro.

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2019, 01:29:30 PM »
Why is there a picture of Patrick Swayze in drag at 2:47?

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2019, 02:41:09 PM »
Why is there a picture of Patrick Swayze in drag at 2:47?
LOL.  Yes, yes there is.  How were you able to get that far into the video?  Ear plugs?

Patrick's probably there as a tribute to Heater's multitude of gay and Dirty Dancing fans.

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2019, 05:17:39 PM »
LOL.  Yes, yes there is.  How were you able to get that far into the video?  Ear plugs?

Patrick's probably there as a tribute to Heater's multitude of gay and Dirty Dancing fans.
I have a theory that Miller is actually a brilliant Andy Kaufman-esque troll. Little clues like the "Pedro" swatting/welfare check and now the juxtaposition of the stripper and drag queen pics(ie the old "she's a dude" rumors) make me think he might not be a sincere fan.

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2019, 10:37:51 AM »

Nobody puts Heather in the corner...nobody. >:(

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2019, 03:15:58 PM »
Nobody puts Heather in the corner...nobody. >:(

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2019, 05:09:12 PM »
I have a theory that Miller is actually a brilliant Andy Kaufman-esque troll. Little clues like the "Pedro" swatting/welfare check and now the juxtaposition of the stripper and drag queen pics(ie the old "she's a dude" rumors) make me think he might not be a sincere fan.
I thought something was a little, uh, creative, too.   There have been other videos from him, too.  I think he's sincere, although I'm not sure how she would feel about it.  But, yes, I think you're onto something.  His work does allude to mysteries - although I'm sure how structured their base is.  Could be he's just going with a feeling, not really symbolizing.  I do think he was setting a universal backdrop, though.