Author Topic: Mueller Report--Unleashed!  (Read 1487 times)

Re: Mueller Report--Unleashed!
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2019, 03:39:57 AM »

They had this guy Nadler on one of the Sunday shows and it seemed like he had fake eyebrows and one got loose. Very bizarre look. Surprised DNC media outlet didnt have makeup girl fix it or at least other angle camera shot
Like when Noory let his moustache guide chop off half his 'stache!

« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2019, 10:43:23 AM »
I am a feminist Democrat & I love to cook!

Iím calling bullshit. You probably collect cookbooks and love to watch cooking shows and talk about cooking but cooking itself is actually work and so you leave that to the Republicans.

« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2019, 01:54:43 AM »
Iím calling bullshit. You probably collect cookbooks and love to watch cooking shows and talk about cooking but cooking itself is actually work and so you leave that to the Republicans.
When have I ever talked abt cooking here?

I don't use cookbooks, although I like the cutesy tips on pleasing your husband in the vintage Betty Crocker's New Picture Cookbook, which I grew up with.  I just replaced it for my Mom, since it had fallen apart over 50 years.

If a person needs a recipe to make a meal, they need help.  However, baking is different.  It might be fun to try a recipe once in a while, but it's better to just understand the principles of cooking.

I have a lot of food allergies, so sometimes I use recipes for that, but usually I just go the ethnic route, so no recipes are needed.  Yor Eyeore.