Author Topic: Tulsi Gabbard is running for President  (Read 526 times)

Re: Tulsi Gabbard is running for President
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2019, 10:47:19 PM »
I bet you'd be a good podcaster.

All of the important people know where to start sending me checks.

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2019, 10:49:53 PM »
Trump could be using some part of America as collateral to get what he wants. How would we know until it's too late?

How would this be any different than when a Clinton does it? Oh, incest jokes, right, got it.

Arkansas.

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2019, 11:41:48 PM »
I don't think you've met most parents.

heh

A good ad campaign could do it. I suppose it would have already happened if anyone cared enough to put money into it but I guess it's like trying to cure rabies at this point. It is odd that that's the regular procedure for a newborn.

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2019, 12:13:01 AM »
A good ad campaign could do it.

Who do you think needs to allow that? Honestly curious.

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2019, 12:15:25 AM »
It is odd that that's the regular procedure for a newborn.

What's fucking odd, is that you think that what you think happens in ZOG-controlled territory is "regular."

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2019, 02:17:56 AM »
I don't know the answer to your first two questions but I question the sitting president's motivation with being pals with Russia and it has nothing to do with peace between our countries, but a lot to do with the Trump Tower, Moscow.

It seems to me that where Trump's alleged affinity for Putin is concerned, the vast majority of complaints seem to focus on Trump's words or demeanor toward Putin and Russia, but never Trump's actions.  Never his actual policy toward Russia.  This article provides some decent perspective, despite the agonizing pain its construction must have caused the author:

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/20/630659379/is-trump-the-toughest-ever-on-russia

Not mentioned in the article is Trump's legendary effort to strengthen NATO by strong-arming member states into paying the appropriate percentage of GDP into their respective militaries.  Russia certainly didn't ask for or appreciate that.  Nor does Putin appreciate Trump's (successful) effort to squash the German/Russian natural gas deal that would have sent billions to Russia's министерство финансов (treasury).  That's billions of Putin won't have on hand for military expansion.

When I hear Trump's reluctance to publicly critique Putin, I hear a man trying to keep negotiation opportunities on the table and lines of communication open.  Every single human being who appreciates living free of nuclear fallout should be thanking Trump for his efforts at improving our nation's relationship with Russia.  Every single human being on this planet should likewise be thanking him for his North Korea efforts but, instead, many are stomping their feet demanding Trump pointlessly call Kim Jong Un all of the horrible names everyone already knows apply to Kim.  Apparently we should make no effort to protect the living by befriending and modernizing NK because Otto Warmbier (a dead man).

And with regard to, "Russia, hopefully you can find Hillary's thirty thousand deleted emails," it's a known fact of the human condition that some people are unable to process humor.

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2019, 06:34:17 AM »
It seems to me that where Trump's alleged affinity for Putin is concerned, the vast majority of complaints seem to focus on Trump's words or demeanor toward Putin and Russia, but never Trump's actions.  Never his actual policy toward Russia.  This article provides some decent perspective, despite the agonizing pain its construction must have caused the author:

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/20/630659379/is-trump-the-toughest-ever-on-russia

Not mentioned in the article is Trump's legendary effort to strengthen NATO by strong-arming member states into paying the appropriate percentage of GDP into their respective militaries.  Russia certainly didn't ask for or appreciate that.  Nor does Putin appreciate Trump's (successful) effort to squash the German/Russian natural gas deal that would have sent billions to Russia's министерство финансов (treasury).  That's billions of Putin won't have on hand for military expansion.

When I hear Trump's reluctance to publicly critique Putin, I hear a man trying to keep negotiation opportunities on the table and lines of communication open.  Every single human being who appreciates living free of nuclear fallout should be thanking Trump for his efforts at improving our nation's relationship with Russia.  Every single human being on this planet should likewise be thanking him for his North Korea efforts but, instead, many are stomping their feet demanding Trump pointlessly call Kim Jong Un all of the horrible names everyone already knows apply to Kim.  Apparently we should make no effort to protect the living by befriending and modernizing NK because Otto Warmbier (a dead man).

And with regard to, "Russia, hopefully you can find Hillary's thirty thousand deleted emails," it's a known fact of the human condition that some people are unable to process humor.
+1.  An excellent assessment.  So many are blinded by their emotional response to President Trump, rather than doing a rational assessment of the actual situation, also known as Trump derangement syndrome.  Libs gonna lib.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_derangement_syndrome

And Pres. Trump is right.  McCain sucked ass.  One less self-serving creature in the swamp.  Good riddance.

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2019, 11:51:44 AM »
McCain sucked ass.  One less self-serving creature in the swamp.  Good riddance.

The day McCain died was a great day for the world.  Humanity benefited when John McCain croaked.  With him removed from power, fewer Syrian fathers will be photographed holding their baby daughters who are dead because part of their head was blown off.  That's a win by any measure.

Oh, and that privileged, bloated pig who calls herself McCain's daughter... that cunt (yes, I'm using the word "cunt" here) would be working a pole in Yuma if not for her father.  I have zero interest in her opinion on anything.  She's a vapid, group thinking elitist who has no business offering political analysis or opinion.  I've never heard her say a single remarkable thing or express a single original thought.  These characteristics made her a highly suitable panelist on The View.

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2019, 08:59:53 PM »
being pals with Russia

I would much prefer being pals with Russia than with Saudi Arabia.

I really don't think you've thought this thing through. I really don't.