Author Topic: After Midnight with Anthony  (Read 13205 times)

Re: After Midnight with Anthony
« Reply #660 on: June 15, 2019, 11:05:48 AM »
Am I to guess that Anthony has lost the Password to his Lit City YouTube account?

Always losing passwords; triggered by Trump; has premonitions of bad things happening. I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say he’s just mentally unstable and that this is, in fact, what the “lit city” lifestyle is.

« Reply #661 on: June 15, 2019, 12:21:14 PM »
Always losing passwords; triggered by Trump; has premonitions of bad things happening. I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say he’s just mentally unstable and that this is, in fact, what the “lit city” lifestyle is.
You're telling me that the man who set off with no planning on a cross country journey to run his BMW through another man's door after an insult on a live stream a few hours prior might be unstable?

« Reply #662 on: June 15, 2019, 01:16:36 PM »

the 🔥LIT CITY LIFESTYLE🔥is most easily defined as everything and nothing.

« Reply #663 on: July 02, 2019, 10:51:06 AM »
Who is there going to be to bully when this message board is taken down? What are you all going to do with your sad, pathetic lives? I know what I'll be doing, operating my LLC here in NYC and racing Marathons. So keep it Lit! 🔥🔥🔥

Keep suckin those titties Richard Groyper!

🔥🌆🔥

AdAm StInSoN...

Re: After Midnight with Anthony ***ANOTHER NEW VIDEO***
« Reply #664 on: July 02, 2019, 01:39:54 PM »

« Reply #665 on: July 02, 2019, 01:44:30 PM »
Who is there going to be to bully when this message board is taken down? What are you all going to do with your sad, pathetic lives? I know what I'll be doing, operating my LLC here in NYC and racing Marathons. So keep it Lit! 🔥🔥🔥

🔥🌆🔥

AdAm StInSoN...

SUCK MAH TITTIES!

« Reply #666 on: July 02, 2019, 02:40:46 PM »
SUCK MAH TITTIES!
If Heather starts a network on her stream maybe Anthony could be the lead in show to kingdom of nye. 

« Reply #667 on: July 02, 2019, 03:42:35 PM »

🔥🌆🔥

AdAm StInSoN...

Talk about sad and pathetic. Your definition of bullying seems to include anything anyone posts here except Richard Groyper. ::)

« Reply #668 on: July 02, 2019, 07:51:51 PM »
Talk about sad and pathetic. Your definition of bullying seems to include anything anyone posts here except Richard Groyper. ::)

Richard Groyper is God Here.

« Reply #669 on: July 02, 2019, 09:43:48 PM »
Richard Groyper is God Here.

Then he probably doesn’t take to kindly to you trying to shut his sandbox down.

« Reply #670 on: July 02, 2019, 11:59:46 PM »

🔥🌆🔥

AdAm StInSoN...

Been to Manhattan Bridge lately, Anthony?

« Reply #671 on: July 03, 2019, 12:02:22 AM »
Then he probably doesn’t take to kindly to you trying to shut his sandbox down.

ikr?  No Loyalty there.

« Reply #672 on: July 03, 2019, 06:04:26 PM »

🔥🌆🔥

AdAm StInSoN...

I believe in you, Anthony!

« Reply #673 on: July 03, 2019, 06:10:07 PM »
I believe in you, Anthony!

and🔥LIT CITY🔥 believes in you, my sir.