Author Topic: After Midnight with Anthony  (Read 13182 times)

Re: I WILL HAVE THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE BOARD SHUT DOWN with Anthony
« Reply #600 on: May 03, 2019, 01:18:14 AM »
HES DONE IT BEFORE AND HELL DO IT AGAIN
When was that?

Re: 🔥 LIT CITY 🔥
« Reply #601 on: May 03, 2019, 06:09:32 AM »

Re: After Midnight with Anthony
« Reply #602 on: May 03, 2019, 02:31:56 PM »
henlo police? yes, id like to report an internet murder...

Lol

« Reply #603 on: May 04, 2019, 05:18:11 PM »
Where did this Anthony person go?

« Reply #604 on: May 04, 2019, 07:22:14 PM »
Where did this Anthony person go?

Jail hopefully.

« Reply #605 on: May 05, 2019, 02:17:19 AM »
Pizza punch has be posted anything since court?

« Reply #606 on: May 05, 2019, 04:30:49 AM »
Pizza punch has be posted anything since court?

He decided it was in his best interests not to involve himself with the trial. He did not attend.

« Reply #607 on: May 05, 2019, 04:39:03 AM »
There is not a sin out there Jesus wouldn't forgive.

This, to me, has always been one of the fundamental flaws in Christianity.  There are some pretty messed up people out there doing some pretty messed up shit, and if Jesus is willing to wipe the slate clean for those people... well, I don't have much use for him.

« Reply #608 on: May 05, 2019, 11:25:35 AM »
This, to me, has always been one of the fundamental flaws in Christianity.  There are some pretty messed up people out there doing some pretty messed up shit, and if Jesus is willing to wipe the slate clean for those people... well, I don't have much use for him.

He was a complex dude. I think the message was that we should strive to love and forgive one another because an eye for an eye will just leave us all blind but where there is true evil that refuses to repent a whip or an axe will do.

« Reply #609 on: May 06, 2019, 03:59:09 AM »
I think they have to be repentant and contrite.  ...life being a living thing, human (souls) being allowed to transform/grow...  One is not the same person at 50 that they were at 25.  Love could be a living thing, and some people say God is love.

I think God's barrier against sin is more of a technicality than we realize.  In order to be holy (Who doesn't want a holy God), God can't have any sin at all.  Kind of like how we can't have any VX - not a microgram, not an ocean full.  To each of us, ANY VX is annihilation.  Similarly, any sin would annihilate God (because God is love/perfect/holy or however one sees it).  So, just as a microspeck of VX is equally bad to our existence as a gallon, a small sin is as just bad to God's perfect existence as a heinous set of sins.  Just like a technicality. 

Could you feel any worse about associating with a gallon of VX than a speck?  No - we can't associate with any at all.  It's about definitions and logic, and maybe God is more mathematical than we realize.  Any new metaphysical questions this theory creates can probably be handled under the first paragraph.

Maybe the reason Jesus forgave the Jews for targeting, torturing, and murdering him slowly is so that no perp ever feels they are beyond redemption.  Jesus forgave, setting an example for His followers.  Without the hope of redemption, evil/chaos/anarchy would win in the world.  When I mentally recite my TI spiel to my RNM perps, I try to emphasize that it's never to late to repent.  We don't need people with nothing to lose.

Some people believe God is perfect.  If that is the case, forgiveness seems to be pivotal.

Forgiveness is for the forgiver.  No one has to tell anyone they forgave them.  Forgiveness sets the victim free of the poison of resentment.  But reconciliation or even acknowledgement is absolutely not required.  The phrase turn-the-other-cheek was specific to a certain dynamic (subjugation).

Similarly, forgiveness being for the forgiven, forgiveness is also FOR God, not just from God.  Because God is the All, the Creator of All, so when God forgives a human, God gets part of God's Self back.  Who wouldn't want their own back?  I spent half the night looking for a missing junky inorganic earring when I have 30 more pairs... so how much more God would like back one of God's lost living souls.

« Reply #610 on: May 06, 2019, 04:04:10 AM »
He was a complex dude. I think the message was that we should strive to love and forgive one another because an eye for an eye will just leave us all blind but where there is true evil that refuses to repent a whip or an axe will do.

Working with both hands, I see.

« Reply #611 on: May 06, 2019, 08:23:33 AM »
Could Anthony's disappearance be related

« Reply #612 on: May 07, 2019, 09:34:54 AM »

« Reply #613 on: May 08, 2019, 01:07:09 AM »

« Reply #614 on: May 08, 2019, 03:21:31 AM »
TAKE THIS DOWN!!!!!
  You should try rolling up a sock and stuffing it in there.

« Reply #615 on: May 08, 2019, 04:10:21 AM »

You're annoying AF

« Reply #616 on: May 08, 2019, 04:25:18 AM »

You're annoying AF
Beta boi.  Toughen up.  This is Bellgab!

« Reply #617 on: May 08, 2019, 07:04:40 AM »
fuk this place..it's all about Ellgab. did you have a steroid overdose?

« Reply #618 on: May 08, 2019, 09:06:13 AM »
bellgab... a place to talk shit about ellgab!

« Reply #619 on: May 08, 2019, 12:53:19 PM »
TAKE THIS DOWN!!!!!
For Christís sake keep them up!!!!!!  I donít want to be blinded.

« Reply #620 on: May 09, 2019, 01:01:37 AM »
Or a grenade.

« Reply #621 on: May 09, 2019, 01:30:41 AM »
Beta boi.  Toughen up.  This is Bellgab!

You and I are apparently gay for posting hear...

« Reply #622 on: May 09, 2019, 03:26:55 AM »
fuk this place..it's all about Ellgab. did you have a steroid overdose?
Did you have an Estrogen overdose?

« Reply #623 on: May 09, 2019, 03:29:51 AM »

« Reply #624 on: May 09, 2019, 09:07:17 AM »
Did you have an Estrogen overdose?
I saw jedimiller eating his breakfast. He was "pouring the milk first." I will never see him the same way again.

« Reply #625 on: May 09, 2019, 11:13:57 AM »
🔥LIT CITY🔥

« Reply #626 on: May 09, 2019, 11:18:28 AM »
🔥LIT CITY🔥
Thanks for keeping the city lit, in Anthony's absence

« Reply #627 on: May 09, 2019, 11:20:13 AM »
Thanks for keeping the city lit, in Anthony's absence

my pleasure. lol