Author Topic: Democrat Candidates  (Read 2142 times)

Re: Democrat Candidates
« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2019, 07:14:14 PM »
You just wish you were. Dreaming of long, soapy baths with your hero Vladdikins.

I think you’re confusing your fantasy life with mine. You dream of riding horseback with a bare-chested Vlad.

« Reply #121 on: June 28, 2019, 08:37:39 PM »
Eeeerrrr The McDonald was writing checks after he was inaugurated. I've seen the egomaniacal signature on the check. Did you miss that??? Esquire Cohen brought it to our attention after he got honest.

Looks like an honest scout to me ehhhh?
I don't like the guy... But it was (presumably) forgotten until people figured they could either get money, or get their 15 minutes of fame. Suddenly, it is dredged up (after decades.)

« Reply #122 on: June 28, 2019, 11:16:28 PM »
I don't like the guy... But it was (presumably) forgotten until people figured they could either get money, or get their 15 minutes of fame. Suddenly, it is dredged up (after decades.)
Not that this is new. But, a bit, disturbing, that no it seems increasingly, lawyers, priests, doctors, psychiatrists, marriage councilors, civil settlements, etc, are now, seemingly, deemed ok and public or accessibly by prosecutors or give up their privilege. Even Grand Jury or other proceedings that result in nothing. A weird turn on tradition- as society accepts no provisions on privacy and assumes no presumption of innocence or even right to question one's accuser or a fair trial, it seems. This is a general comment, not, necessarily, with regard to Trump associates.

« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2019, 08:29:14 AM »
You dream of riding horseback with a bare-chested Vlad.

Who doesn't~

« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2019, 01:45:36 AM »
The main goals back then were a smaller, less intrusive gov't and a balanced budget. Lol.
I remember those days... It seems that no longer is "a chicken in every pot" good enough. Now it is reparation payments, a "liberty dividend" and two chickens for every pot.

« Reply #125 on: July 08, 2019, 03:52:18 AM »
I remember those days... It seems that no longer is "a chicken in every pot" good enough. Now it is reparation payments, a "liberty dividend" and two chickens for every pot.

There's gonna be trouble for sure. You can't just print more chickens.