Author Topic: Chocolate Covered JackBoot's Anti-Smite Script  (Read 487 times)

Chocolate Covered JackBoot's Anti-Smite Script
« on: January 21, 2019, 01:59:25 AM »
Has anyone tried Chocolate Covered JackBoot's anti-smite script in EG?  Does it work?  Do your computers still work?  Is he really the author or is it a fake security risk?  Why did he same is noorvana?  If there is one sex symbol George Noory has not yet lauded, it could be Vana.

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 04:39:17 AM »
Has anyone tried Chocolate Covered JackBoot's anti-smite script in EG?  Does it work?  Do your computers still work?  Is he really the author or is it a fake security risk?  Why did he same is noorvana?  If there is one sex symbol George Noory has not yet lauded, it could be Vana.
Link to the script please.   :)

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 04:42:28 AM »
Link to the script please.   :)

I'd rather that link not be publicly posted here.  I have no idea what that script does.

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 05:45:20 AM »
I'd rather that link not be publicly posted here.  I have no idea what that script does.
Good point.
(My intent was to pull it into my virus vault and take a look at it)   ;)

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2019, 02:02:30 PM »
I wrote a greasemonkey script on GreasyFork called "Ellgab Noorvana"(no link but if you google it. it will show up. It's name is a mixture of Nirvana(karma) and Noory(the smartest man in radio) I did it as an exercise to see if I could hide all the smite/karma/gold stars/ranks(hide, but not eliminate) because certain people kept complaining about it. If you click on the "code" tab you can see the source code. Experts are welcome to inspect it but I am far too stupid to create a virus or malware.

I also wrote a script called "Bellgab Scrollsaver" that completely hides users posts on your block list(unless quoted by an unblocked user) instead of displaying "You are ignoring this user. Show me the post"

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 07:05:10 PM »
I wrote a greasemonkey script on GreasyFork called "Ellgab Noorvana"(no link but if you google it. it will show up. It's name is a mixture of Nirvana(karma) and Noory(the smartest man in radio) I did it as an exercise to see if I could hide all the smite/karma/gold stars/ranks(hide, but not eliminate) because certain people kept complaining about it. If you click on the "code" tab you can see the source code. Experts are welcome to inspect it but I am far too stupid to create a virus or malware.

I also wrote a script called "Bellgab Scrollsaver" that completely hides users posts on your block list(unless quoted by an unblocked user) instead of displaying "You are ignoring this user. Show me the post"
Neato.  But, how does one insert code into someone else's website?  Are you a hacker?  Here's my kind of hacker!

« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 10:07:16 PM »
I need to know what a Smite is to know if I'm "ANTI" or "NOT".

"It's all pops and buzzes from here baby!"

peace
Hog

« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 11:54:34 PM »
I need to know what a Smite is to know if I'm "ANTI" or "NOT".

"It's all pops and buzzes from here baby!"

peace
Hog
A smite is the opposite of A praise, and you can see these underneath avatars at Ellgab.com.  However, name changes are not as liberal there.