Author Topic: Fat Qeef Rowland After Show  (Read 7339 times)

Fat Qeef Rowland After Show
« Reply #510 on: January 12, 2019, 11:54:56 AM »

Keith, could you talk about this on your next AfterShow?

He's been playing Lil Snitch for far too long.  >:(

What a gutless puffy old slut he is. 8)

« Reply #511 on: January 12, 2019, 12:03:43 PM »
He's been playing Lil Snitch for far too long.  >:(

What a gutless puffy old slut he is. 8)

8)

« Reply #512 on: January 12, 2019, 05:07:40 PM »
Muh music rights fixation

« Reply #513 on: January 12, 2019, 05:12:28 PM »
Art had timing, touch, intuition - a genuine feel for his audience. Dave is just so perfunctory and businesslike that there isn't really any room for magic, plus it never feels to me like he has the element of actually being surprised by his callers. Art mastered that nuance and it let the rest of the audience go into campfire tale mode too.
Then I guess I'm Mr. Schrader's perfect audience.  I never missed that nuance, & I guess I just go for perfunctory & businesslike.  Just recently I was listening to his show & thinking, he reacts just as I would.  It's like he puts me there.

« Reply #514 on: January 12, 2019, 06:42:45 PM »
Then I guess I'm Mr. Schrader's perfect audience.  I never missed that nuance, & I guess I just go for perfunctory & businesslike.  Just recently I was listening to his show & thinking, he reacts just as I would.  It's like he puts me there.

Cucks of a feather.

« Reply #515 on: January 13, 2019, 01:00:14 PM »
Cucks of a feather.
Nuance is everything. 8)

« Reply #516 on: January 13, 2019, 01:22:07 PM »
Nuance is everything. 8)

I知 surprised you can spell it let alone know what it means.

« Reply #517 on: January 13, 2019, 01:36:23 PM »
I知 surprised you can spell it let alone know what it means.
I see you're missing Kidnocuck's mincing mercies... ::)

« Reply #518 on: January 13, 2019, 01:38:24 PM »
I see you're missing Kidnocuck's mincing mercies... ::)

No, you値l do fine.

Serious questions though:

1. Why are you trying to tame the wild beast that is Bellgab?

2. Are you really delusional enough to think you can?

« Reply #519 on: January 13, 2019, 02:00:18 PM »
No, you値l do fine.

Serious questions though:

1. Why are you trying to tame the wild beast that is Bellgab?

2. Are you really delusional enough to think you can?

1.) I'm not.

2.) Not even.

8)

« Reply #520 on: January 13, 2019, 02:47:12 PM »

1.) I'm not.

2.) Not even.

8)

Liar! You keep trying. First it was attempting to provide a safespace for your Ellgab girlfriend, Tootsie and now you池e trying to make Bellgab more 田ollegiate, whatever that痴 supposed to mean. Stop pretending. We all see through you.

« Reply #521 on: January 13, 2019, 03:50:13 PM »
Liar! You keep trying. First it was attempting to provide a safespace for your Ellgab girlfriend, Tootsie

Which, as we both can see, was not going to work out after the tag team of Groyper, Kizuna and Malachi went to work on her, right?

and now you池e trying to make Bellgab more 田ollegiate, whatever that痴 supposed to mean. Stop pretending. We all see through you.

Now where did I say "collegiate"?

Quotation please. That said I do think quality citations are relevant and useful where "woo" is concerned, don't you?

« Reply #522 on: January 13, 2019, 04:17:04 PM »
Which, as we both can see, was not going to work out after the tag team of Groyper, Kizuna and Malachi went to work on her, right?

Now where did I say "collegiate"?

Quotation please. That said I do think quality citations are relevant and useful where "woo" is concerned, don't you?

You池e so full of shit! It was just a couple days ago that you dropped this 田ollegiate request of me in regards to cucky. Folks, I think we have a new 4 wisemen at Bellgab: Metron, kid, gd and cucky. Will they come to be as universally despised as the first 4 wisemen? I predict yes.  :D

« Reply #523 on: January 13, 2019, 04:17:55 PM »
Dare I ask, whatever happened to Tootsie?

« Reply #524 on: January 13, 2019, 04:41:32 PM »
You池e so full of shit! It was just a couple days ago that you dropped this 田ollegiate request of me in regards to cucky.

You sure I didn't say "collegial"?

As in:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/collegial
: marked by camaraderie among colleagues

Folks, I think we have a new 4 wisemen at Bellgab: Metron, kid, gd and cucky. Will they come to be as universally despised as the first 4 wisemen? I predict yes.  :D

« Reply #525 on: January 13, 2019, 04:43:18 PM »
Dare I ask, whatever happened to Tootsie?
She may have been banned, not really sure. Suffice to say she wasn't taking the Bellgab pounding with much humor at the end. Weiner is speaking to her, perhaps he can elaborate.

« Reply #526 on: January 13, 2019, 04:58:00 PM »
Cucks of a feather.
Better cucks than cacks.

I learned to spell that only recently.  I'd been thinking somewhere between "cock" and "cuck", never thought of an "a" in there.

« Reply #527 on: January 13, 2019, 05:10:04 PM »
She may have been banned, not really sure. Suffice to say she wasn't taking the Bellgab pounding with much humor at the end. Weiner is speaking to her, perhaps he can elaborate.

She shouldn't let others deter her from posting. It's too bad, I was beginning to enjoy her rantings.

« Reply #528 on: January 13, 2019, 05:59:01 PM »
You sure I didn't say "collegial"?

As in:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/collegial
: marked by camaraderie among colleagues

The meaning is the same, you moron. ::)

Anyway, the point is why are you trying to set some sort of moral standard of behavior here and who made you boss of Bellgab?!

« Reply #529 on: January 13, 2019, 07:38:15 PM »
Well, where痴 the wall of text response?!

« Reply #530 on: January 13, 2019, 10:53:53 PM »
She shouldn't let others deter her from posting. It's too bad, I was beginning to enjoy her rantings.

What I like - she has "sand"!

Plus I would love to hear that the cancer treatments are going well, that totally is in bounds, here or anywhere else.

« Reply #531 on: January 13, 2019, 10:55:55 PM »
The meaning is the same, you moron. ::)

Largely true - albeit I'm using the definitive that says we have a shared interest in supporting Trump and his policies here.

You keep divvying this mission up and it won't fly real well, capisce?

Anyway, the point is why are you trying to set some sort of moral standard of behavior here and who made you boss of Bellgab?!

Same person that knighted YOU mon ami!

« Reply #532 on: January 14, 2019, 11:15:38 AM »
Well, where痴 the wall of text response?!

« Reply #533 on: January 14, 2019, 11:31:36 AM »
Largely true - albeit I'm using the definitive that says we have a shared interest in supporting Trump and his policies here.

You keep divvying this mission up and it won't fly real well, capisce?

Same person that knighted YOU mon ami!

I don稚 agree with neocons or the neocon co-opting of the Trump agenda and, thank God, I知 free to say that here, asshole. Capice?

« Reply #534 on: January 14, 2019, 11:36:16 AM »
I don稚 agree with neocons or the neocon co-opting of the Trump agenda and, thank God, I知 free to say that here, asshole. Capice?

What's worse in your mind - the sewage of Tiny Hands or admitting that this is a strongly pro-Trump group with conservatives posting here of varying experiences and backgrounds?

Do you see any of the regulars bagging on Trump or his policies?

« Reply #535 on: January 15, 2019, 02:53:58 AM »
Keith admits he feels like he wants to defend his right to defend himself.

Keith feels he needs to correct incorrect commentary other hosts etc have made, and tries not to bash anyone.

Sounds a lot like Vera.  I would say the two of them share many personality traits.

So No aftershow tonight I guess?    LOL

I guess there's no sense in me subscribing for something that isn't going to be on at least every week...

Kind of rich.  One show a week, one night a week and the man who criticizes Heather for being a "no show" cannot make it?

« Reply #536 on: January 15, 2019, 07:59:51 AM »
Sounds a lot like Vera.  I would say the two of them share many personality traits.

Kind of rich.  One show a week, one night a week and the man who criticizes Heather for being a "no show" cannot make it?

ikr?