• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BELLGAB'S OWN HEATHER WADE..THANK YOU

Started by Tootsie, November 25, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 11:40:16 AM
Reason I'm saying brain Tootsie Wootsy..is because in your brain you birthed that sick idea to manipulate others with the sad news that you have cancer.
You see how that works... so now to the fullest extend.. enjoy your invocation.

This is confirmation that any personal information shared here is little more than ammunition for trolls.

You jumped in to this with unnatural gusto, as have others.

Cancer's no joke, nor is pedophilia, racism or religious intolerance.

Whoever or whatever you are the pleasure you're taking in this act only enhances the perceived malady you're ripping her for.

Oh and the greatest sin of all - this is all bad radio! You know, like Jerry Springer/Morton Downey bad radio, capisce?

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 26, 2018, 11:47:12 AM
I know you're boring. That might not be any idea, but it's close enough.

Would it help if she replayed a bunch of 8chan posts here?

Asking for a friend.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 26, 2018, 11:49:47 AM
Beyond pathetic.

Yeah you are.

In fact you're about 100% pure stinky asshole control freak really.

ZaZa

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 26, 2018, 12:32:38 PM
This is confirmation that any personal information shared here is little more than ammunition for trolls.

You jumped in to this with unnatural gusto, as have others.

Cancer's no joke, nor is pedophilia, racism or religious intolerance.

Whoever or whatever you are the pleasure you're taking in this act only enhances the perceived malady you're ripping her for.

Oh and the greatest sin of all - this is all bad radio! You know, like Jerry Springer/Morton Downey bad radio, capisce?
1).What's with this retarded double spacing in your text.
2).So sorry to discover that you have severe problems with comprehending meaning of text you are reading.
    Perhaps you have brain cancer too. 

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 11:59:19 AM
So I'm in full support of your cancer blossoming inside your wretched Jewish body.

I'm in full support of a shovel to your wretched head.

Mmm'k?

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 12:36:25 PM
1).What's with this retarded double spacing in your text.

Now it's quadruple, deal.

Quote2).So sorry to discover that you have severe problems with comprehending meaning of text you are reading.
    Perhaps you have brain cancer too.

Perhaps you get this:

ZaZa

Metron2267
Tootsie Wootsy's brain cancer is more exciting than your posts.
But perhaps your brain cancer is not yet as developed as hers.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 12:40:48 PM
Metron2267
Tootsie Wootsy's brain cancer is more exiting than your posts.

Yes, I trust it is exiting her too.

QuoteBut perhaps your brain cancer is not yet as developed as hers.

Aside from picking fights here, do you have any special talent at all?

ZaZa

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 26, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

Hahaha, typical "I'm the victim now" after I pointed out few solid facts..and ripped new assholes to you and your self proclaimed Jewish brain cancer victim Tootsie Wootsy.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 01:00:50 PM
Hahaha, typical "I'm the victim now" after I pointed out few solid facts..and ripped new assholes to you and your self proclaimed Jewish brain cancer victim Tootsie Wootsy.

Maybe Tootsie pwnd you and you are now butthurt. Kinda doesn't register on my troll-o-meter, but it might need a snowflake setting to get there.

ZaZa

Actually YES I do.
I have solid track record to spot bullshit and fakes.
Check my posts under my other usernames, such as:
/starting at number 1). with the Original, my first incarnation on Bellgab/

1). theONE
2). (Reality)
3). OldGabber
4). CozyRozy
5). NewStar
6). Eclipse2017
7). oy-vey
8). kooloo
9). Erectus
10). JulianC
11). PaulK

..and of course ZaZa
I might forgotten one or two... :)

ZaZa

Also I might have the record (First Place) of being the most frequently banned user on BellGab.
Tho I'm not sure and I cannot verify that for you now, since I lost password to access BellGabs data.

chefist

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 01:25:36 PM
Also I might have the record (First Place) of being the most frequently banned user on BellGab.
Tho I'm not sure and I cannot verify that for you now, since I lost password to access BellGabs data.

You and Eddie Coyle...

ZaZa

Quote from: chefist on November 26, 2018, 01:35:14 PM
You and Eddie Coyle...

Lol, nice to have company.
I just checked his Profile Info, his last post was in 2015.
Wow, MV aka Lee aka Liberace! was trying to be so gentle with him.. haha
I wonder if he is still posting at/on BellGab.
He started long time ago, in 2011. Old timer so to say.
One day I will read some of his posts, to get a clue what was his 'shtick' here. 

Quote from: Liberace! on November 24, 2015, 01:01:47 AM
Hey sugar. You know what type of images not to post. If you don't like the rules, you're welcome to fuck off.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 24, 2015, 01:05:59 AM
    Rules. Your arbitrary and capricious rules ain't worth a shitstain.

Im not wishing cancer on anyone here. I’m just calling out a weak minded attention craving liar. Either she lied about having it or lied here about saying she didn’t. Either way at least one big fat lie has spewed forth from the fascist disguised as a liberal. Miss “I’m for freedom of speech and opinion as long as it’s what I believe.” 

Just calling out a despicable liar so no one else has to bother with figuring that out since her other outlet for pro level victimization attention acquiring has been denied her.

Tootsie

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on November 26, 2018, 02:14:15 PM
Im not wishing cancer on anyone here. I’m just calling out a weak minded attention craving liar. Either she lied about having it or lied here about saying she didn’t. Either way at least one big fat lie has spewed forth from the fascist disguised as a liberal. Miss “I’m for freedom of speech and opinion as long as it’s what I believe.” 

Just calling out a despicable liar so no one else has to bother with figuring that out since her other outlet for pro level victimization attention acquiring has been denied her.

fartwank aka Creepy Thing aka Shit Poster Anonymous is back. obsessed with me like others 8)

knowing nothing.. about anything...trolling women anonymously on the internet all day.. sad 

chefist

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 01:50:59 PM
Lol, nice to have company.
I just checked his Profile Info, his last post was in 2015.
Wow, MV aka Lee aka Liberace! was trying to be so gentle with him.. haha
I wonder if he is still posting at/on BellGab.
He started long time ago, in 2011. Old timer so to say.
One day I will read some of his posts, to get a clue what was his 'shtick' here.

One of the funniest posters on BG, ever...

ItsOver

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on November 26, 2018, 02:14:15 PM

Nuts gonna be nuts.

Tootsie

and they wondered if this thread would go anywhere.. my threads are always the most popular  :) :)

:) :)

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 26, 2018, 02:18:59 PM
fartwank aka Creepy Thing aka Shit Poster Anonymous is back. obsessed with me like others 8)

knowing nothing.. about anything...trolling women anonymously on the internet all day.. sad
Still not blocked I see.  Liars gonna lie about everything.

Tootsie

here's a pretty flower to try to calm you boys down over me  :)

ZaZa

Quote from: chefist on November 26, 2018, 02:23:49 PM
One of the funniest posters on BG, ever...
O,now you got me intrigued...I will def read his posts, starting from his first, I already actually did read his first two posts.
Rest some other time. Thanks for pointing him out.
Would be funny if he is posting here under different handle and hates my guts..Lol

BTW, I'm missing you in the "The people that we miss on the awesome forum." :)

ZaZa

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 26, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

I will collect them and throw them at your casket when you croak from your imaginary/real brain cancer

chefist

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 02:36:05 PM
O,now you got me intrigued...I will def read his posts, starting from his first, I already actually did read his first two posts.
Rest some other time. Thanks for pointing him out.
Would be funny if he is posting here under different handle and hates my guts..Lol

BTW, I'm missing you in the "The people that we miss on the awesome forum." :)

If he is, he definitely changed his persona...he was unique.

ZaZa

Quote from: chefist on November 26, 2018, 02:40:33 PM
If he is, he definitely changed his persona...he was unique.

was he in Swishypants league?

chefist

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 02:46:27 PM
was he in Swishypants league?

His posts were more curt and direct...definitely more on the intellectual side...I don't know much about swishy...I'll go back and read some of his material...

ItsOver

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 26, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

You need to stop smoking them.

ZaZa

Quote from: chefist on November 26, 2018, 02:56:09 PM
His posts were more curt and direct...definitely more on the intellectual side...I don't know much about swishy...I'll go back and read some of his material...
I liked the way Swishy was ripping new one to Dr.RITCHI, (and not because I think Dr.MDMD is very low life slime, Yes he is),
but because I found Swishy posts "attacks" responses were sharp-witty-funny.

BTW, Chef what about my request. Come on Chef,be a good sport, I know you have that audio ;)

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 02:04:34 PM
This post is not about people that I miss (well actually in a sense it is),..
I miss the audio of Chefist pissing in the bucket under the desk during one of that GabCasts (..I think it was GabCast, maybe some other cast, like his own Cast).
It was so hilarious hearing the stream hitting bottom of the bucket and Chefist trying to talk through it with straight face.
And of course his vigorous denials and creative explanation as to what that was. PURE GOLD.
If there is a chance to have that sound bite of Chefist pissing live on that Cast please post it.
Golden moment, provided by Chefist. 

Sorry Chef... :)

*EDIT*
..no 'golden shower' comments please. I'm not into that perversion.
Just like good comedy situations.

chefist

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 03:16:51 PM
I liked the way Swishy was ripping new one to Dr.RITCHI, (and not because I think Dr.MDMD is very low life slime, Yes he is),
but because I found Swishy posts "attacks" responses were sharp-witty-funny.

BTW, Chef what about my request. Come on Chef,be a good sport, I know you have that audio ;)

Ha...don't have that audio...never existed if there is no evidence... ;D