Author Topic: Infamous MV/Falkie Laptop Auction Thread  (Read 650 times)

Re: Infamous MV/Falkie Laptop Auction Thread
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2018, 07:00:06 PM »
I was wondering what to get a hard-to-buy-for-friend and this might be just the thing. Who doesn't want an infestation in their house from whatever might be living in that laptop?

Is Falkie going to package that up and send it to the lucky winner? lol, I can't even...

As I have knowledge of both vermin extermination and laptops, I would suggest the winning bidder simply pop it in the microwave at full power for 10 seconds.  It will clear up any spyware that MV may have installed while taking care of any hitchhikers that Senda may have contributed.

Two problems solved in less than 30 seconds.

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2018, 07:03:20 PM »
Why don't you simply have a GabCast to auction the laptop off? ;)

You can call it, "The GabCast LapOff." ;D

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2018, 07:35:01 PM »
Could make it a contest.
Fap-Bop for Falkies Laptop.
Whoever cums in 1st and 3rd place, wins.

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2018, 02:37:28 AM »
Could make it a contest.
Fap-Bop for Falkies Laptop.
Whoever cums in 1st and 3rd place, wins.

What?  1st place laptop, 2nd place Falkie, 3rd place Kathy???  Are you kidding???  :o

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2018, 06:11:56 AM »
Something tells me this is designed to make someone money.

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2018, 07:06:22 PM »
Something tells me this is designed to make someone money.

Who gets the black eye this go-round?  MV??  Surely not.  And yet....this auction -- indeed, this whole thread -- is like one of those clown guns that pops out a flag with BANG on it.

I would pay two bills to slam Senda's dick in a car door.  Picture that added to this auction as a sweetener.  Tell me you arenít ROCK HARD.

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2018, 07:26:31 PM »
Who gets the black eye this go-round?  MV??  Surely not.  And yet....this auction -- indeed, this whole thread -- is like one of those clown guns that pops out a flag with BANG on it.

I would pay two bills to slam Senda's dick in a car door.  Picture that added to this auction as a sweetener.  Tell me you arenít ROCK HARD.

Two Dollar bills?

Iím flaccid as an abandoned snakeskin.

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2018, 04:06:39 AM »
Let's get those bids rolling in, folks!  This is a fine... the finest piece of BellGab memorabilia.  Once it's gone, that's it!

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2018, 06:06:31 AM »
I bid one piece of bellybutton lint.  Itís a good one with very little hair.

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2018, 12:52:53 AM »
Let's get those bids rolling in, folks!  This is a fine... the finest piece of BellGab memorabilia.  Once it's gone, that's it!

If you want people to take this auction seriously, you need to give them some reassurance that they aren't going to be cheated.

The last thing that I heard was that Senda is in possession of this laptop, and he considers it evidence for an FBI complaint and multimillion dollar lawsuit to follow.

Now you are saying that Senda will relinquish the laptop, it will be promptly shipped to the winner, and the proceeds from the winning bid donated to charity. 

Do you see any missing pieces in the story?  Pepperidge Farm certainly  does.

« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2018, 01:34:02 AM »
If you want people to take this auction seriously, you need to give them some reassurance that they aren't going to be cheated.

The last thing that I heard was that Senda is in possession of this laptop, and he considers it evidence for an FBI complaint and multimillion dollar lawsuit to follow.

Now you are saying that Senda will relinquish the laptop, it will be promptly shipped to the winner, and the proceeds from the winning bid donated to charity. 

Do you see any missing pieces in the story?  Pepperidge Farm certainly  does.

I'll bet you're fun at parties.

You've already bid tree fiddy, by my recollection, so sit back and see what happens.

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2018, 02:11:01 PM »
Can I bid on the laptop that Failkie rejected? I've got just the place for it.

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2018, 08:21:09 PM »
Can I bid on the laptop that Failkie rejected? I've got just the place for it.

Are you a legal US resident over the age of 18?  Have you won any BellGab contests in the last 30 days?  Do you have any physical limitations?

I'll allow it.

« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2018, 08:25:39 PM »
Are you a legal US resident over the age of 18?  Have you won any BellGab contests in the last 30 days?  Do you have any physical limitations?

I'll allow it.

;D