Author Topic: Thank You for Taking My Call  (Read 84 times)

Thank You for Taking My Call
« on: November 04, 2018, 04:11:54 PM »
Callers that call into talk shows with "Thank you for taking my call". Fuck you! THANK ME FOR CALLING! You POS's (Limbaugh, Hannity , Levin, Savage, etc) without your listeners, no ads, no airtime no Gulfstream G35 or money for you!

Especially, Levin and Savage treat their callers with utter contempt and constantly scream and yell. My blood pressure cannot take that traffic after a 9-hour day at work. Tune them out.

Re: Thank You for Taking My Call
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 04:19:22 PM »
Callers that call into talk shows with "Thank you for taking my call". Fuck you! THANK ME FOR CALLING! You POS's (Limbaugh, Hannity , Levin, Savage, etc) without your listeners, no ads, no airtime no Gulfstream G35 or money for you!

Especially, Levin and Savage treat their callers with utter contempt and constantly scream and yell. My blood pressure cannot take that traffic after a 9-hour day at work. Tune them out.

True, I always thank the callers.

Re: Thank You for Taking My Call
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 06:04:53 PM »