Author Topic: Random Religious Thoughts  (Read 769 times)

Re: Random Religious Thoughts
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2019, 07:57:27 PM »
If the disease doom and gloom experts on Rense are to be believed we will soon have far worse things to deal with than the flu considering the open-borders, UN refugee program, "migrants" coming into Europe, illegals, and the various outbreaks in Africa and Central/South America.
Btw, Norry seemed a bit shocked some days ago when a frequent health guest who does quick health news updates (I forget his name, sounds-like "English-A") advocated people getting the flu vaccine this year.

Well, thatís interesting.

« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2019, 08:47:33 PM »

* THX-2019.jpeg (59.88 kB)

Got 3 WalMarts close to me, at $25 a pop I can make enough bux to score an eighth of some righteous dope. Drive another 60 miles and I can visit another 2 or 3 stores. Even Senda lives close to several WalMarts, easy money for he and Kathy. More kitty food and worthless crap for his hovel. What a great world we live in!

« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2019, 09:09:12 PM »
Got 3 WalMarts close to me, at $25 a pop I can make enough bux to score an eighth of some righteous dope. Drive another 60 miles and I can visit another 2 or 3 stores. Even Senda lives close to several WalMarts, easy money for he and Kathy. More kitty food and worthless crap for his hovel. What a great world we live in!

Good call. Just wear a rubber arm. Or ask them if you can get the shot to go.

« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2019, 09:12:48 PM »
Good call. Just wear a rubber arm. Or ask them if you can get the shot to go.
I'm not sure where they shoot it but he could also do a win-win and go to a sketchy neighborhood and get a payment for some plasma (which, maybe, would help suck out some of the flu vaccine so that he doesn't OD on the vaccine?) Kidding. Don't do this.

« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2019, 10:47:45 PM »

« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2019, 02:16:31 PM »

« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2019, 05:16:51 PM »

* PLAUSIBLE.jpg (38.8 kB)

« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2019, 01:06:54 PM »