Author Topic: Bomb..bomb..bomb, bomb bomb, DC  (Read 4190 times)

Re: Bomb..bomb..bomb, bomb bomb, DC
« Reply #150 on: October 26, 2018, 05:27:10 PM »
I do not believe we'd have had Ebola in the wild or Enterovirus. :(

I think Romney would have mimicked Reagan's amnesty, McStain too (and he was afar worse globalist btw).

Reagan before he got shot = American nationalist/anti-globaist

Reagan after he got shot = globalist

« Reply #151 on: October 26, 2018, 05:29:47 PM »
Reagan before he got shot = American nationalist/anti-globaist

Reagan after he got shot = globalist

Agree.

« Reply #152 on: October 26, 2018, 05:36:20 PM »
This is all we need to know:

Court documents also show that, in 2014, Sayoc worked as a "road manager for a variety of traveling male revue shows."

« Reply #153 on: October 26, 2018, 05:38:26 PM »
His last name even sounds like psyop. ::)

« Reply #154 on: October 26, 2018, 05:41:41 PM »

Id rather open suspicios packages for the post office buck naked. What a tool.

« Reply #155 on: October 26, 2018, 05:46:28 PM »
Our accused Amerind bomber was probably driven to it by rage against Elizabeth Warrens false claims to Cherokee ethnicity.

« Reply #156 on: October 26, 2018, 05:52:11 PM »

"Let's drink and talk about Elizabeth Warren?"

« Reply #157 on: October 26, 2018, 05:52:41 PM »
https://govtslaves.info/2018/10/26/fake-pipe-bomb-hoaxer-arrested-van-wraps-staged-for-psyop-effect/
A white van discovered at his property looks like a professionally produced false flag theater prop, with nearly every window covered with high-end graphics promoting President Trump, Mike Pence and CNN sucks messages.

In other words, not only were the fake pipe bombs convenient props for the left-wing media to play the victim; this van is the perfect visual prop to repeatedly broadcast on left-wing news to blame conservatives for this obviously staged false flag theater.

The van wrap images look pristine, brand new, as if theyve never even sat in the Florida sun. There isnt a single sign of any of these images fading or peeling, and there are no signs of any vandalism carried out against the van. Its obviously a staged prop. A fake.

Its all another CIA-run psyop, in other words. And its painfully obvious to nearly everyone that this van has been decorated by a professional team for precisely this purpose:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-10-24-deep-state-rolls-out-staged-bomb-attack-on-cnn-headquarters.html
A coordinated false flag bombing to be blamed on Trump supporters in order to alter the outcome of the mid-term elections

This is precisely what I have publicly predicted would take place right before the mid-term elections: A coordinated false flag bombing of the left-wing media and left-wing political leaders. Its blatantly obvious that the globalist democrats are sending these packages to themselves, knowing the media will blame Trump supporters, Alex Jones, conservatives and gun owners.

What you are witnessing is the very definition of a media-run false flag event, where the media itself gets targeted so that the same media can hysterically report that its under attack because President Trump is whipping up hate against the media.

You can see proof of our predictions below:

NaturalNews.com, August 10, 2018: Censorship PURGE points to imminent false flag violence before mid-term elections bigger than 9/11?

Counterthink.com, Aug. 10, 2018: Censorship PURGE points to imminent FALSE FLAG violence

« Reply #158 on: October 26, 2018, 05:56:48 PM »

>semester at sea
>social justice
>ellen degeneres
>conan obrien
>oy vey

« Reply #159 on: October 26, 2018, 06:02:32 PM »

>semester at sea
>social justice
>ellen degeneres
>conan obrien
>oy vey
Ellen Degenerate.  Say no more.

« Reply #160 on: October 26, 2018, 06:04:12 PM »
https://govtslaves.info/2018/10/26/fake-pipe-bomb-hoaxer-arrested-van-wraps-staged-for-psyop-effect/
A white van discovered at his property looks like a professionally produced false flag theater prop, with nearly every window covered with high-end graphics promoting President Trump, Mike Pence and CNN sucks messages.

In other words, not only were the fake pipe bombs convenient props for the left-wing media to play the victim; this van is the perfect visual prop to repeatedly broadcast on left-wing news to blame conservatives for this obviously staged false flag theater.

The van wrap images look pristine, brand new, as if theyve never even sat in the Florida sun. There isnt a single sign of any of these images fading or peeling, and there are no signs of any vandalism carried out against the van. Its obviously a staged prop. A fake.

Its all another CIA-run psyop, in other words. And its painfully obvious to nearly everyone that this van has been decorated by a professional team for precisely this purpose:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-10-24-deep-state-rolls-out-staged-bomb-attack-on-cnn-headquarters.html
A coordinated false flag bombing to be blamed on Trump supporters in order to alter the outcome of the mid-term elections

This is precisely what I have publicly predicted would take place right before the mid-term elections: A coordinated false flag bombing of the left-wing media and left-wing political leaders. Its blatantly obvious that the globalist democrats are sending these packages to themselves, knowing the media will blame Trump supporters, Alex Jones, conservatives and gun owners.

What you are witnessing is the very definition of a media-run false flag event, where the media itself gets targeted so that the same media can hysterically report that its under attack because President Trump is whipping up hate against the media.

You can see proof of our predictions below:

NaturalNews.com, August 10, 2018: Censorship PURGE points to imminent false flag violence before mid-term elections bigger than 9/11?

Counterthink.com, Aug. 10, 2018: Censorship PURGE points to imminent FALSE FLAG violence
Not to worry.  I'm sure the FBI will get to the bottom of things.  Oh, wait.

« Reply #161 on: October 26, 2018, 06:05:49 PM »
Not to worry.  I'm sure the FBI will get to the bottom of things.  Oh, wait.

Everywhere you turn its Nazi, Nazis, NAZIS! ::)

« Reply #162 on: October 26, 2018, 06:24:20 PM »
Everywhere you turn its Nazi, Nazis, NAZIS! ::)
True, dat.

« Reply #163 on: October 26, 2018, 06:59:08 PM »

Code: [Select]
EVERYDAY IS LIKE CHRISTMAS

Re: Bomb..bomb..bomb, bomb bomb, Los Angeles
« Reply #164 on: October 26, 2018, 07:03:32 PM »
obvious psyop is obvious

Note the timestamps. Hah. This guy thinks he's hot shit, doesn't he?

« Reply #165 on: October 26, 2018, 07:09:06 PM »

Note the timestamps. Hah. This guy thinks he's hot shit, doesn't he?

Pretty much confirms it.

« Reply #166 on: October 26, 2018, 07:13:12 PM »

Code: [Select]
EVERYDAY IS LIKE CHRISTMAS

Well, I just knew that was going to happen. Our collective intelligence community are like little children who think that when they close their eyes we cant see them...but weve all been watching this shit go on for awhile now.  ::)

« Reply #167 on: October 26, 2018, 08:00:00 PM »
This guy thinks he's hot shit, doesn't he?

What specifically was it about the 8 year Obummer nightmare that you found to be "hilarity"?

Take all the screens you need:______________________________

Re: Bomb..bomb..bomb, bomb bomb, Spooksville
« Reply #168 on: October 26, 2018, 08:13:32 PM »
Pretty much confirms it.

In all due humility, I must confess that I did not make this connection, until I heard it spoken aloud.

Obvious lack of training & discipline is obvious. Still...

« Reply #169 on: October 26, 2018, 08:23:34 PM »

Re: Bomb..bomb..bomb, bomb bomb, Spooksville
« Reply #170 on: October 26, 2018, 08:55:41 PM »
Obvious lack of training & discipline is obvious. Still...
What specifically was it about the 8 year Obummer nightmare that you found to be "hilarity"?

Take all the screens you need:______________________________

« Reply #171 on: October 26, 2018, 09:09:29 PM »
Savage just rightly pointed out that none of the stickers on his van were sun faded. All brand new. Hmmm...? ???

« Reply #172 on: October 26, 2018, 09:19:19 PM »
Savage just rightly pointed out that none of the stickers on his van were sun faded. All brand new. Hmmm...? ???

Well I believe theyre window wraps of some kind. No way anyone could get individual stickers that perfectly aligned. The van is spotless. Must have a fresh coat of wax. Never seen a van that shiny. Tip top!

« Reply #173 on: October 26, 2018, 09:52:15 PM »
Never seen a van that shiny. Tip top!

* SHINY VAN.jpg (34.65 kB)

« Reply #174 on: October 26, 2018, 09:54:27 PM »
Well I believe theyre window wraps of some kind. No way anyone could get individual stickers that perfectly aligned. The van is spotless. Must have a fresh coat of wax. Never seen a van that shiny. Tip top!

Yeah...spooky. 8) :o

« Reply #175 on: October 26, 2018, 09:58:00 PM »
Also, this guy is from Coward County. Didnt some other FBI related bullshit go down there? ::)

« Reply #176 on: October 26, 2018, 10:03:44 PM »

First thing I thought when I saw them.

« Reply #177 on: October 26, 2018, 10:07:41 PM »
Also, this guy is from Coward County. Didnt some other FBI related bullshit go down there? ::)

The hanging chad.

« Reply #178 on: October 26, 2018, 10:12:07 PM »
The hanging chad.

I was thinking more about this psyop:

« Reply #179 on: October 26, 2018, 10:13:34 PM »