Author Topic: dude weed lol  (Read 5200 times)

dude weed lol
« Reply #210 on: October 04, 2019, 06:32:30 AM »
Itís time to legalize it frens.

dude weed lol
« Reply #211 on: October 04, 2019, 12:37:31 PM »
Arguably, it was never legal for it to be criminalized in the first place.

dude weed lol
« Reply #212 on: November 04, 2019, 07:27:52 PM »
Iím trying something called, I shit you not, Justin Trudeau Kush. And while he may be a dork he did legalize it in Canada and so, I suppose, someone created a cross and named it after him. Itís actually quite nice. Nice taste and very present buzz to it without being so overpowering that all you can do is eat or sleep. Nice dankness to it that reminds me a lot of San Fernando Valley Kush. I wouldnít be surprised if that were one of itís parents. Recommend! :)

dude weed lol
« Reply #213 on: November 04, 2019, 07:45:53 PM »

dude weed lol
« Reply #214 on: November 04, 2019, 07:51:48 PM »
kys degenerate

Itís aceptable because Iím denoting possession, i.e.  itís parents, grammar Nazi. ::)

dude weed lol
« Reply #215 on: November 04, 2019, 08:12:51 PM »
Iím denoting possession, i.e.  itís parents, grammar Nazi. ::)

dude weed lol
« Reply #216 on: Today at 01:09:46 PM »
Iím trying something called, I shit you not, Justin Trudeau Kush. And while he may be a dork he did legalize it in Canada and so, I suppose, someone created a cross and named it after him. Itís actually quite nice. Nice taste and very present buzz to it without being so overpowering that all you can do is eat or sleep. Nice dankness to it that reminds me a lot of San Fernando Valley Kush. I wouldnít be surprised if that were one of itís parents. Recommend! :)

I believe that strain is a cross between Canadian Thundersnatch and Cuban Dicktater

dude weed lol
« Reply #217 on: Today at 01:30:45 PM »
I believe that strain is a cross between Canadian Thundersnatch and Cuban Dicktater