• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

dude weed lol

Started by Jackstar, October 12, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 12:47:40 PM
Back to the pud-level editing of my posts. Weak! You’ve really just got no game. None. ::)
And yet the trVth shines through!

Metron2267

Well keep working on your schtick, it can't get any worse. :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 01:04:11 PM
Well keep working on your schtick, it can't get any worse. :-\

At least I have schtick. Sadly, you have none, just like your game. :(

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 01:05:30 PM
At least I have schtick.

If you can describe calling endlessly "faggot" as one...

QuoteSadly, you have none, just like your game. :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 01:34:14 PM
If you can describe calling endlessly "faggot" as one...

Yeah, this is the kinda lameass shit I’m talking about. It makes no one laugh and yet you just keep doing it all the time. I understand there’s no cure for stupid. :(

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 04:30:32 PM
Yeah, this is the kinda lameass shit I’m talking about. It makes no one laugh and yet youI just keep doing it all the time. I understand there’s no cure for stupid. :(

The a-topical Doctor has a forum RX for all:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 04:40:06 PM
The a-topical Doctor has a forum RX for all:

Yes, you are a faggot. It’s learning! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 05:25:28 PM

Now it’s shitting on Christianity. It must really be triggered! ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 05:29:43 PM
Now it’s shitting on Christianity.
Now it lost its remaining sense of "humor"...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 05:38:21 PM
Now it lost its remaining sense of "humor"...

You never had one to begin with. :(

starrmtn001

Goddammit! You two, Doc and Metron, are my faves on this forum.  If I weren't so old, I'd fuck ya both in a threesome.  Luv ya both! :-* :-*

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 27, 2019, 05:01:58 AM
Goddammit! You two, Doc and Metron, are my faves on this forum.  If I weren't so old, I'd fuck ya both in a threesome.  Luv ya both! :-* :-*

:-* ;D 8)

Age is NOT an impediment!

...just sayin'... ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 11:24:25 AM
:-* ;D 8)

Age is NOT an impediment!

...just sayin'... ::)

But you being a huge faggot is. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 11:25:23 AM
But you being a huge faggot is. ;D

You forgot your bag of dicks. :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 01:03:00 PM
You forgot your bag of dicks. :-\

Actually, they’re all yours:

Metron2267

Last word to you here - meet me in the leghumper thread.

If you continue to pollute all the threads here you will be the only one burning this forum to the ground.

Let's go. :-X

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 01:10:28 PM
Last word to you here - meet me in the leghumper thread.

If you continue to pollute all the threads here you will be the only one burning this forum to the ground.

Let's go. :-X

No. I don’t acknowledge that thread which was created by one of your boyfriends in a vain attempt to troll me. I’m just going to continue to troll you wherever I find you, asshole. :D

Metron2267

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/90-pounds-cocaine-cargo-ship-owned-anti-drug-senators-family/

A cargo ship connected to Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell was recently stopped and searched before departing from Colombia. During the search, Colombian Coast Guard agents seized roughly 90 pounds of cocaine.

The drugs were found on the Ping May, which is a vessel operated by the Foremost Maritime Corporation, a company owned by Mitch McConnell’s in-laws, the Chao family. This connection is not only relevant because of the family connection, but also because the Chao family has often made large donations to McConnell’s campaigns.

In fact, the Chao family has been funding McConnell since the late 1980s. Years later, in 1993, McConnell married Elaine Chao and secured the Chao family as one of his primary sources for investments.

A gift worth somewhere between 5 and 25 million dollars from the Chao Family made McConnel one of the richest senators in the country in 2008.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 02:24:53 PM
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/90-pounds-cocaine-cargo-ship-owned-anti-drug-senators-family/

A cargo ship connected to Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell was recently stopped and searched before departing from Colombia. During the search, Colombian Coast Guard agents seized roughly 90 pounds of cocaine.

The drugs were found on the Ping May, which is a vessel operated by the Foremost Maritime Corporation, a company owned by Mitch McConnell’s in-laws, the Chao family. This connection is not only relevant because of the family connection, but also because the Chao family has often made large donations to McConnell’s campaigns.

In fact, the Chao family has been funding McConnell since the late 1980s. Years later, in 1993, McConnell married Elaine Chao and secured the Chao family as one of his primary sources for investments.

A gift worth somewhere between 5 and 25 million dollars from the Chao Family made McConnel one of the richest senators in the country in 2008.

Finally! Something actually useful from your cut and paste.