Author Topic: Ask Liberace! Anything  (Read 39816 times)

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1110 on: February 02, 2019, 01:54:19 AM »
Can all the threads be combined or just be renamed since they are mostly the same now?  I suggest Bitch Slap Fight During Recess at Elementary School.

You seem peeved. Guess the old guards no longer "rule the roost".

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1111 on: February 02, 2019, 02:00:31 AM »
I think its healthy for the site that the members of the MV clique get knocked off their perch and stoned to death.  Alternatively: death by snu snu

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1112 on: February 02, 2019, 02:01:15 AM »

He pretty much only posts different versions of that same comment. The thing is I agree for the most part but Iím not going to to stand down to the bullies and trolls who come after me here because they donít like what I post. I would love it if there was more going on here like there used to be but even if all the best posters came back metron would still be shitting up this forum by obsessively feeling the need to respond to every single one, every single time; fearing that this forum will die without his wise leadership and moderation. Maybe Iím wrong but I donít think even Falkie was ever this arrogant.

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1113 on: February 02, 2019, 02:08:53 AM »

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1114 on: February 02, 2019, 04:10:42 AM »
Iím not going to to stand down to the bullies and trolls who come after me here because they donít like what I post. 

Cripes, weren't you and Brig whispering in one another's ears mere moments ago about certain users requiring a "safe space"? Seems as though you're starting to crack. The mask slips!

I would love it if there was more going on here like there used to be but even if all the best posters came back Metron would still be shitting up this forum...

Whilst you cast aspersions with gay abandon, keep in mind it does take 2 to tango. And need I remind you, that your admission of a fondness for tailgating the individual you claim is "shitting up" threads is a dead giveaway that its all a hollow ploy.

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1115 on: February 02, 2019, 04:13:48 AM »
Itís amazing what people read into a simple observation.  Suddenly Iím old guard or part of a clique?  Wow! Youíve all made me cry.  :-X :-*

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1116 on: February 02, 2019, 04:28:04 AM »
Itís amazing what people read into a simple observation.  Suddenly Iím old guard or part of a clique?  Wow! Youíve all made me cry.  :-X :-*

Don't cry whoozit.  You're A-OK in my book.   :)

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1117 on: February 02, 2019, 04:28:20 AM »

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1118 on: February 02, 2019, 04:29:12 AM »
He pretty much only posts different versions of that same comment. The thing is I agree for the most part but Iím not going to to stand down to the bullies and trolls who come after me here because they donít like what I post. I would love it if there was more going on here like there used to be but even if all the best posters came back metron would still be shitting up this forum by obsessively feeling the need to respond to every single one, every single time; fearing that this forum will die without his wise leadership and moderation. Maybe Iím wrong but I donít think even Falkie was ever this arrogant.

Poor Metron.

It's a full time job trying to control everything and everyone.

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1119 on: February 02, 2019, 04:33:13 AM »
Don't cry whoozit.  You're A-OK in my book.   :)
I was on my roof contemplating the long tumble onto my driveway.  I was afraid that if I jumped iíd survive but be trapped in a badly damaged body.  In pain and unable to communicate with those around me Iíd just linger on.  But your kind words have caused me to climb back in my window and now I am spared that fate.  Just this one time I hope youíll allow me to say, Praise Brig!   ;)

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1120 on: February 02, 2019, 04:35:45 AM »
Cripes, weren't you and Brig whispering in one another's ears mere moments ago about certain users requiring a "safe space"? Seems as though you're starting to crack. The mask slips!

Whilst you cast aspersions with gay abandon, keep in mind it does take 2 to tango. And need I remind you, that your admission of a fondness for tailgating the individual you claim is "shitting up" threads is a dead giveaway that its all a hollow ploy.

Then there's those that keep complaining about it...

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1121 on: February 02, 2019, 04:37:23 AM »
I was on my roof contemplating the long tumble onto my driveway.  I was afraid that if I jumped iíd survive but be trapped in a badly damaged body.  In pain and unable to communicate with those around me Iíd just linger on.  But your kind words have caused me to climb back in my window and now I am spared that fate.  Just this one time I hope youíll allow me to say, Praise Brig!   ;)

BellGab is a place where wonderful things can happen!

Praise MV!

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1122 on: February 02, 2019, 04:42:44 AM »

Which of your 2 personalities am I being shown here? The hater or the troll?

If you're referring to me as the one who's complaining, I didn't intend to come off that way. I'll readjust my reaction, as that's not how it was meant.

MD sure bitches a great deal about Metron. I've said many a time that MD amuses me (dunno if anyone caught that).

Also, Brig, I don't know you from soap, ma'm. And I try not make it a habit to confront or accost women. As you were, bless you, all the best.

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1123 on: February 02, 2019, 04:46:22 AM »

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1124 on: February 02, 2019, 04:53:18 AM »
Which of your 2 personalities am I being shown here? The hater or the troll?

If you're referring to me as the one who's complaining, I didn't intend to come off that way. I'll readjust my reaction, as that's not how it was meant.

MD sure bitches a great deal about Metron. I've said many a time that MD amuses me (dunno if anyone caught that).

Also, Brig, I don't know you from soap, ma'm. And I try not make it a habit to confront or accost women. As you were, bless you, all the best.

No need to adjust anything IMO.  Everybody's different.  Vive la difference!

I was just pointing out a part of the never ending banter, that I felt had not been mentioned in your post.

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1125 on: February 02, 2019, 05:02:42 AM »

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1126 on: February 02, 2019, 07:08:26 AM »

Whatís safespace about fighting back, you spineless worm?

Also, whilst really isnít a word. Itís just something Britfags say. I think you meant while. ;)

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1127 on: February 02, 2019, 07:10:24 AM »

Yep, heís just riding the coatails of metronís non-stop faggorty.  ::)

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1128 on: February 02, 2019, 11:42:34 AM »
Whatís safespace about fighting back, you spineless worm?

What's considered "fighting back" to Triumph the Insult dog?

Also, whilst really isnít a word. [/quote]

Yes it is:https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whilst

Itís just something Britfags say. I think you meant while. ;)

Whilst generally British in usage  it remains yet a viable and valid word. Your provincial dullness is showing through again, dick doctor. 8)

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1129 on: February 02, 2019, 11:43:48 AM »
Poor MetronDr. Md. Md.

FIFY :)

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1130 on: February 02, 2019, 11:50:55 AM »
FIFY :)

How creative!

Hahahahahahaha  <- I laughed like this when I read that.

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1131 on: February 02, 2019, 12:00:44 PM »
Just weeding the garden, dearie. :-*

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1132 on: February 02, 2019, 12:02:28 PM »
Just weeding the garden, dearie. :-*

I hope they are paying you well.  :)

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1133 on: February 02, 2019, 12:04:23 PM »
How creative!

Hahahahahahaha  <- I laughed like this when I read that.

He really is an idiot on a non-stop hissy fit, isnít he? :D

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1134 on: February 02, 2019, 12:25:55 PM »
I hope they are paying you well.  :)
Oh I'm strictly pro bono, but I will accept a gratuity! :-*

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1135 on: February 02, 2019, 12:32:14 PM »
Oh I'm strictly pro bono, but I will accept a gratuity! :-*

^^^^^^^^^
The neediest faggot on Bellgab.

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1136 on: February 02, 2019, 04:23:42 PM »
Oh I'm strictly pro homo, and I will accept a gratuity! :-*

Brought your side business into the light of day

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1137 on: February 02, 2019, 04:25:36 PM »
^^^^^^^^^
The neediest faggot on Bellgab.

I thought you said that *I* was the neediest faggot.

In fact, you use that tired, threadbare line on everyone that you dont like here.

Pick one of us and stick with it, you old queen.

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1138 on: February 02, 2019, 07:20:49 PM »
Poor Metron.

LOL!  That's funny, coming from you. ;)   ;D ;D ;D

Ask Liberace! Anything
« Reply #1139 on: February 02, 2019, 09:01:11 PM »
Poor Metron.

LOL!  That's funny, coming from you. ;)   ;D ;D ;D

# Ahhh,
# GoodOl'BellGab!
# NevarChange.
# <Nostalgia>

#  CatFigh...
                           # Bitch,Please!

brig                                  Starr

# MOAR!!!