• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: creepygreenlight on October 11, 2018, 02:58:12 PM
People here seemed cool with him before BG shut down...

He's fine, just more businesslike in his interviews.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 11, 2018, 04:15:45 PM
Your second sentence doesn’t seem to agree with the first. The subject of the first is free speech. So, the it that starts the second would indicate that you’re referring to free speech but I don’t think you are. I think you’re referring to the evils listed at the end of the first sentence.

You’re welcome.
No more icsms.
Thank you Noble sir, we learned that this is a spirtual battle.... Good vs evil.

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 11, 2018, 03:51:28 PM
oh yeah, very anti cheeto Drumpf over there. many such cases.

De vera!

No, not Michael...como no? ???

Metron2267

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 11, 2018, 04:23:07 PM
He's fine, just more businesslike in his interviews.

Umm...no, no he’s not. He’s the kind of weasel that will use something like a charity to justify his censorship rather than just admitting that he’s really just an out of control egomaniac. Like I said, there’s a reason this guy suffers from depression.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 11, 2018, 04:26:17 PM
Umm...no, no he’s not. He’s the kind of weasel that will use something like a charity to justify his censorship rather than just admitting that he’s really just an out of control egomaniac. Like I said, there’s a reason this guy suffers from depression.  ;)

he went off on me one night when i kept posting that i was glad that John McCain was gone. triggered af lol

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 11, 2018, 03:39:29 PM
the cat lady rebellion will be smashed. they runnin' skcurd, yo.

I think a lot of them were Dave Fans from Facebook, who really had no idea what the real Bellgab was like.  It was so odd, seeing them call themselves gabbers.  It was like some kind of crazy dream.

Quote from: brig on October 11, 2018, 04:34:39 PM
I think a lot of them were Dave Fans from Facebook, who really had no idea what the real Bellgab was like.  It was so odd, seeing them call themselves gabbers.  It was like some kind of crazy dream.

a kitty litter fuelled fever dream.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 11, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

Dave Bots

Lilith

Metron2267

You tend to be a keen observer and frankly I've been listening to a lot more Jimmy Church and MU lately...

The chairity thing is in full swing, so there's that.

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 11, 2018, 04:28:02 PM
he went off on me one night when i kept posting that i was glad that John McCain was gone. triggered af lol

Really??!

I was pleased that he responded to a call for some prayers for Heather, that was classy.

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 11, 2018, 04:43:00 PM
Really??!

I was pleased that he responded to a call for some prayers for Heather, that was classy.

yes, he was legitimately angry.

Corona Kitty

Depression comes from evil... Those with evil in their hearts are not good.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 11, 2018, 09:18:15 AM
Please! You’re not a liberal. You just play one on Bellgab. I was never sure that anyone was who they said they were on that poser site though. ;)

All that we can be certain of is that the owner's name was Micheal Vera Vandeeven or Liberace and the fact that there was a poster with the last name of "Senda."  Everything else is left up to interpretation.  :)

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 11, 2018, 03:34:37 PM
Bellgab never shut down it just took a while to transfer all the NPC's to a new server and now the transfer is complete.

Where did you get the picture from?

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 11, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

So, I assume BG is now running under a new owner?

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on October 11, 2018, 06:27:16 PM
All that we can be certain of is that the owner's name was Micheal Vera Vandeeven or Liberace..
I thought it was Art Vandelay.

ItsOver

Speaking of EllGab and emotional support squirrels, I wonder what's become of BellGab's emotional support squirrel, Zeebo.  No posts since July on EG.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/flights/2018/10/11/frontier-airlines-passenger-who-brought-emotional-support-squirrel-flight-speaks-out/1603615002/

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 11, 2018, 07:46:30 PM
-20,000 karma for Dave.

He's having a hissy fit as we speak.

Taking a photograph with Tom Arnold he truly is NPC