Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 05, 2019, 09:50:10 PM
KGRA does fine.

DMDN isn’t doing well because the flagship show sucks. He also garbage content which is 100% of problem. No one wants to listen to garbage content.

It’s also built around paranormal. I always thought there should be some Alex Jones type host during the day. It would produce variety.

Lots of credible Qanon podders out there - you sensed a sizable audeince niche!

QuoteIt doesn’t matter what shows are about it matter is content is good podcasting or garbage. Topic is irrelevant “spooky pants radio” spooky tim, phone it in Schrader, etc is bad radio.

Blaming art is Bullshit. He’s been dead almost a year. If it wasn’t for him there would be no DMDN. He hasn’t had a show in multiple years. DMDN sucks because Keith fails to get quality content. Shows were better in past. There was good content now it’s all amateur hour.

There are a lot of easy to acquire content. He could search out youtubers something he used to do (chilling tales for dark nights, etc) Hoagland, twitch users etc.

I wish I could reconstruct for you the jabber on how Keef lost his shot at Howard Hughes.

No matter, it will no doubt be available at some point.

Metron2267

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 05, 2019, 09:52:34 PM
You really need some time away from the pipe , I listened to the same show and thought they should do more except for the callers like yourself .

Uh...I didn't call, hth... :o

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 05, 2019, 09:50:10 PM
KGRA does fine.

DMDN isn’t doing well because the flagship show sucks. He also garbage content which is 100% of problem. No one wants to listen to garbage content.

It’s also built around paranormal. I always thought there should be some Alex Jones type host during the day. It would produce variety.

It doesn’t matter what shows are about it matter is content is good podcasting or garbage. Topic is irrelevant “spooky pants radio” spooky tim, phone it in Schrader, etc is bad radio.

Blaming art is Bullshit. He’s been dead almost a year. If it wasn’t for him there would be no DMDN. He hasn’t had a show in multiple years. DMDN sucks because Keith fails to get quality content. Shows were better in past. There was good content now it’s all amateur hour.

There are a lot of easy to acquire content. He could search out youtubers something he used to do (chilling tales for dark nights, etc) Hoagland, twitch users etc.

Faggots

Catsmile

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 05, 2019, 09:52:34 PM
You really need some time away from the pipe , I listened to the same show and thought they should do more except for the callers like yourself .

Catsmile

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 05, 2019, 09:57:33 PM
Someone should give the amateur atheist a show. He calls in enough. Bill the amateur atheist from west Hartford.

Corona Kitty

I feel vindicated in all I've said, they've all proven me correct time and time again. I dont say that to put my self over, I am just stating the facts. Those who choose not to see the truth, but to live in a lie. That's fine with me, don't forget the choice is yours.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 05, 2019, 11:50:13 AM
Someone needs to drop a vocaroo on ya'll from last night's "aftercast" on DMDN.

Apparently Spooky Tim went way late, like 7 hours on to do a "let's blame Art for Keef's failed digital network" fest.

Is there any man more cuntly than Keef ripping on Art for getting old, having COPD and wanting to cut the program back to three hours!

Oh and of course the usual cyber-bully-squad had to call in - Little Sean, Heidi, et. al.

What a disgusting, disrespectful, grave-robbing bit of early AM pod-whoring that was.

Sorry you missed it Brig, twas one for the gobbige disposal of the ages. :(

I thought it was great.  Given Eberhardt's earlier declaration that "the gloves are off", I was only sorry Keef muzzled him by setting forth the party line up front and daring him to challenge it.  It could have been a glorious immolation, self- or otherwise.

Art lived his life as a great man very much at home in the West, living by wits alone and unconcerned with social mores.  It's a character from our past we've largely forgotten.  I don't think his reputation is tarnished in the least by all the post-mortem yapping.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 06, 2019, 01:57:10 PM
I don't think his reputation is tarnished in the least by all the post-mortem yapping.
I agree- his reputation already was cemented between children (who did not wait until he was dead to disown him) and others.  My issue is with somebody who would remain silent when Art was alive and he had something to lose and who only seems to have found his balls to say something when there is no more threat of Art actually defending himself.

There are two people in this world who I expect to bad mouth once they are dead.  One is the CEO of a place I used to work.  Five of us wrote letters to the board (three were still employed at that company at the time.)  He knows full well what I think of him- and I did not wait until I was no longer employed there to say it.  I certainly did not wait for his death to let the world know what a fucker that guy was.*

*I also didn't call him a friend.

***I should probably hear the call before passing judgement- but I am pretty strict in my belief that you should not be a sycophant and ride a gravy train until somebody dies and the suddenly come out with public revelations...

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on January 06, 2019, 02:06:37 PM
...I am pretty strict in my belief that you should not be a sycophant and ride a gravy train until somebody dies and the suddenly come out with public revelations...

Historians everywhere are weeping.

Seriously, you should hear the part where Eberhardt is praising the way Art knew how to treat people right (he's a sales guy, remember; contradiction is no vice) and Keef jumps in with "well, not everybody..."

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 06, 2019, 01:57:10 PM
I thought it was great.  Given Eberhardt's earlier declaration that "the gloves are off", I was only sorry Keef muzzled him by setting forth the party line up front and daring him to challenge it.  It could have been a glorious immolation, self- or otherwise.

Art lived his life as a great man very much at home in the West, living by wits alone and unconcerned with social mores.  It's a character from our past we've largely forgotten.  I don't think his reputation is tarnished in the least by all the post-mortem yapping.

It's not Art's reputation I'm haarping on  ;) but the damage Keef does to his own by trashing him after his demise.

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 06, 2019, 02:29:01 PM
Historians everywhere are weeping.

Seriously, you should hear the part where Eberhardt is praising the way Art knew how to treat people right (he's a sales guy, remember; contradiction is no vice) and Keef jumps in with "well, not everybody..."

Classless.

Sure hope a vocaroo of this turns up somewhere...

K_Dubb

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 06, 2019, 02:37:22 PM
It's not Art's reputation I'm haarping on  ;) but the damage Keef does to his own by trashing him after his demise.

It is wonderful what people will say into a microphone in the middle of the night.  I generally leave the judging to others, but I do like my operas verismo.

Corona Kitty

I knew that fat piece of shit Rowland, would talk bad about art eventually down the line. I encourage him to keep disrespecting the only human, who would tolerate him.

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on January 06, 2019, 03:04:35 PM
I knew that fat piece of shit Rowland, would talk bad about art eventually down the line. I encourage him to keep disrespecting the only human, who would tolerate him.

Speaking of which, there was a great discussion of the stalker.  In the posts I saw before the interview Eberhardt sounded like he doubted the whole thing but, in the context of the stalker discussion, Keef brought up a guy promoting a low-budget movie on Art's show who was unhappy with ad results.

I thought this was Asshat since he basically rearranged his life to be on that show A Long-Thighed Knight and lived somewhere down there but on yesterday's Bartcast was corrected:  they meant J. Neil Schulman:

My memory is fuzzy but it seems to me Eberhardt confirmed he was upset at Art.

I don't remember anything about this guy except him saying people threw rocks at him in school and fighting with Asshat on the air when that whole thing imploded.  Schulman did seem to have a lot at stake in Art's enterprise.  Does this seem likely, or did Art just pick an unsympathetic character to blame?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 06, 2019, 04:01:44 PM
Speaking of which, there was a great discussion of the stalker.  In the posts I saw before the interview Eberhardt sounded like he doubted the whole thing but, in the context of the stalker discussion, Keef brought up a guy promoting a low-budget movie on Art's show who was unhappy with ad results.

I thought this was Asshat since he basically rearranged his life to be on that show A Long-Thighed Knight and lived somewhere down there but on yesterday's Bartcast was corrected:  they meant J. Neil Schulman:

I don't remember anything about this guy except him saying people threw rocks at him in school and fighting with Asshat on the air when that whole thing imploded.  Schulman did seem to have a lot at stake in Art's enterprise.  Does this seem likely, or did Art just pick an unsympathetic character to blame?

I don't for one minute buy the stalker story, given the fact i've talked to someone who was directly involved with THAT CAMP.... bullshit... I find it remarkable that the lies seem to run rampant. I feel so much better knowing i have been golden to all since the beginning. No lies here.

I can't speak for that character you speak of, never heard about anything of this until you brought it to my attention. interesting....

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 06, 2019, 04:01:44 PM

(((Schulman)))

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN!

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on January 06, 2019, 04:19:30 PM
I don't for one minute buy the stalker story, given the fact i've talked to someone who was directly involved with THAT CAMP.... bullshit... I find it remarkable that the lies seem to run rampant. I feel so much better knowing i have been golden to all since the beginning. No lies here.

I can't speak for that character you speak of, never heard about anything of this until you brought it to my attention. interesting....

See that is where Eberhardt was all set to go based on his earlier posts and I kind of wanted to hear it, but Keef led him in this direction.

So this Schulman is the man behind the curtain of all of this muck?

Watching.  Waiting.  Pulling the occasional string and then retreating behind the curtain to munch popcorn and laugh?    ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2019, 04:26:50 PM
So this Schulman is the man behind the curtain of all of this muck?

Watching.  Waiting.  Pulling the occasional string and then retreating behind the curtain to munch popcorn and laugh?    ;)

I don't think I ever credited him since Leo was by far the ragier of the two and it just seemed obvious.  But it seems there was an elephant in the room.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Richard Groyper=1546815225
Did Bart shut it down?

Have a visual of Heather marching into his office/? and kicking the living shit out of him.
Reason: Permitting the unbridled hate towards her to continue endlessly . . . .
Maybe there's justice after all ?

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 06, 2019, 05:09:51 PM
Have a visual of Heather marching into his office/? and kicking the living shit out of him.

apparently it'll be back online sometime soon.

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 06, 2019, 05:09:51 PM

+1

Surprising karmic compassion from you on this one. :o

Asuka Langley

These (((people))) always look the same

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 06, 2019, 02:59:14 PM
It is wonderful what people will say into a microphone in the middle of the night.  I generally leave the judging to others, but I do like my operas verismo.
And I prefer my theater Kabuki ... I think we are likely both satisfied with the performances over the last year.  ;)

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 05, 2019, 10:46:47 PM
Lots of credible Qanon podders out there - you sensed a sizable audeince niche!

I wish I could reconstruct for you the jabber on how Keef lost his shot at Howard Hughes.

No matter, it will no doubt be available at some point.

Keith claims he offered Hughes. MITD but couldn’t make it work due to the time difference between US and England

Quote from: username on January 06, 2019, 04:19:30 PM

It’s such a bizarre thing to make up. I believe it because Art would have been better served just saying look my friends my COPD and hypertension is too much for me to overcome. 90% of people would have understood that.