• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Gunner65

Heater is similar to Douglas Dietrich...in a sick way.  One has a dead mentor, the other has a living imaginary figure to blame all the bullshit of the world upon!

Catsmile

#MeToo
#IBlameGod
#ButS/hesDead&Imaginary
#WhatyaGonnaDo?
#NoMatterHowFarYouGoThereYouAre

Gunner65

Heater is going through her old bar dancing pole riding tunes she found in a box somehwere

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 17, 2019, 09:52:40 PM
Heater is similar to Douglas Dietrich...in a sick way.  One has a dead mentor, the other has a living imaginary figure to blame all the bullshit of the world upon!

They need to join forces............

Gunner65

Not likely.  Dietrich is a transvestite cosplay freak who has never been near a woman his entire worthless life...much less than have a salatious affair with HW!

HEATHER IS HORNEY I THINK

Gunner65

WTF is this Whitesnake?  Some band from the early 90's?

VC

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 17, 2019, 02:43:22 PM
one: they are sharing screenshots of bg and eg posts of people they are calling 'triggered' and laughing at you.  they claim the entire channelling was a honeypot to catch the trolls and push them over the edge - heather takes the credit for the plan

They? Who is "they". Some stupid ass closed groups on FB designed to milk fans for money and to program their cult members to promote more paranormal shit to sell?

Honeypot? Heater believes this shit. She admits to constantly using software Ghost Apps to communicate with Art or get answers from the "other side". She admits Art did not want her using these ridiculous programs.

Channeling? HW told her audience she was NOT channeling. :D

Too bad they won't snapshot this post, so everyone can laugh about how HW alleges Art Bell committed suicide. We all know Art would have asked about Airyn and his two children, but HW says Art is constantly trying to communicate with her instead. It's BSC to think HW would be the center of AB's attention.

All HW has is a completely retarded audience that believes this shit. She is shrinking her fan-base down to fewer and fewer hardcore crazies. In fact, there are far more people that understand HW is a BSC "attention whore", and those numbers of people are growing and do not usually pay subscriptions.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on August 17, 2019, 11:48:19 PM
She is shrinking her fan-base down to fewer and fewer hardcore crazies.

Hey mang--Lodge orders is Lodge orders.

WOTR

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 17, 2019, 02:43:22 PM
one: they are sharing screenshots of bg and eg posts of people they are calling 'triggered' and laughing at you.

two: they have a mole here and on ellgag (same person) that is tricking several people into thinking they are a heather hater.
I'll admit it... It is me. I spent the time here to lull everybody into a false sense of security.  8)

Lilith

Heathers still streaming tunes? My goodness!

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on August 18, 2019, 04:01:04 AM
Heathers still streaming tunes? My goodness!

Just dead air, stream is on but nobody is home. I am guessing there was already a welfare check.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 18, 2019, 04:49:14 AM
Just dead air, stream is on but nobody is home. I am guessing there was already a welfare check.

Oh, that's funny.  Just after I woke up, and mentioned the tunes are still playing, dead air...

Those Heatha spies are doing a great job.  :)

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 18, 2019, 04:49:14 AM

No stamina. Didn't Art set a record for staying on air for like 120 hours straight?   She does a mere 12 and the stream goes silent.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 18, 2019, 06:37:13 AM
No stamina. Didn't Art set a record for staying on air for like 120 hours straight?   She does a mere 12 and the stream goes silent.

It's ok.  I had my Record Button pushed.  I got hours of Heatha Rock to listen to today.  :)

Lilith

I hope everyone got to hear Heatha's special funny song she played about overdosing for fun.   ;D

Quote from: brig on August 18, 2019, 06:56:20 AM
It's ok.  I had my Record Button pushed.  I got hours of Heatha Rock to listen to today.  :)

I guess she should be cut some slack.  She does have a clubbed foot after all.  Once that heals up we'll want a continuous stream from Sunday midnight through the end of the normal call in show on Friday.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 18, 2019, 07:03:29 AM
I guess she should be cut some slack.  She does have a clubbed foot after all.  Once that heals up we'll want a continuous stream from Sunday midnight through the end of the normal call in show on Friday.

Between her collection of tunes on scratched up CD's and live guest interviews, Heatha should be able to stream 24/7 after her sprained ankle is healed.

Gosh, I hope all her CD's aren't scratched up like this one is.  Or maybe it's just her stream dropping.

Quote from: brig on August 18, 2019, 07:10:45 AM
Between her collection of tunes on scratched up CD's and live guest interviews, Heatha should be able to stream 24/7 after her sprained ankle is healed.

Gosh, I hope all her CD's aren't scratched up like this one is.  Or maybe it's just her stream dropping.

After all.  A bum flipper has not slowed Malliard down.

Lilith

HAHAHAHAHA, Heaths examining the scratches on her CD.

Thank GAWD its not stream drops.

Lilith

....oooooooh, does Heather have a new producer Tony (I mean Anthony)?

Lilith

Thank Gawd Heather makes 8 backups.  I was worried earlier.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on August 18, 2019, 08:10:58 AM
HAHAHAHAHA, Heaths examining the scratches on her CD.

Thank GAWD its not stream drops.

Why doesn't she just upload them all to a computer and play them that way? You know, like radio stations do now?

VC

Quote from: Spookcat on August 18, 2019, 12:18:28 PM
Why doesn't she just upload them all to a computer and play them that way? You know, like radio stations do now?

Every time I hear Feather mention being on the radio, then her guests do it too, you have to smirk about that irony. That must really bust her chaps.

Poor Feather did a shout-out to Whitley, and all she'll get back is her echo. Blacklisted.

She really screwed-up, when she went "poof" to not post a bunch of pics/video of her fire dancing. I suggest she does that soon and go "poof" again. She's just a fire starter and likes to burn it all down.

WOTR

Probably because that's not the way that Art did it.

"Are you sure that Art done it this way?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXAyESAy-zM

MV/Liberace!

Because you don't get to turn as many knobs and push as many buttons that way. Harder to pretend you're doing real radio.

"It's a real film, Jack."