Poll

Should this thread be stickied?

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Author Topic: Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade  (Read 146040 times)

Re: Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade
« Reply #11250 on: March 15, 2019, 01:05:38 AM »
Better ratings than her replacements , former employers ,  and critics .

If she decides to return a mic will be available .

If Heather returns, I'll be listening.  :)

I'd imagine most of the people who have followed the drama, will continue to listen.

VC

« Reply #11251 on: March 17, 2019, 04:55:31 PM »
If Heather returns, I'll be listening.  :)

I'd imagine most of the people who have followed the drama, will continue to listen.

I'll only listen and call-in for specific guests or topics that seem interesting, but I think HW must address her alleged AB's suicide with all the specifics in every detail about exactly what happened once and for all. Then she can point future callers to her "answer" about this on her website or YT channel without having to comment about "the specifics" on-air anymore. The reason I think she must do this is HW herself left too many unanswered and vague aspects about exactly what happened while on-air. She created "this drama" by going public and talking about it under "the excuse" that radio hosts or callers asked her about it and she would not lie. Otherwise, HW will seem disingenuous and many AB fans will think she was being a drama queen that just hyped what might have happened for attention, and it will leave major doubts about whether she was even telling the truth to begin with.

I honestly think she should just sell the studio back to Airyn "at cost" if there is no way for her to reconcile her relationship with AB's family or make her payments to afford to live there. This would really be best for AB's family IF AB did commit suicide too, because HW doesn't deserve to be stuck there having just purchased the property. Especially, considering HW could not overcome and function doing MitD after AB's alleged suicide. Karen wants HW gone too, so this would be an opportunity for HW to move away without financial loss over the property.

IF AB did not commit suicide, then I just don't think HW will ever comeback successfully. That dark cloud curse will follow HW everywhere IF she lied about this, and she does not deserve to be on-air as AB's chosen one. This is another reason why HW needs to "come clean" IN DETAIL with all the specifics about this matter once and for all, especially, if she intends to try a comeback and talk about AB.

« Reply #11252 on: March 17, 2019, 06:07:29 PM »

VC

« Reply #11253 on: March 17, 2019, 07:08:42 PM »

Heather is such a goddamn creep.

This makes three different versions HW has told about her UFO sighting(s), so is she fabricating falsehoods or having faulty memories or just producing entertainment fiction?

« Reply #11254 on: March 18, 2019, 04:00:34 PM »
No thanks  , this Epaphroditus is American Male .

Lasha as Bart Ell ?

Sorry for accusing you of such a horrible crime. Look on the bright side though. At least you're not her.

« Reply #11255 on: March 18, 2019, 04:04:58 PM »
I'll only listen and call-in for specific guests or topics that seem interesting, but I think HW must address her alleged AB's suicide with all the specifics in every detail about exactly what happened once and for all. Then she can point future callers to her "answer" about this on her website or YT channel without having to comment about "the specifics" on-air anymore. The reason I think she must do this is HW herself left too many unanswered and vague aspects about exactly what happened while on-air. She created "this drama" by going public and talking about it under "the excuse" that radio hosts or callers asked her about it and she would not lie. Otherwise, HW will seem disingenuous and many AB fans will think she was being a drama queen that just hyped what might have happened for attention, and it will leave major doubts about whether she was even telling the truth to begin with.

I honestly think she should just sell the studio back to Airyn "at cost" if there is no way for her to reconcile her relationship with AB's family or make her payments to afford to live there. This would really be best for AB's family IF AB did commit suicide too, because HW doesn't deserve to be stuck there having just purchased the property. Especially, considering HW could not overcome and function doing MitD after AB's alleged suicide. Karen wants HW gone too, so this would be an opportunity for HW to move away without financial loss over the property.

IF AB did not commit suicide, then I just don't think HW will ever comeback successfully. That dark cloud curse will follow HW everywhere IF she lied about this, and she does not deserve to be on-air as AB's chosen one. This is another reason why HW needs to "come clean" IN DETAIL with all the specifics about this matter once and for all, especially, if she intends to try a comeback and talk about AB.

You really are a tard , if she returns she should just leave the past be the past with a call screener for types like you .

VC

« Reply #11256 on: Yesterday at 06:51:29 AM »
You really are a tard , if she returns she should just leave the past be the past with a call screener for types like you .

HW repeatedly made AB's alleged suicide her issue both on-air and on SM. That's the truth about what she did to AB posthumously, Airyn, AB's children, and herself. It's her drama and her shadow that is going to follow her everywhere until she comes clean about it. Otherwise, she can be a Witch on YT for all I care.

She just needs to post exactly what happened on her website and end it there, otherwise she will get callers asking about her AB suicide drama she created. I won't tolerate her being a liar about this matter or hiding from this issue she created. HW does not deserve any on-air show or podcast IF she is lying about this, so she will have to address this alleged suicide with many AB fans.

HW has taken every opportunity to talk about AB's suicide, when the subject came-up herself, by radio hosts, or callers. You're the tard/turd to think otherwise, or that she will refuse to speak about it again. She wanted to talk about it, and she's cornered herself into having to address this issue. She can do it once and for all on her website, and FU if you think she's going to screen callers and not tell the truth or avoid "AB's suicide" HW herself brought front and center. If you think otherwise, then back at you reeeetard. ;)

« Reply #11257 on: Yesterday at 09:39:36 AM »

Crank and otherwise less than honest callers get by screeners all the time.  All they have to do is tell the screener they want to talk about something other than their intended topic.  The "Steven King killed John Lennon" guy still gets on C2C and other shows.