• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Artwork N Such

Started by ponyboysunset, May 09, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

ponyboysunset

Inspired by the lovely Chine I thought I would post a few pieces of my artwork of recent. I have been getting back into drawing. Zero training just something I do for fun. One is from a show called Adventure Time, it's Fiona & Cake Her cat.
The other is based loosely off of someone I know mixed in with my vampire idea of her.

aldousburbank

String and mirrors on wax and wood.

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2018, 01:34:20 PM
Inspired by the lovely Chine I thought I would post a few pieces of my artwork of recent. I have been getting back into drawing. Zero training just something I do for fun. One is from a show called Adventure Time, it's Fiona & Cake Her cat.
The other is based loosely off of someone I know mixed in with my vampire idea of her.

I like artwork1.  The eyes, the perceived tilt of the head.  Gossiping about the boss foolin' around with the numbers...  Yeah.

Sean92008

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 10, 2018, 08:46:32 PM

Love the snake's head.  I'd dare say it makes the piece for me.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 10, 2018, 08:46:32 PM
Awesome Aldous! I love it!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 10, 2018, 09:06:39 PM
I like artwork1.  The eyes, the perceived tilt of the head.  Gossiping about the boss foolin' around with the numbers...  Yeah.
Yeah she is a real piece of work. I won't post the picture I worked off of but trust me it's her. LOL. And thank you sir. My other stuff is me copying comics so nothing big. Just trying to get a feel for it again.

My avatar is one of my first artworks. Medium was either a cheap second hand wacom intuos tablet or a smartphone, dont remember which. I can't draw a smooth liine with either.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 11, 2018, 06:21:45 AM
My avatar is one of my first artworks. Medium was either a cheap second hand wacom intuos tablet or a smartphone, dont remember which. I can't draw a smooth liine with either.
That's pretty cool you drew your avatar. Hats off to all creative endeavors.

NXOEED

here's some recent shit. I don't know if it'll show up because I'm hotlinking straight from my Instagram acct. A mix of recent paintings and posters from my sketchbook, and a few stickers:

https://www.instagram.com/nxoeed/ if you want to see more.

Rix Gins

Quote from: NXOEED on June 08, 2018, 01:25:41 AM
here's some recent shit. I don't know if it'll show up because I'm hotlinking straight from my Instagram acct. A mix of recent paintings and posters from my sketchbook, and a few stickers:

Your posted images look fine.  Nice stuff.  Good for you.

Great work, everyone! I wonder how many people here are creatives?

Jojo

I like to use websites like Lunapic, but most don't work well with tablets.  Lots of fun though!

It's a mix of oil and oil pastel. I painted it on a recent trip to Europe. Kind of hard to do with people walking by and making comments.  I'm only a beginner and don't know what I'm doing, but I learned something. I don't really look at my surroundings unless I sit and try to paint them.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 10, 2018, 03:07:42 AM
It's a mix of oil and oil pastel. I painted it on a recent trip to Europe. Kind of hard to do with people walking by and making comments.  I'm only a beginner and don't know what I'm doing, but I learned something. I don't really look at my surroundings unless I sit and try to paint them.

Very nice painting.       

Quote from: NXOEED on June 08, 2018, 01:25:41 AM
here's some recent shit. I don't know if it'll show up because I'm hotlinking straight from my Instagram acct. A mix of recent paintings and posters from my sketchbook, and a few stickers:...

A sentimental NXOEED favorite, from a couple, few years back.