Author Topic: Art loved Heather!  (Read 943 times)

Art loved Heather!
« on: April 25, 2018, 03:02:15 AM »

Bring on da hate...but its true. I still stand by my belief that Art was her father.

Re: Art loved Heather!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 03:10:43 AM »

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 03:17:29 AM »

Bring on da hate...but its true. I still stand by my belief that Art was her father.

Is that your final answer?

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 03:22:10 AM »
Is that your final answer?

they have similar facial features.

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 05:40:21 AM »
they have similar facial features.
Two ears, two eyes, a nose and a mouth do not a relative make.  But the premise is too delicious to entirely discount.

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 05:55:37 AM »
Two ears, two eyes, a nose and a mouth do not a relative make. 

Don't forget the tits, and sharing a 'batshit crazy' gene.

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2018, 06:36:58 AM »
Okay, technically Art could have been a father to many people.  Any woman he's ever slept with.  That's a perfectly reasonable assumption.

Why come in here and act like she didn't know him?
Why make up some bullshit about how her dad was Chinese?

Why the ruse? We heard a LOT of shit about Art and his family over the years- what happens to his son, for example.  So why not just come clean and tell the audience how happy they are to have found each other?

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2018, 06:48:32 AM »

... I still stand by my belief that Art was her father.

Because you have one heavily photo shopped image of her that you are now inserting into a photo of Art?

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2018, 06:50:27 AM »
Okay, technically Art could have been a father to many people.  Any woman he's ever slept with.  That's a perfectly reasonable assumption.

Why the ruse? We heard a LOT of shit about Art and his family over the years- what happens to his son, for example.  So why not just come clean and tell the audience how happy they are to have found each other?

If your daughter used to listen to paying customers whack themselves off you'd probably keep it quiet too.

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2018, 06:56:34 AM »
I'd be totally shocked if she actually turned out to be his daughter.
I don't think that is the case. She'd have slipped with that info and confided with one of her close confidants during her days here on bgab.

I think they got real close with all the 'mentoring' Art was giving her and she developed 'more than just friend' feelings.
Then when she actually moved in next door to him Art would have visited her and especially been there lurking in the radio room while she was on the air.
After a show while discussing how well it went and how proud of her he was he probably hugged her and things progressed from there.
Human nature takes over sometimes.

There's a chance she could be carrying his baby now. That would be wild ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2018, 08:18:23 AM »
Because you have one heavily photo shopped image of her that you are now inserting into a photo of Art?
Thank you so much for posting this. Saved me the trouble. And a bad photo shop too. Lol.

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2018, 10:48:27 AM »
Her father is a Chinese business man in California , she has spoke about him on the show .

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2018, 11:43:35 AM »
Don't forget the tits, and sharing a 'batshit crazy' gene.

Lol

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2018, 11:44:13 AM »
Her father is a Chinese business man in California , she has spoke about him on the show .

The Happa Chad vs the Beta Flip

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2018, 11:48:08 AM »
I still stand by my belief that Art was her father.

Your insight serves you well.

To protect Heather,  she was hidden from Noory.  Art knew his offspring was a threat to Coast to Coast AM.  That is the reason why Heather remains safely anonymous...

Bury your feelings deep down,  They do you credit... but they could be made to serve Noory.

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2018, 12:52:15 PM »
Your insight serves you well.

To protect Heather,  she was hidden from Noory.  Art knew his offspring was a threat to Coast to Coast AM.  That is the reason why Heather remains safely anonymous...

Bury your feelings deep down,  They do you credit... but they could be made to serve Noory.

Too old. Too old to begin the training.

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2018, 12:57:23 PM »

Can confirm, this is fake.

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2018, 10:38:27 AM »

This is a great photo! Two radio legends together in one place. Amazing!

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2018, 10:40:16 AM »
I don't think that is the case. She'd have slipped with that info and confided with one of her close confidants during her days here on bgab.

I think they got real close with all the 'mentoring' Art was giving her and she developed 'more than just friend' feelings.
Then when she actually moved in next door to him Art would have visited her and especially been there lurking in the radio room while she was on the air.
After a show while discussing how well it went and how proud of her he was he probably hugged her and things progressed from there.

There's a chance she could be carrying his baby now. That would be wild ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

[Canadian accent] "as is tradition, as is tradition"

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2018, 05:29:33 AM »

This is a great photo! Two radio legends together in one place. Amazing!

yes its beautiful thank you

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2018, 08:27:39 AM »
yes its beautiful thank you

It's a fake photo. is it that hard to figure out?

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2018, 08:30:27 AM »
[Canadian accent] "as is tradition, as is tradition"

Total banter of course. Pure friction   ;D

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2018, 11:06:31 AM »
Maybe the being too ill to go on the air is torrential morning sickness.

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2018, 11:19:02 AM »

It isn't even a good photoshop image.

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2018, 03:36:14 AM »
If art was a swinger its very possible that is his daughter.
that chick on youtube said a lot. He was in biz in ca. pretty close to heathers old stomping grounds. I wouldnt be surprised at all.

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2018, 09:21:05 AM »

I wish I would have seen this sooner.  VERY convincing evidence.

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2018, 09:44:53 AM »

As conspiracy theories go it has legs, it really does... ::)

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2018, 09:46:50 AM »

Welcome back bell!

Yeah the happy ending would have been all that and more.

And it passes the logic test as well.

Aw crap, you may have iced a decent conspiracy run here... :-\

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2018, 09:48:22 AM »
If your daughter used to listen to paying customers whack themselves off you'd probably keep it quiet too.

I do not think Art was particularly concerned with what appearances and past actions would add up to.

Just my .02c. :-X

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2018, 09:50:21 AM »

But consider, she kept her presence on the compound mum for well over a year.

So this is "I reject your conspiracy theory and replace it with my own"???

Too funny. ;D