Author Topic: #ReleaseTheMemo!  (Read 6235 times)

Re: #ReleaseTheMemo!
« Reply #180 on: January 23, 2018, 08:00:39 PM »

« Reply #181 on: January 23, 2018, 08:01:40 PM »

That was shit. Dreamer Deceiver was the best...But the only live version I've found isn't very good.

« Reply #182 on: January 23, 2018, 08:02:58 PM »

That was shit. Dreamer Deceiver was the best...But the only live version I've found isn't very good.

It's my favorite song of theirs. >:(

« Reply #183 on: January 23, 2018, 08:07:00 PM »

« Reply #184 on: January 23, 2018, 08:10:58 PM »

« Reply #185 on: January 23, 2018, 08:16:30 PM »
Band Maid is still the best Kawaii J-Metal

« Reply #186 on: January 23, 2018, 08:21:00 PM »

That was shit. Dreamer Deceiver was the best...

Yeah, thatz pretty low T & energy, damned heroin <not even once, kids>. Teenage Japanese girls gave that metal song the energy it demanded. Almost 40 years after the fact.   
<Someone get the old codger his wheelchair and O2 STAT, DESU!>

« Reply #187 on: January 23, 2018, 08:25:44 PM »
Yeah, thatz pretty low T & energy, damned heroin <not even once, kids>. Teenage Japanese girls gave that metal song the energy it demanded. Almost 40 years after the fact.   
<Someone get the old codger his wheelchair and O2 STAT, DESU!>

I was about the age of the one on the left when I listened to Judas Priest so maybe yeah, sure.

« Reply #188 on: January 23, 2018, 08:27:06 PM »
I was about the age of the one on the left when I listened to Judas Priest so maybe yeah, sure.

So... you were 30?

« Reply #189 on: January 23, 2018, 08:29:51 PM »
So... you were 30?

More like nine. Do you have a difficult time with captions and pictures? I'm not judging, just trying to figure out if I'm talking to a fucking retard.

« Reply #190 on: January 23, 2018, 08:36:33 PM »

I'm trying to recall if Art ever used Priest bumpers? He should've because they also like the "quittening" business model. I still go because maybe it will really be the final tour and they still rock. One would think that is the case but I will note that DIO is going to tour with Ronnie James as an hologram, so maybe now touring can never really end?

Considering the amount of $ spent and laws shouldn't the NSA, the National Archives, ISPs/CellularNetworks, or physical storage on devices or somebody have access to all the deleted emails? Why should the public accept that government agencies can conveniently lose documents when there is no way those same agencies would accept such excuses by businesses or individuals?
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/sessions-investigation-missing-fbi-antitrump-texts/

« Reply #191 on: January 23, 2018, 08:37:16 PM »
More like nine. Do you have a difficult time with captions and pictures? I'm not judging, just trying to figure out if I'm talking to a fucking retard or not.

« Reply #192 on: January 23, 2018, 08:40:51 PM »
I'm trying to recall if Art ever used Priest bumpers? He should've because they also like the "quittening" business model. I still go because maybe it will really be the final tour and they still rock. One would think that is the case but I will note that DIO is going to tour with Ronnie James as an hologram, so maybe now touring can never really end?

Considering the amount of $ spent and laws shouldn't the NSA, the National Archives, ISPs/CellularNetworks, or physical storage on devices or somebody have access to all the deleted emails? Why should the public accept that government agencies can conveniently lose documents when there is no way those same agencies would accept such excuses by businesses or individuals?
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/sessions-investigation-missing-fbi-antitrump-texts/

The link says they're anti Trump texts...If they're missing, how does anyone know they're anti Trump?

« Reply #193 on: January 23, 2018, 08:43:59 PM »
The link says they're anti Trump texts...If they're missing, how does anyone know they're anti Trump?

You really need to work on your reading comprehension. Maybe keep a stack of us next to the monitor.

« Reply #194 on: January 23, 2018, 08:44:09 PM »
This is the worst gangbang ever.

« Reply #195 on: January 23, 2018, 08:45:32 PM »
Because some of the ones not deleted were and because some memos also claimed that they did have the emails in question but not now due to "misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with the FBIs collection capabilities. So there is some confusion here and needs to be investigated. When filing your taxes or VISAs or whatever I suggest you withhold information and say "misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with my collection capabilities" and see how far that gets you.

« Reply #196 on: January 23, 2018, 08:49:13 PM »

« Reply #197 on: January 23, 2018, 08:49:21 PM »
More like nine. Do you have a difficult time with captions and pictures? Not judging, just trying to figure out if I'm talking to a fucking retard or not.

It was a joke. Asian wimmen/gurlz look younger than their actual chronological age. When that picture was taken in 2010-2011, the two girls on the outside are 12-13. The girl in the center is 14-15.  Currently in 2018 they are 18, and 20 years old. The video I posted was made in 2016. I had to look all that up. <Thanks, Google-Sama>

Needless to say you missed the point, and in turn the joke.  <Sigh>

« Reply #198 on: January 23, 2018, 08:50:09 PM »
This is the worst gangbang ever.

Great cluster fuck though!

« Reply #199 on: January 23, 2018, 08:57:06 PM »
It was a joke. Asian wimmen/gurlz look younger than their actual chronological age. When that picture was taken in 2010-2011, the two girls on the outside are 12-13. The girl in the center is 14-15.  Currently in 2018 they are 18, and 20 years old. The video I posted was made in 2016. I had to look all that up. <Thanks, Google-Sama>

Needless to say you missed the point, and in turn the joke.  <Sigh>

OK. Sorry I thought you might be retarded.  I'll remember to google everything you imply next time.

« Reply #200 on: January 23, 2018, 08:58:14 PM »
OK. Sorry I thought you might be retarded.  I'll remember to google everything you imply next time.

Alexa might be able to help with that, but Cortana gets confused.

« Reply #201 on: January 23, 2018, 09:01:23 PM »
Alexa might be able to help with that, but Cortana gets confused.

Oh, great! Now I have to get an Alexa. Isn't that something that listens to everything you say or does it just turn on when you say it's name?

« Reply #202 on: January 23, 2018, 09:02:12 PM »

« Reply #203 on: January 23, 2018, 09:03:32 PM »
Oh, great! Now I have to get an Alexa. Isn't that something that listens to everything you say or does it just turn on when you say it's name?

It has to be on to hear its name, right? 

I dont own one.

« Reply #204 on: January 23, 2018, 09:08:06 PM »

ug

« Reply #205 on: January 23, 2018, 09:09:15 PM »

« Reply #206 on: January 23, 2018, 09:26:11 PM »

I thought the obvious over exaggeration of age would be self-explanatory, at least to anyone who isn't "retarded." My bad. I'll try not to drop the bread crumbs so far apart. In hopes the more special among us won't get lost so easily.

Even the retard Kizuna Ai picked up what I was putting down, thats why he posted the pic.

Hurp. Durp. Durp.

« Reply #207 on: January 23, 2018, 09:30:52 PM »
But that doesn't mean one can't try attracting them...

« Reply #208 on: January 23, 2018, 09:34:20 PM »

I dont own one.
I think as far back as the first cellular phone it was acknowledged due to a mob court case that certain brands could be "turned on" and the mic used to "listen in" and the tracking, though at that time it was based on general location via towers was used even in non criminal cases (there was some divorce case I recall.) The modern "smart" phone and worse these voice gadgets are essentially spy tools but, the public wants them and is good with it. And, mainly, voluntary (if one reads) but it would seem the market supports the spying and data-mining. And with social media networks willing, actively participate in the loss of privacy or security. So? "Give me convenience or give me death and 15 seconds of fame" to remix/paraphrase Jello-B and Warhol.

« Reply #209 on: January 23, 2018, 10:11:25 PM »
I thought the obvious over exaggeration of age would be self-explanatory, at least to anyone who isn't "retarded." My bad. I'll try not to drop the bread crumbs so far apart. In hopes the more special among us won't get lost so easily.

Even the retard Kizuna Ai picked up what I was putting down, thats why he posted the pic.

Hurp. Durp. Durp.

I'm glad you accept my apology. Please don't post miku's pedo posts.