Author Topic: BellGab is now funded entirely by user donations.  (Read 9084 times)

Re: Google Adsense is finished on BellGab.
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2018, 05:17:54 AM »
You better hope it does, because I'm going to give you the VAGINA you always wanted!

You're a stupid, crack smoking little faggot who couldn't hurt a fly and does nothing but shit up Bellgab threads all day. I sleep well.

« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2018, 05:18:10 AM »
MV, you're going to have to give blow-jobs down at the gas station again Daddy! The fam is counting on you!

Daddy?  I want a new bike.  And for our other daddy, ART BELL, to acknowledge our existence.

« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2018, 05:18:50 AM »
Have you met my ex? Nigga please.

Oh dude.  That was hysterical!

« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2018, 05:19:45 AM »
I am not male. And how do you even know if I'm over 18?

If you are not an adult, what are you doing on this adult humor site?   do you have your parents permission?

« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2018, 05:20:17 AM »
Daddy?  I want a new bike.  And for our other daddy, ART BELL, to acknowledge our existence.

We can't all have a real homosexual Daddy like you do Paladin! Some of us have to breed.

« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2018, 05:20:46 AM »
We can't all have a real homosexual Daddy like you do Paladin! Some of us have to breed.

FAGGOT!

« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2018, 05:21:46 AM »
FAGGOT!

Seriously, Ritchie, you damn near destroyed the Union with your fucked up logic. Thank God there were enough of us to cover your stupid ass!

« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2018, 05:22:29 AM »
Seriously, Ritchie, you damn near destroyed the Union with your fucked up logic. Thank God there were enough of us to cover your stupid ass!

FAGGOT!

« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2018, 05:23:57 AM »
FAGGOT!

Keep it up, but nothing is going to absolve the blood on your hands!

« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2018, 05:26:23 AM »
FAGGOT!

Now, whoa there doc.  Jekyll and Hyde...Together Again is an American Classic.  Just got a new copy last week.

« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2018, 05:26:25 AM »
I'm going to shoot Ritchie in that fat ass of his! He can dip his fucking French Fries in the wound!

« Reply #101 on: January 12, 2018, 05:30:21 AM »
I'm going to shoot Ritchie in that fat ass of his! He can dip his fucking French Fries in the wound!

FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!

« Reply #102 on: January 12, 2018, 05:31:51 AM »

« Reply #103 on: January 12, 2018, 05:36:27 AM »
FIND YOUR HAPPY PLACE! FIND YOUR HAPPY PLACE! Don't kill him! Don't do it!

« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2018, 08:33:01 AM »
It is never possible to control another's behavior, but it is always entirely possible to control one's reaction to the behavior of others.
Exactly.  Well, at least some of the time.

« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2018, 08:36:04 AM »
I've been through this program like five times btw! Always get kicked out, go do the same shit some alternative way; instructors furious at being circumvented, AGAIN!

I now out-rank them all.

« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2018, 09:57:33 AM »
I've been through this program like five times btw! Always get kicked out, go do the same shit some alternative way; instructors furious at being circumvented, AGAIN!

I now out-rank them all.

FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!

« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2018, 10:46:55 AM »
Four pages and no one has mentioned they've donated. Has anyone? Especially those of you who are always on here spamming with your bullshit. Stick your opinions of freedom of speech up your asses. It does no good here. Come on you stingy bastards. Donate something.

« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2018, 11:04:56 AM »
Four pages and no one has mentioned they've donated. Has anyone? Especially those of you who are always on here spamming with your bullshit. Stick your opinions of freedom of speech up your asses. It does no good here. Come on you stingy bastards. Donate something.

Same to you, cunt!

« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2018, 11:06:20 AM »

I want to bite your nipples off Cape Fear style first! ONE DOLLA'!

« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2018, 11:10:47 AM »
A. It doesn't cost much to run an old motherfucking forum like this one. It has almost no traffic!
B. It's Arts namesake and legacy. Let him make up for fucking us all over by doing something!
C. MV is evil. He'll figure it out!

D. It's ugly, and everyone here is a dipshit!

« Reply #111 on: January 12, 2018, 11:10:58 AM »

« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2018, 11:11:47 AM »
Have you donated?

I don't discuss my finances with strangers on Bellgab but have you?

« Reply #113 on: January 12, 2018, 11:13:04 AM »

Everyone can hear your finances when you walk across the room asshole!

« Reply #114 on: January 12, 2018, 11:13:48 AM »
A. It doesn't cost much to run an old motherfucking forum like this one. It has almost no traffic!
B. It's Arts namesake and legacy. Let him make up for fucking us all over by doing something!
C. MV is evil. He'll figure it out!

You've posted here many times how well off you are. Have you donated yet?

« Reply #115 on: January 12, 2018, 11:15:07 AM »
You've posted here many times how well off you are. Have you donated yet?

LOL! I didn't get well off by giving money to sinking ships like this one honey bun! Show me yer titties!

« Reply #116 on: January 12, 2018, 11:15:28 AM »
Whatever happened to the store where you could supposedly buy Bellgab merchandise? Was it just a joke?

« Reply #117 on: January 12, 2018, 11:16:58 AM »
LOL! I didn't get well off by giving money to sinking ships like this one honey bun! Show me yer titties!

As I keep telling you, that's his mission, to bring this site down...but hey, if you think that's good for business who am I to say.  ;D

« Reply #118 on: January 12, 2018, 11:17:05 AM »

Good deflect  ::)

No need to discuss your finances. Have you donated? No need to divulge how much.

And yes, I've donated.

« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2018, 11:18:13 AM »

And yes, I've donated.

Donated what? A massive labia to science?