Author Topic: BellGab is now funded entirely by user donations.  (Read 8107 times)

Re: Google Adsense is finished on BellGab.
« Reply #300 on: January 16, 2018, 09:48:47 PM »

.... one right and one left thumbs up.  :D

And one sieg heil!   o(≧▼≦○〃

Re: BellGab is now funded entirely by user donations.
« Reply #301 on: January 16, 2018, 10:22:52 PM »
A Canadian who can't understand facts. How uncommon. ::) ;D

Hey captain underpants, you understand facts about as well as your idol tRump.

Yet another thing you have in common with Senda. No self-awareness. Now go change out of those skid-marked shorts so your mom can finally wash them.

« Reply #302 on: January 16, 2018, 10:28:15 PM »
Hey captain underpants, you understand facts about as well as your idol tRump.

Yet another thing you have in common with Senda. No self-awareness. Now go change out of those skid-marked shorts so your mom can finally wash them.

I understand that blowjobs and insults (usually in that order) are all you're capable of, honey. Back ta pud with ye!

« Reply #303 on: January 17, 2018, 02:30:51 AM »
They also pass out literature to their employees explaining how to overcome the company's shit pay by securing public benefits.  So republican of them.
I dunno.  Is that really Rupublican?  Or just absolute horseshit?  You can wrap a turd any way you want (and mail it to falkie) to my friend, but it's still a turd.

« Reply #304 on: January 17, 2018, 02:33:02 AM »
"BellGab is too left wing!!"

"Nooo... BellGab is too right wing!!"

Bro!  Where did you get that vid of Casio?

« Reply #305 on: January 17, 2018, 02:58:38 AM »
They also pass out literature to their employees explaining how to overcome the company's shit pay by securing public benefits.  So republican of them.
They aren't angels, but it looks like they pay as much or more as any other non-union retailer.   I wonder how much those life insurance policies they take out on employees cost.  That is just sick, since retail employees are easy to replace.

How is a person supposed to learn about food stamps, if not from an employer?  That kind of person is unlikely to have role models, or to afford cable or newspapers.  And I've never seen ads for food stamps on the web...  It is distasteful for an employer to promote food stamps, but it is a huge help to employees who otherwise would not know.

The more Republican style supervisors, I've noticed, tend to let go employees if they find out the employee is on food stamps, which can happen twice a year during the mandatory welfare reviews.  That has got to be way worse than Walmart encouraging them.

« Reply #306 on: January 17, 2018, 03:00:04 AM »
They aren't angels, but it looks like they pay as much or more as any other non-union retailer.   I wonder how much those life insurance policies they take out on employees cost.  That is just sick, since retail employees are easy to replace.

How is a person supposed to learn about food stamps, if not from an employer?  That kind of person is unlikely to have role models, or to afford cable or newspapers.  And I've never seen ads for food stamps on the web...  It is distasteful for an employer to promote food stamps, but it is a huge help to employees who otherwise would not know.

The more Republican style supervisors, I've noticed, tend to let go employees if they find out the employee is on food stamps, which can happen twice a year during the mandatory welfare reviews.  That has got to be way worse than Walmart encouraging them.
Slowjo.  I will try to use small words for you.   

Never mind.

« Reply #307 on: January 17, 2018, 03:01:29 AM »
I'm sorry to hear that MV.

« Reply #308 on: January 17, 2018, 10:18:10 AM »
A Canadian who can't understand facts. How uncommon. ::) ;D

Okay, Wal-Mart is a Liberal company.  Just like my other favorite storyline Trumpers try and perpetuate: the CIA and FBI are Lefty bastions.  Cuz ya know, cops are such hippies. 

« Reply #309 on: January 17, 2018, 10:22:21 AM »
Okay, Wal-Mart is a Liberal company.  Just like my other favorite storyline Trumpers try and perpetuate: the CIA and FBI are Lefty bastions.  Cuz ya know, cops are such hippies.

Look, I get that you're an idiot that has to break everything down into polemics but it's not really representative of the way the world works. It's on record that they were major contributors to the Clintons. They ran Democrat. Not that there's much difference at that level of the establishment. Now, shouldn't you be giving up your home to a Muslim family. Justin is counting on you! :D

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/walmarts-walton-family-backing-clinton/article/2601211

http://fortune.com/2016/08/04/hillary-clinton-billionaire-backers/

« Reply #310 on: January 17, 2018, 10:29:52 AM »
Anyhow, the Trumpers can piss and moan and complain all day about how the world isn't fair to them, but the fact is this: all the goofy Pizzagate and "Obama wuz born on Mars!" stuff that you cryasses post on here is WHY Google won't be tied to this board.

So you have yourselves and your shitty worldview to blame.  Deal with it.

« Reply #311 on: January 17, 2018, 10:32:01 AM »
Anyhow, the Trumpers can piss and moan and complain all day about how the world isn't fair to them, but the fact is this: all the goofy Pizzagate and "Obama wuz born on Mars!" stuff that you cryasses post on here is WHY Google won't be tied to this board.

So, you're just choosing to ignore facts that don't fit into your world view. Typical snowflake. You keep speaking your truth, just like Oprah told you to, sheep. ;D

« Reply #312 on: January 17, 2018, 10:35:52 AM »
So, you're just choosing to ignore facts that don't fit into your world view. Typical snowflake. You keep speaking your truth, just like Oprah told you to, sheep. ;D

Oprah sucks. 

But the fact that you regurgitate Fox News talking points all day and yell at people doesn't make the rest of us "sheep".  Fact remains, you killed the main revenue stream for this board.  Now you can pay for it out of your Worker's Comp checks.

« Reply #313 on: January 17, 2018, 10:43:31 AM »
Oprah sucks. 

But the fact that you regurgitate Fox News talking points all day and yell at people doesn't make the rest of us "sheep".  Fact remains, you killed the main revenue stream for this board.  Now you can pay for it out of your Worker's Comp checks.

It's a fox talking point that the Walton's were major donators to the Clintons? I posted two different articles confirming this. Neither are from Fox. So, Let me translate what you're actually saying for the rest: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Baby no like! >:(

« Reply #314 on: January 17, 2018, 10:46:13 AM »

First you have to demonstrate the veracity of these 'facts' of yours, then we'll worry about our world view. Just because some spindly doofus, sans chemise, tells you something's true isn't quite good enough.

« Reply #315 on: January 17, 2018, 11:02:44 AM »

Yeah, but such as MD have realised that and now full of contrition will be helping make up the shortfall. Maybe a monthly direct debit from his welfare account to MV so he can keep things ticking over until such time as Google revisit the situation and be favourable.

Naaaa...

Such as MD don't give a shit if the site closes or not (and its a real possibility) and will simply move on to another site that will have them. They'll hang around a couple of days until they've established friend from foe before starting their 'faggot' onslaught.

« Reply #316 on: January 17, 2018, 11:07:53 AM »
Yeah, but such as MD have realised that and now full of contrition will be helping make up the shortfall. Maybe a monthly direct debit from his welfare account to MV so he can keep things ticking over until such time as Google revisit the situation and be favourable.

Naaaa...

Such as MD don't give a shit if the site closes or not (and its a real possibility) and will simply move on to another site that will have them. They'll hang around a couple of days until they've established friend from foe before starting their 'faggot' onslaught.

Faggot. ::)

« Reply #317 on: January 17, 2018, 11:12:04 AM »

Bellgab is a cesspool but it's my cesspool
/Donated

« Reply #318 on: January 17, 2018, 11:14:05 AM »
I understand that blowjobs and insults (usually in that order) are all you're capable of, honey. Back ta pud with ye!

Like that pansy has ever gotten a bj from any real female. $10 trannies don’t count. And there’s no way any respectable female would blow a loser she knows spends 24/7 here. She’d choose the tranny over that.

« Reply #319 on: January 17, 2018, 11:15:08 AM »
Like that pansy has ever gotten a bj from any real female. $10 trannies don’t count. And there’s no way any respectable female would blow a loser she knows spends 24/7 here. She’d choose the tranny over that.

Have you donated to the site then trainspotter?

« Reply #320 on: January 17, 2018, 11:18:26 AM »
Have you donated to the site then trainspotter?

Why do you think people should report to you once they've donated? Seriously, GET A LIFE!  ;D

« Reply #321 on: January 17, 2018, 11:21:31 AM »

« Reply #322 on: January 17, 2018, 11:25:07 AM »
Why do you think people should report to you once they've donated? Seriously, GET A LIFE!  ;D

That's a no then.. >:(

« Reply #323 on: January 17, 2018, 11:25:49 AM »
That's a no then.. >:(

No, it's a get fucked! :P

« Reply #324 on: January 17, 2018, 11:26:19 AM »

Who are Tom, Pete, Stuart, Patrick and Greg?  :-\

« Reply #325 on: January 17, 2018, 11:27:19 AM »
No, it's a get fucked! :P

That's directed at MV and the site..  :-\  Clearly it is.

« Reply #326 on: January 17, 2018, 11:31:18 AM »
That's directed at MV and the site..  :-\  Clearly it is.

If he's somehow put you in charge of this then yes, yes it is...but I doubt it. This is just you thinking you're captain wonderful again but you're really just a piece of shit. :D

« Reply #327 on: January 17, 2018, 11:33:44 AM »
If he's somehow put you in charge of this then yes, yes it is...but I doubt it. This is just you thinking you're captain wonderful again but you're really just a piece of shit. :D

So you haven't donated anything then?  :-\

« Reply #328 on: January 17, 2018, 11:49:31 AM »
So you haven't donated anything then?  :-\

It's really NONE of your business. Ask mv if I have! :D

« Reply #329 on: January 17, 2018, 11:51:54 AM »
It's really NONE of your business. Ask mv if I have! :D

He won't tell me..