Author Topic: BellGab is now funded entirely by user donations.  (Read 7873 times)

Re: Google Adsense is finished on BellGab.
« Reply #150 on: January 12, 2018, 11:53:19 AM »
Here's why I have no fear, faggot: BECAUSE YOU"RE A FRAUD AND A PATHETIC LOSER! Come find me, if you have the nuts. I won't hold my breath. I'm considering getting a team of people looking for you, faggot. You're the one who should be truly worried.  :-*

You'll be dead by Monday morning Chief! It's  ON!

« Reply #151 on: January 12, 2018, 11:54:22 AM »
You'll be dead by Monday morning Chief! It's  ON!

If I'm not you'll be dead soon after. I look forward to this!

« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2018, 11:55:30 AM »
If I'm not you'll be dead soon after. I look forward to this!

I'm going to have my Cartel friends peel your face off in front of a mirror, and then bury you alive with rats!

« Reply #153 on: January 12, 2018, 11:55:40 AM »
Here's why I have no fear, faggot: BECAUSE YOU"RE A FRAUD AND A PATHETIC LOSER! Come find me, if you have the nuts. I won't hold my breath, just like I didn't the times you've threatened this in the past. I'm considering getting a team of people looking for you, faggot. You're the one who should be truly worried.  :-*

You don't know enough people to get a third line, stop deluding yourself.

« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2018, 11:56:43 AM »

You don't know enough people to get a third line, stop deluding yourself.

You're another internet threatener. How many times have you threatened to come find me now? I've lost track.  :D

« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2018, 11:59:55 AM »
You're another internet threatener. How many times have you threatened to come find me now? I've lost track.  :D

"Internet Threatener!" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 300Megs UP!

« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2018, 11:59:58 AM »
In short, this is all liberal faggots like pud and Swishy can do anymore: threaten people because they know they can't win with argumentation so it's demagoguery and bullying for them. They got nowhere else to go.  :D

« Reply #157 on: January 12, 2018, 12:00:38 PM »

I asked you to come to me.. I didn't say why. But dispense with the crap about 'team of people'. You have no friends. Accept it.

« Reply #158 on: January 12, 2018, 12:01:41 PM »

I asked you to come to me.. I didn't say why. But dispense with the crap about 'team of people'. You have no friends. Accept it.

No, silly! You threatened to come get me. Don't try to deny it. It's on record here.  ;D

« Reply #159 on: January 12, 2018, 12:01:52 PM »
This is the sum total of my argument for any given topic...Its all I have.

Ain't that the truth?

« Reply #160 on: January 12, 2018, 12:02:37 PM »
He projects his own failures on others, copies other people's shit and tries to use it back on them, doesn't have a pot to piss in, is a massive dump, and imagines himself as defender of Bellgab! NECK-FUCKIN-BEARD! RITCHIE!

« Reply #161 on: January 12, 2018, 12:03:23 PM »
AND VOTED FOR OBAMA! TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO!

« Reply #162 on: January 12, 2018, 12:03:59 PM »
He projects his own failures on others, copies other people's shit and tries to use it back on them, doesn't have a pot to piss in, is a massive dump, and imagines himself as defender of Bellgab! NECK-FUCKIN-BEARD! RITCHIE!

This is what you liberals do...when you're not pretending to be conservatives to discredit them that is. :D

« Reply #163 on: January 12, 2018, 12:04:11 PM »
Oh, and can fight a Cheeto like a Grand Champeen!

« Reply #164 on: January 12, 2018, 12:04:41 PM »
This is what you liberals do...when you're not pretending to be conservatives to discredit them that is. :D

RIGHT! And YOU, are a LIBERAL! Ritchie! You VOTED FOR OBAMA!!!

« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2018, 12:04:47 PM »
AND VOTED FOR OBAMA! TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO!

SO DID YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE A POSER LIBERAL FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2018, 12:05:41 PM »
Get in here Pud you limey coward! I have to go take a shit and name it Ritchie!

« Reply #167 on: January 12, 2018, 12:05:55 PM »
RIGHT! And YOU, are a LIBERAL! Ritchie! You VOTED FOR OBAMA!!!

I was but I woke up and then tried to wake a bunch of other people up and we all voted for Trump...and it just burns your ass...and I love that!!! ;D

« Reply #168 on: January 12, 2018, 12:06:38 PM »
Get in here Pud you limey coward! I have to go take a shit and name it Ritchie!

Yeah, I thought I heard your mom calling you too, you pussy liberal faggot!  ;D

« Reply #169 on: January 12, 2018, 12:08:50 PM »
Ah! Victory again. Trump's right, you do get a little tired of it after awhile.  ;D

« Reply #170 on: January 12, 2018, 12:12:14 PM »
It is never possible to control another's behavior, but it is always entirely possible to control one's reaction to the behavior of others.
Shut up, Epictetus. Look what we did to Stockdale when he was pushing your stuff.

« Reply #171 on: January 12, 2018, 12:15:05 PM »
Shut up, Epictetus. Look what we did to Stockdale when he was pushing your stuff.

You made a war hero look like a doddering old man?  ???

« Reply #172 on: January 12, 2018, 01:28:38 PM »
Would you rather Obama had put all the decision making in the hands of the government? You lot are something else! You're all for 'freedom' until it starts to nip your ankles. Even that beer-sodden oaf with the train obsession wants legislation now. I thought we were all supposed to respect the 'free' market?

As stated in the constitution, there is no decision making when it comes to free speech. Choosing which speech is allowed isnít up to corrupt politicians or corrupt corporations, or corrupt universities. This of course doesnít stop the fascist left from constantly puting limits on it. We all know they ignore the constitution whenever itís convenient to do so. And idiots like you and other lemmings happily defend their actions. Left wingers can never see the big picture, theyíre intellectually incapable. They have 5 minute attention spans and are easily duped into repeating history if itís convenient for their flavor of the week cause. Lemmings.

lem∑ming
ˈlemiNG
noun

a person who unthinkingly joins a mass movement, especially a headlong rush to destruction.

« Reply #173 on: January 12, 2018, 01:45:44 PM »

« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2018, 03:05:14 PM »
Whatever happened to the store where you could supposedly buy Bellgab merchandise? Was it just a joke?

No. It's where you can get an "I was inappropriately touched by MV and all I got was this t-shirt" t-shirt.

« Reply #175 on: January 12, 2018, 03:06:52 PM »
No. It's where you can get an "I was inappropriately touched by MV and all I got was this t-shirt" t-shirt.

That's what I'm talking about! Is that too much to ask?!

« Reply #176 on: January 12, 2018, 03:56:18 PM »
Brainstorm idea! If you really open this store you could sell Bellgab supplements. Supplements that would be specific to this site, like Morning Hangover pills (Don't read the fine print. They're really speed. ;)) and something that boosts testosterone...for the liberals.  :D

« Reply #177 on: January 12, 2018, 06:59:58 PM »
eMCee, less your exhorbiant hourly labor-rate, what does running this sewer set you back per month?

Y'know server rent, bandwidth what-have-you.

If I can afford it, I'd like to cover a month's nut on this place.  I hope the number isn't more than a few tens of dollars.

I know you accept Skittles and Arizona Ice Tea(?) as payment.  I am wondering if you also accept crypto-currencies?

I am not sure what the exchange rate of a TaintCoin(tm) is, but I have found myself to be a bit over-leveraged in that particular crypto-currency at the moment and have quite a few that I'd be willing to part with.

I understand that the TaintCoin(tm) will very soon be the crypto-currency of the discerning intar-tube user.  Something about the inherent design algorerythm making it more "liquid" than the competing currencies, thus can flow through the tubes better or something like that.  It was quite a convincing presentation I saw before making the wise decision to completely leverage my finances in that direction.  I used an almost new digital camera to secure the funds at the local pawn-shop.  In a year I expect the exchange rate to be favorable enough that I will be able to get my camera out of hock, I just have to go into the red for a few months on the payments before it pays off.

I was assured that the TaintCoin(tm) was the most "solid" of crypto-currency investments.  So if you like, I can arrange to transfer some from my TaintWallet(tm) to your TaintWallet(tm) and this whole financing of BallGrab fiasco can be over with.  If you like the TaintCoin(tm) idea, PM me for details on the transfer.

In anycase, whether or not you go with my TaintCoin(tm) proposal, I think it would be of interest to other BallGrabbers that are contemplating a donation how far you might be set back on a monthly basis in U$Ds.  It may help in their decisions about what level of largesse they might feel obliged to make, oblige noblesse or something (I think that's the Latin).

-pate

« Reply #178 on: January 12, 2018, 07:05:55 PM »
eMCee, less your exhorbiant hourly labor-rate, what does running this sewer set you back per month?

Y'know server rent, bandwidth what-have-you.

If I can afford it, I'd like to cover a month's nut on this place.  I hope the number isn't more than a few tens of dollars.

I know you accept Skittles and Arizona Ice Tea(?) as payment.  I am wondering if you also accept crypto-currencies?

I am not sure what the exchange rate of a TaintCoin(tm) is, but I have found myself to be a bit over-leveraged in that particular crypto-currency at the moment and have quite a few that I'd be willing to part with.

I understand that the TaintCoin(tm) will very soon be the crypto-currency of the discerning intar-tube user.  Something about the inherent design algorerythm making it more "liquid" than the competing currencies, thus can flow through the tubes better or something like that.  It was quite a convincing presentation I saw before making the wise decision to completely leverage my finances in that direction.  I used an almost new digital camera to secure the funds at the local pawn-shop.  In a year I expect the exchange rate to be favorable enough that I will be able to get my camera out of hock, I just have to go into the red for a few months on the payments before it pays off.

I was assured that the TaintCoin(tm) was the most "solid" of crypto-currency investments.  So if you like, I can arrange to transfer some from my TaintWallet(tm) to your TaintWallet(tm) and this whole financing of BallGrab fiasco can be over with.  If you like the TaintCoin(tm) idea, PM me for details on the transfer.

In anycase, whether or not you go with my TaintCoin(tm) proposal, I think it would be of interest to other BallGrabbers that are contemplating a donation how far you might be set back on a monthly basis in U$Ds.  It may help in their decisions about what level of largesse they might feel obliged to make, oblige noblesse or something (I think that's the Latin).

-pate

Does Bellgab accept PayPal? If not does TaintCo have a PayPal alternative? ???

« Reply #179 on: January 12, 2018, 07:14:23 PM »
Does Bellgab accept PayPal? If not does TaintCo have a PayPal alternative? ???

I think BallGrab accepts PayPal (I seem to recall using this service in the past to satisfy previous extorsion/blackmail/hush-money demands).

I can say with certainty that TaintCoins(tm) are not acceptable specie at PayPal, yet.  TaintCoins(tm) at this time are only exchangeable using TaintWallets(tm), butt with the logarhythmic increases I have seen since becoming an owner of a great big pile of TaintCoins(tm), I fully expect them to be widely accepted everywhere real soon.

I am tipping my barrista at the Starbucks in TaintCoins(tm) to assist in their eventual and inevitable world-wide acceptance as the crypto-currency of choice.