• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

Lena

Actually he is proving quite a lot with documents and links to documents and references.
It's more like that people don't bother to check them, and then claim he has no proof.

About his outbursts of rage, or whatever you wanna call it:
That's partly faked. He's proud of being in 2 Richard Linklater movies, and sometimes, I guess he tries to actually talk himself into that state. It's kind of a performance, like Becks fake tears.  ;D

If you actually believe he's nuts because of that, he's a better actor as it seemed to me.

Lena

http://www.infowars.com/
(or from your favourite shoutcast directory/winamp)

radio show is free for all on the net

The General

Oh perfect.  The only thing more painful than listening to George Noory is listening to Alex Jones interview George Noory.
I won't be listening.  It will be a colassal conspiracy theory ass-hat ego stroking echo chamber feedback loop.

Lena

I know that Noory is not popular around here.
Maybe he'll set off some new funny snoorysms.
I wonder what Alex will ask him anyway.

I expect he'll stroke his ego a bit by mentioning his 3 Emmy awards, then let him talk about his life a bit, and finally ask some 9/11 stuff or NWO/policestate/Egypt questions.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: The General on February 03, 2011, 12:55:19 PM
It will be a colassal conspiracy theory ass-hat ego stroking echo chamber feedback loop.
you made that sound almost too entertaining NOT to catch.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Marc Knight on February 02, 2011, 06:43:58 AM
It is incumbant on the one making the declarative statement to also provide sufficient, verifiable evidence.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MV/Liberace!

fyi, all alex jones threads have now been merged into one thread.

b_dubb

Quote from: Michael V. on February 03, 2011, 01:43:08 PM
merged into one giant nutbar

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on February 03, 2011, 01:46:44 PM
merged into one giant nutbar
i was trying to come up with a more flavorful way of announcing it.  wish i'd thought of that.  i need more sleep.

Lena

he sounds different . maybe he doesn't have his snoory-vocoder connected to his phone.

By the way, I see it as biased manipulation to merge my successful pro-Jones thread with my ingenious headline - where I proved his claims are documented  - with this bullshit thread started by numbnut Frys Girl.

about that PENN shooter and being a supposed fan of Alex Jones:
Alex forced several publications who wrote that lie to print a retraction statement,
because the guy HATED Alex Jones, which he proved with the anti-Jones comments he wrote.

awguy

Oh perfect.  The only thing more painful than listening to George Noory is listening to Alex Jones interview George Noory.
I won't be listening.  It will be a colassal conspiracy theory ass-hat ego stroking echo chamber feedback loop.

This made me laugh out loud... literally!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Lena on February 03, 2011, 01:51:23 PM

"By the way, I see it as biased manipulation to merge my successful pro-Jones thread with my ingenious headline - where I proved his claims are documented and my ingenious headline - with this bullshit thread started by numbnut Frys Girl."

I can imagine you screamed this at your computer until your face turned dark red and the neighbors pounded on the wall.

James G.

Quote from: Michael V. on February 03, 2011, 01:43:08 PM

Good work, Michael V. It needs to be merged into the "totally paranoid, nonsensical and absolutely logistically impossible to carry out thread."

Thanks.

James G.

Right on. If there's ever been a non-critical, "I'll adhere to whatever my guests say like it's some infomercial, without invoking analytical and logical, experience thinking" talk-radio host it's become Mr. George Noory.

Sorry to say. But, as a critical thinker and visionary, it's how I feel.

analog kid

Quote from: Lena on February 03, 2011, 01:51:23 PMBy the way, I see it as biased manipulation to merge my successful pro-Jones thread with my ingenious headline - where I proved his claims are documented and my ingenious headline - with this bullshit thread started by numbnut Frys Girl.

With every post of yours I read, I become more skeptical that you're female. It might be a cultural difference, but I'm finding it hard to believe you're a native of Russia either.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: analog kid on February 03, 2011, 07:08:30 PM
With every post of yours I read, I become more skeptical that you're female. It might be a cultural difference, but I'm finding it hard to believe you're a native of Russia either.

Have you ever met a Russian woman? :)

analog kid

^^ No, unfortunately, but I'd hate to meet one and find out she believes what Alex Jones is selling, or that she uses words like "numbnut."

b_dubb

i think Lena is actually a man who is fixated on Lena (the actual Lena in the avatar photos who is a Russian pop star) and likes to use her image because he really wants to be her.  i'm guessing that it's vladimir putin or vasclav zizek

analog kid

Lena is the Tatu girl's name also. Okay..

Speaking of Putin, this image blew my mind. It's Putin, when he was in the KGB, posing as a tourist.

b_dubb

Quote from: analog kid on February 03, 2011, 08:40:02 PM
Lena is the Tatu girl's name also. Okay..

Speaking of Putin, this image blew my mind. It's Putin, when he was in the KGB, posing as a tourist.

wow.  that's quite a find

Marc.Knight

Quote from: b_dubb on February 03, 2011, 08:35:39 PM
i think Lena is actually a man who is fixated on Lena (the actual Lena in the avatar photos who is a Russian pop star) and likes to use her image because he really wants to be her.  i'm guessing that it's vladimir putin or vasclav zizek

Interesting.  I think we've been dealing with Alex Jones himself.

Lena

Quote from: analog kid on February 03, 2011, 07:44:10 PM
^^ No, unfortunately, but I'd hate to meet one and find out she believes what Alex Jones is selling, or that she uses words like "numbnut."
I am sooo sorry my princeling *curtsy* to have disappointed you and your faith in women.

The picture is cute, Putin is protecting your actor to avoid a nuclear war. The US agents probably dress up like women to do the same ;D

I would love dating Vladimir, but he's more interested in a gymnastic sports chick.

Quote from: Lena on February 03, 2011, 11:50:29 PM
I am sooo sorry my princeling *curty* to have disappointed you and your faith in women.

Good job trying to sound intellectual while dismissing someone with what amounts to "You're gay".

Next post needs more $10 words like "princeling"

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lena on February 03, 2011, 01:51:23 PM
By the way, I see it as biased manipulation to merge my successful pro-Jones thread with my ingenious headline - where I proved his claims are documented  - with this bullshit thread started by numbnut Frys Girl.
i see it as a biased manipulation to think the subject of alex jones deserves more than one thread.

b_dubb

Quote from: Michael V. on February 04, 2011, 04:49:54 PM
i see it as a biased manipulation to think the subject of alex jones deserves more than one thread.

one thread seems awwwwwwfully generous

Lena

Quote from: Marc Knight on February 03, 2011, 08:47:47 PM
Interesting.  I think we've been dealing with Alex Jones himself.
Apparently you are delusional and paranoid, like some other guys here.
That's fascinating to see, since you say the same about Alex Jones listeners,
so logically we can conclude, when an insane person like you makes such claims the
target of his claim are probably the more sane people.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Lena on February 05, 2011, 05:58:57 AM
Apparently you are delusional and paranoid, like some other guys here.
so logically we can conclude, when an insane person like you makes such claims the

History shows that truth end up falling halfway between the mainstream story and the sickest conspiracy theories.

Quote from: Lena on February 05, 2011, 05:58:57 AM

=

"No. You are."

Lena

George Noory & Alex Jones: Egypt Conflict Could be "Shot Heard Around The World" to Start WW3 - 1/3

he was on for about 40 minutes. here's the rest:
http://www.infowars.com/george-noory-alex-jones-egypt-could-be-shot-heard-around-the-world-to-start-ww3/

@admin  feel free to movie it to the Noory sucks thread. I just don't like posting there, when at the same time you delete my "Punnett sucks" thread. It's hypocritical if you enjoy dissing Noory but wont take others do the same to Punnett. leaves a bad taste.