Author Topic: Alex Jones  (Read 198548 times)

Alex Jones
« Reply #450 on: February 24, 2012, 10:54:27 AM »
alex jones is this guy who's just angry, who thinks he's smarter than everyone else and somehow has the answers that no one else has.  because he's better.  more insightful. 

bullshit.  this guy is so obviously a personality disorder and/or ongoing brain disease.  i hate that i know who he is
sounds like you're not only jealous of his hair

GMO makes impotent
« Reply #451 on: February 24, 2012, 10:56:29 AM »

Very interesting show about GMO. Highly recommended! New Info!

Alex Jones
« Reply #452 on: February 24, 2012, 12:41:14 PM »
I'm tellin ya, dude, that hair's as fake as a three dollar bill. Look at the roots.

sounds like you're not only jealous of his hair

Alex Jones
« Reply #453 on: February 24, 2012, 02:30:34 PM »
I think it's not fake hair. why don't you call in and ask him to proof it - would be funny seeing him trying to rip out his hair :)

Obama a simple criminal
« Reply #454 on: March 06, 2012, 10:13:06 AM »

Col. Anthony Shaffer breaks down how Anwar al-Awlaki Was A Triple Agent, A FBI Asset Before 9/11, and that the US Administration was simply covering up their tracks by executing him.

Corsi talks about Obama's faked birth certificate.

Alex Jones
« Reply #455 on: March 09, 2012, 01:38:03 PM »
Corsi.. the full grown Oompa Loompa

Angelina Jolie whore needs to be arrested says Jones
« Reply #456 on: March 12, 2012, 03:00:41 AM »

right. Corsi is a bit red in the face. wonder if it's just the lighting, or if he got some other problem. anyway, his research into Obama's obvious fake certificates is welcome.

Angelina Jolie whore needs to be arrested says Jones
« Reply #457 on: March 12, 2012, 07:11:25 PM »

right. Corsi is a bit red in the face. wonder if it's just the lighting, or if he got some other problem. anyway, his research into Obama's obvious fake certificates is welcome.

... running joke ... i'm waiting for the punch line

Alex Jones
« Reply #458 on: March 12, 2012, 07:26:14 PM »
This guy is a douchenozzle. If I listened to this shit regularly I would have to double up on the prozac and scotch.

Alex Jones
« Reply #459 on: March 12, 2012, 10:58:27 PM »
And Alex Jones should probably get a lawyer, though I doubt he can afford one who can take on a high-powered Hollywood attorney who is likely to destroy the man's life in exchange for slander against half of the biggest power couple in the entertainment industry.

Alex Jones
« Reply #460 on: March 12, 2012, 11:02:13 PM »
i hope AJ and BP take Alex Jones's head off.  Realistically I can hope that dream can be realized 'FIGURATIVELY' ... but hey ... a guy can dream

Alex Jones is a turd.  a pasty, white turd with a ridiculous hairpiece

Jolie = Skeletor
« Reply #461 on: March 13, 2012, 03:24:09 PM »
slander against half of the biggest power couple in the entertainment industry.

It's only slander when it isn't true. Also - what the hell is a "power couple"? A couple with a woman with facejobs who acts masculine, and looks like Skeletor?

Alex Jones
« Reply #462 on: March 13, 2012, 03:42:16 PM »

Here's hoping Jolie uses her CFR pull to dispatch a hit squad to rid the world of the wig-wearing Texas con-man.

You know Angelina's father was in "The Odessa File", so Alex can use his tried and true Nazi references...come to think of it, Alex strikes me as a "Deliverance" extra.

Alex Jones
« Reply #463 on: March 13, 2012, 04:35:27 PM »

Here's hoping Jolie uses her CFR pull to dispatch a hit squad to rid the world of the wig-wearing Texas con-man.

You know Angelina's father was in "The Odessa File", so Alex can use his tried and true Nazi references...come to think of it, Alex strikes me as a "Deliverance" extra.
all the hate - just because he has better hair than you, yes we know - first goes the hair, then goes the endurance, then the staying power, and now you're all grumpy just because you cant get a hard on.

Alex Jones
« Reply #464 on: March 13, 2012, 04:36:23 PM »
most Coastgab users run around with a plank nailed to their heads.
Mine's taped on with duct tape.  I use a nail for the codpiece.

Alex Jones
« Reply #465 on: March 13, 2012, 04:46:29 PM »
all the hate - just because he has better hair than you, yes we know - first goes the hair, then goes the endurance, then the staying power, and now you're all grumpy just because you cant get a hard on.
Me, I'm not a hater, but I am pissed cuz the wife won't quit with the tugging on my ass-long braid whilst we hoochie-coochie for the 2nd all-nighter in a row.  Endurance, in this department, is something that someone of your age can only imagine. :)

Alex Jones
« Reply #466 on: March 13, 2012, 04:48:22 PM »
and now you're all grumpy just because you cant get a hard on.
        Only a deviant homosexual thinks the way you do. You realize that don't you? No wonder you hate Angelina Jolie...she's a beautiful woman married to a man you lust after.

Alex Jones
« Reply #467 on: March 13, 2012, 04:50:33 PM »
      No wonder you hate Angelina Jolie...she's a beautiful woman married to a man you lust after.     

Ka Ching!

Alex Jones
« Reply #468 on: March 13, 2012, 05:14:49 PM »
Me, I'm not a hater, but I am pissed cuz the wife won't quit with the tugging on my ass-long braid whilst we hoochie-coochie for the 2nd all-nighter in a row.  Endurance, in this department, is something that someone of your age can only imagine. :)
so your mans-woman is beating the crap out of you 2 nights in a row, and you're robbing on the floor like a worm liking her feet.- good for you :)

Alex Jones
« Reply #469 on: March 13, 2012, 05:16:26 PM »
        Only a deviant homosexual thinks the way you do. You realize that don't you? No wonder you hate Angelina Jolie...she's a beautiful woman married to a man you lust after.

gringo, we know you're the one lusting after mexican balls. and about jolie - she WAS a very pretty girl, but unfortunately she destroyed herself with bulimia and facejobs, now she looks indeed more like skeletor.

Alex Jones
« Reply #470 on: March 13, 2012, 06:03:09 PM »
No mames, guey.

Alex Jones
« Reply #471 on: March 13, 2012, 07:21:12 PM »
gringo, we know you're the one lusting after mexican balls. and about jolie - she WAS a very pretty girl, but unfortunately she destroyed herself with bulimia and facejobs, now she looks indeed more like skeletor.
      Chico, we know you like 'em fat and ugly. You want Fernando Valenzuela in a dress. You'll label any woman under 300lbs "Skeletor".

Alex Jones
« Reply #472 on: March 13, 2012, 09:34:45 PM »
You want Fernando Valenzuela in a dress.
LOL.  nice baseball reference

Alex Jones
« Reply #473 on: March 13, 2012, 09:38:37 PM »
LOL.  nice baseball reference

"Fernando-mania", one of those "You gotta love the 80's" trends that are so long forgotten.

Alex Jones
« Reply #474 on: March 15, 2012, 02:36:17 AM »
I may have to visit you and cut off your cojones after all. If you like, I can refurbish them into a pair of dice and send them to your wife, so they have at least some use again.

Alex Jones
« Reply #475 on: March 15, 2012, 07:40:23 AM »
maybe Alex Jones is using mind control on you Alejandro?  you're definitely acting like his little robot bitch

Alex Jones
« Reply #476 on: March 15, 2012, 10:52:33 AM »
I may have to visit you and cut off your cojones after all. If you like, I can refurbish them into a pair of dice and send them to your wife, so they have at least some use again.
        How's that closet, Alexis? Your love of testicles(yours and more pointedly, others) may be even weirder than your Jones fixation(no mean feat)

Alex Jones
« Reply #477 on: March 15, 2012, 05:07:45 PM »
maybe Alex Jones is using mind control on you Alejandro?  you're definitely acting like his little robot bitch

I am fascinated by this "mind" of his of which you are speaking.  Since I can see no evidence of it, may I assume you are remote viewing it?

Alex Jones
« Reply #478 on: March 16, 2012, 09:09:46 PM »

Alex Jones
« Reply #479 on: March 20, 2012, 12:49:38 PM »

Well, the fact that I am homosexual does not excuse your homophobic slurs. And Brad Pitt *IS* hotter than Angelina, you gotta admit that.