Author Topic: Alex Jones  (Read 190567 times)

Re: Alex Jones
« Reply #1380 on: March 30, 2019, 03:50:59 PM »
My boy Jim Fetzer, would have rekt this deposition.
I believe he has/is involved in some lawsuits but I haven't seen any depositions released. He is mentioned during Alex's one.  I also don't know the state of his affairs, it could be that he is what lawyers would call "judgement proof?" Idk. But if he has wealth like Alex I'm sure the sharks are coming after him also.

« Reply #1381 on: March 30, 2019, 04:07:28 PM »
He is involved, the parent of Sandy Hook has been cyber stalking Jim and my shows with him.

« Reply #1382 on: March 30, 2019, 04:20:47 PM »
My boy Jim Fetzer, would have rekt this deposition.

Oh man.  Can you imagine?

« Reply #1383 on: March 30, 2019, 04:21:10 PM »
He is involved, the parent of Sandy Hook has been cyber stalking Jim and my shows with him.
If true maybe turn the tables on them and get a lawyer or report to authorities?
47 U.S. Code § 223 

I think California has stricter laws and even criminal penalties in addition to civil awards

« Reply #1384 on: March 30, 2019, 04:28:29 PM »
If true maybe turn the tables on them and get a lawyer or report to authorities?
47 U.S. Code § 223 

I think California has stricter laws and even criminal penalties in addition to civil awards

The "parent",  has gone after my shows, I just hope they play audio of my show with Jim. Especially the part of me urinating on a homeless, but a man can only hope for so much.

Jim did show up to Court and the parent, no showed. This doesn't stop him from going around and cyber stalking Jim. Real or fake, freedom of speech is under attack.

« Reply #1385 on: March 30, 2019, 04:33:37 PM »
The "parent",  has gone after my shows, I just hope they play audio of my show with Jim. Especially the part of me urinating on a homeless, but a man can only hope for so much.

Jim did show up to Court and the parent, no showed. This doesn't stop him from going around and cyber stalking Jim. Real or fake, freedom of speech is under attack.
True. That and other rights. 

Breaking Alex Update
« Reply #1386 on: April 03, 2019, 07:11:27 PM »
Alex has a new lawyer and, apparently, a new strategy. 

https://www.statesman.com/news/20190403/new-defense-lawyer-switches-strategy-in-alex-jones-case

"“This is a legal case that’s far bigger than Alex Jones, and our goal is to change the way this case is handled so that the legal case is the focus,” attorney Robert Barnes told the American-Statesman outside the courtroom of Judge Scott Jenkins in Travis County District Court, asserting that the novel questions raised by the case and the way those questions are now cleanly framed make it ripe for appeal all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court.“They love pure questions of law, and this a hot topic,” Barnes said. “This is the case that’s going to decide the future of the free press.”"

Alex J on Clyde now
« Reply #1387 on: April 11, 2019, 11:07:04 PM »
After commercials. Dinovite is the bomb! And a diamond merchant wholesaler ad. ....I'll let others speculatem