Author Thanksgiving  (Read 344 times)

Thanksgiving
« on: November 22, 2017, 06:59:52 PM »
Hello everyone. I have a question for everyone. If you could have any 5 to 10 bellgabbers over for thanksgiving who would it be?
I would have over Chefist, little chris, brig, MV, The Mud King, Who, Star Mountain and Jazmunda

Re: Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 07:14:30 PM »
Hello everyone. I have a question for everyone. If you could have any 5 to 10 bellgabbers over for thanksgiving who would it be?
I would have over Chefist, little chris, brig, MV, The Mud King, Who, Star Mountain and Jazmunda

Would you roast them in an oven or deep fry them in peanut oil, cajun style?

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 07:28:10 PM »
Everyone - although some might have to sit in the yard!

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 02:09:43 AM »
Everyone - although some might have to sit in the yard!

As I understand fm one of your other falkesque threads, you don't swallow.  Pass.  Heading over to Damons to party like a fucking rock star.     

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 03:51:43 AM »
As I understand fm one of your other falkesque threads, you don't swallow.  Pass.  Heading over to Damons to party like a fucking rock star.     

Damon? Swallows?!

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 10:19:22 AM »
Here we go again. Anytime you have anything that gives thanks, shows gratitude, celebrates family, or is just harmless fun, you can bet the left is going to attack and try to destroy it. After all itís not fair that all those people are able to give thanks, show gratitude, spend time with family, and have some harmless fun, while the left wallows in their perpetual misery. It wouldnít be thanksgiving without some Mark Dice.

Iím thankful to have bellgab as a place to share interest in the the belliverse. Iím also thankful Iím not part of the ignorant leftwing lemming cult and thankful I get to push their buttons. Politically this has been one of the most enjoyable years of my life.

Also thankful to have a family in the White House who doesnít hate the United States.

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 10:29:50 AM »
the left is going to attack and try to destroy it

Your diligent, fish-mouthed embrace of the two-party paradigm is the glitter in the darkness of my world. Don't ever change.

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2017, 10:31:40 AM »
If you could have any 5 to 10 bellgabbers over for thanksgiving who would it be?

onan, bigchucka, curtis, Cynnie, Foodlion, & mv's wife. We're not having dinner--I have a series of compartmentalized questions, all set to go.

Bring your own eggnog.

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2017, 10:42:59 AM »
Watching the Macy's parade this morning, I see that all of the musical performances are lip-synced.

But, it appeared that perhaps the marching band's performances were not "taped".

Does Victoria's Secret have a sponsored entry in the parade, or is just their out door billboard get to be on TV??

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2017, 12:11:56 PM »
I'd have ya all over.  Even the vegans.  Heh, heh. ;D

Have a great Thanksgiving Day, BellGabbers. ;) :D :-*

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2017, 12:17:18 PM »

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2017, 12:40:08 PM »

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2017, 01:47:47 PM »

turkee sammiches for all ?

this thread is 1 day old, why is it moved to the archive section?

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2017, 01:55:49 PM »
Here we go again. Anytime you have anything that gives thanks, shows gratitude, celebrates family, or is just harmless fun, you can bet the left is going to attack and try to destroy it. After all itís not fair that all those people are able to give thanks, show gratitude, spend time with family, and have some harmless fun, while the left wallows in their perpetual misery. It wouldnít be thanksgiving without some Mark Dice.

Iím thankful to have bellgab as a place to share interest in the the belliverse. Iím also thankful Iím not part of the ignorant leftwing lemming cult and thankful I get to push their buttons. Politically this has been one of the most enjoyable years of my life.

Also thankful to have a family in the White House who doesnít hate the United States.

Their masters want them to keep sowing division throughout the holidays. Hey, maybe they'll get lucky and there will be a few family murders. That should make them happy, right?  :D

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2017, 03:20:26 PM »
I got some Drano on my turkey while trying to thaw the dang thing out. Am still going to eat it. Will see what happens

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2017, 03:35:59 PM »
I got some Drano on my turkey while trying to thaw the dang thing out. Am still going to eat it. Will see what happens

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2017, 12:59:49 AM »

At foist I 'add, mmm.

My FacTsUrkey, had a bit of a...

t'oven, understandich?

Warrunm?

MMm, inneres'ting.