• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is the mudking aka IamNotPickleRick! still alive

Started by damon, November 21, 2017, 07:47:26 PM

damon

Where is Curtis the mudking at? Did the aliens beamed him away? Did Falkie eat him for lunch? Did he and MV ran away to get married? What happen??

starrmtn001

Quote from: damon on November 21, 2017, 07:47:26 PM
Where is Curtis the mudking at? Did the aliens beamed him away? Did Falkie eat him for lunch? Did he and MV ran away to get married? What happen??
Curtis recently became a new daddy again.  I'm pretty sure his family outranks BellGab.  Easy choice IMHO. ;)

damon

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 21, 2017, 07:56:06 PM
Curtis recently became a new daddy again.  I'm pretty sure his family outranks BellGab.  Easy choice IMHO. ;)
I understand that curtis is busy with JR. Kids are a hand full. Family is more important then bellgab. :)

heater

I’ve been looking for him too but haven’t seen him yet. I hope themudking and MV can do a Spec Sheet soon!

Sponsored Post: become an epic wizard today by playing Paranormal Castle Builder today on iOS and Android app stores!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on November 22, 2017, 11:01:15 PM
I’ve been looking for him too but haven’t seen him yet. I hope themudking and MV can do a Spec Sheet soon!

Sponsored Post: become an epic wizard today by playing Paranormal Castle Builder today on iOS and Android app stores!

Why? So the guberment can spy on me while I'm playing a game too?  ;D

wr250

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on November 22, 2017, 11:01:15 PM

the above post was really sponsored by the letter E , the number 1 and a sex doll on the porch of a abandoned hose in detroit. 

heater

Quote from: wr250 on November 23, 2017, 01:30:00 PM
the above post was really sponsored by the letter E , the number 1 and a sex doll on the porch of a abandoned hose in detroit.

You speak the truth.  I’d say let’s have a thanksgiving RandomCast but I can’t find my podcasting hose.

heater

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2017, 11:41:20 PM
Why? So the guberment can spy on me while I'm playing a game too?  ;D

Shh! Don’t say that too loudly or the CIA won’t write me the check!

starrmtn001

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on November 23, 2017, 04:55:55 PM
Shh! Don’t say that too loudly or the CIA won’t write me the check!
You're in 1st pool picker place, at the moment. ;)

wr250

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on November 23, 2017, 04:55:19 PM
You speak the truth.  I’d say let’s have a thanksgiving RandomCast but I can’t find my podcasting hose.
i think RA found it laying in your driveway. thinking about doing something streaming later myself.

starrmtn001

WR250 is spinning the hits again.

Click on this link first and download:  http://minifang.no-ip.info:8000/stream.m3u

When you get to UFOShip chat, mute the speaker at the bottom of the chat box: http://ufoship.com/chat/

C'mon and join us.  It will be fun! ;D