• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Zimbabwe coup?

Started by albrecht, November 14, 2017, 02:58:00 PM

Swishypants

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 15, 2017, 01:00:52 PM
First name was Ian.

That was a common name but was it Green Leader himself? He has passed on now.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Swishypants on November 15, 2017, 01:01:55 PM
That was a common name but was it Green Leader himself? He has passed on now.

No.  Green Leader was a Canberra pilot, the guy I met had flown Hunters.  He claimed to have been one of the pilots flying CAP over the Zambian air base.

Swishypants

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 15, 2017, 01:17:55 PM

No.  Green Leader was a Canberra pilot, the guy I met had flown Hunters.  He claimed to have been one of the pilots flying CAP over the Zambian air base.

I think Nigel and Props were flying that day. I'll ask. Nigel is still flying. He's the Red Bull Pilot.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on November 15, 2017, 01:13:11 PM

I've got one of those large tin knights from Mexico too!  ;D

El Chapo gave it to me...kinda. 

https://youtu.be/inoHapfuRA8

albrecht

http://www.zbc.co.zw/2017/11/15/cde-chipanga-apologises-to-zdf/
Leader of Zanu-PF youth-wing has apologized for his previous and "ill-advised" "reckless utterances,"  ;)  so it looks like Mugabe and his wife are officially out and there is scrambling to get on the good side of the military and future new leader. We will see.
ps: where do these Africans get their outrageous clothing? Even the "youth leader" is sporting an interesting sweater- certainly not as good as the dictator's but still sporting and sort of retro looking.

Swishypants

The body double and his fawk-ugly wife!

https://youtu.be/ZXhuso4OTG4

The Blacks follow the old Colonial influences. They don't know how to run a modern society. Only how to emulate and beg/extort. There are no nations in Africa. The very concept of a nation is foreign. Also, the Shona and N'deble are colonists themselves coming from central Africa about 80 years before the Portuguese got there 500 years ago. The indigenous inhabitants are the San Bushmen, who are genetically more in-line with Chinese people. The Bantu's used to hunt them as food and drove them out into the Kalahari Desert.

Swishypants

Think of it like trying to sing a song in a language you do not speak. You can emulate the sing-song and words phonetically, but it comes out as gibberish to a native speaker. That's post-Colonial Africa. The libtards will tell you it's their (Bantu's) country, but they don't understand the very concept of "country" at a core level. It's a violent, yet comical farce.

Swishypants

They (the African blacks) do covet however, and know the things we had are not like theirs and are better. But if they can't eat it, steal it, or fuck it, it's of little value to them. Global bankers used that to their advantage in the form of selling it all as an oppressive, in-human, world that needed to be set free. Free to what? Suffer? Yep! And they (the libtards) patted themselves on the back, graduated college, and went to work for the Corporations (who serve the Global Bankers; see the round-robin in effect here?). People died and tragedy ensued but they were on to other things by then.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 15, 2017, 12:04:03 PM
I'm an American. I only worked with Rhodesians. The PMC's.

Liaison between the PMC's and US Special Operations Forces.

Learn to fight in Africa! It will be fun! :)

I learned their languages and food and culture and they would talk to me where-as they would not anyone else. They are exceptionally clannish and do not trust outsiders. I am their friend, truly. That was my value. The military would approach them and they would field to me. So I became the portal, and my brothers and sisters there enforced that rule. Overnight 18Xray equivalent. I was just in the right place at the right time and had the family Special Operations legacy behind me. I essentially fell ass-backwards into it without even trying. However, it did a lot of good inside JSOC and made billions for the Mining Consortiums. Now I do whatever the fuck I want and life is good! Wealthy and untouchable!

A lot of Military guys are jealous of that, but they can go fuckin' pound sand! I had more positive effect in the defense of this country than they did. I win bitches! You're welcome! :)

You are a total fraud.  Your stories are full of holes and contradictions and read like the fiction that gets published in Soldier of Fortune and other “merc” magazines.  You are a Google warrior who is more steeped in pop culture than the average teenage girl.  After getting shit-canned from the Navy you went back to Bum Fuck, Texas or wherever and, except for the stints you’ve done in various locked wards, where you remain to this day.  You probably collect some sort of disability and live on the margins.  If this were 75-100 years  ago you would be living in some relative’s attic and only be taken out under close supervision for “necessaries.”   

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 15, 2017, 05:54:19 PM
You are a total fraud.  Your stories are full of holes and contradictions and read like the fiction that gets published in Soldier of Fortune and other “merc” magazines.  You are a Google warrior who is more steeped in pop culture than the average teenage girl.  After getting shit-canned from the Navy you went back to Bum Fuck, Texas or wherever and, except for the stints you’ve done in various locked wards, where you remain to this day.  You probably collect some sort of disability and live on the margins.  If this were 75-100 years  ago you would be living in some relative’s attic and only be taken out under close supervision for “necessaries.”

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was never in the Navy Kidnostad, nor the Military. I rolled outside the lines, and got a fuck-load more done in my 10 years than you did in over 20. But I'm not a brown-nosing suck-up who's ass sucks butter-milk. I came. I saw. I kicked ass. And the rest is history. History I helped change. Where's that DD-214N you said you were going to post again (when nobody even asked you to do it in the first place?)

You lick, my balls, and always will low-boy. :)

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on November 15, 2017, 05:27:36 PM
The body double and his fawk-ugly wife!

The Blacks follow the old Colonial influences. They don't know how to run a modern society. Only how to emulate and beg/extort. There are no nations in Africa. The very concept of a nation is foreign. Also, the Shona and N'deble are colonists themselves coming from central Africa about 80 years before the Portuguese got there 500 years ago. The indigenous inhabitants are the San Bushmen*, who are genetically more in-line with Chinese people. The Bantu's used to hunt them as food and drove them out into the Kalahari Desert.
You heard about this King Cornelius III who was issued some kind of secession from SA and the formation of a nation called "Good Hope." He will be the king but says that the people/parliament will decide on policy. The country is to be formed by him (Khoisan* king supposedly) and "Eurokaner Nation, the Afrikaner Nation and the Coloured Nation." A pipe-dream, perhaps, but sort of fun. He was on Rense a while back. Also I wonder what happened to the idea of the Orania deal? The Afrikaner-only town/society? There was some talk about that years ago. Did that ever happen?
https://ccn.media/stop-south-african-genocide/stop-south-african-genocide-secession-ceremony-king-cornelius-castle-good-hope/

* I was not aware that these people had a "king" and that kind of societal/government structure.

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on November 15, 2017, 05:59:33 PM
You heard about this King Cornelius III who was issued some kind of secession from SA and the formation of a nation called "Good Hope." He will be the king but says that the people/parliament will decide on policy. The country is to be formed by him (Khoisan* king supposedly) and "Eurokaner Nation, the Afrikaner Nation and the Coloured Nation." A pipe-dream, perhaps, but sort of fun. He was on Rense a while back. Also I wonder what happened to the idea of the Orania deal? The Afrikaner-only town/society? There was some talk about that years ago. Did that ever happen?
https://ccn.media/stop-south-african-genocide/stop-south-african-genocide-secession-ceremony-king-cornelius-castle-good-hope/

* I was not aware that these people had a "king" and that kind of societal/government structure.

That's not as on the up and up as it seems. To understand Lethoso, you have to understand that during Apartheid in S.A. only whites were citizens. The blacks were from what amount to Indian Reservations and had work permits. Fitting as the Bantu's came to the South Africans and asked to work for them and the South African's said "Ok, if you want to."

What Cornelius wants is more funding from European doners in the form of contributions from wealthy individuals and nations if he can get it. He runs that place the way all other African Nation States are now run and neglects his people while he spends like a drunken sailor. He spent the budget and is playing against the trend to get money. Nothing more.

The Whites in Africa have been targeted for removal by the Bankers and Mining Companies long ago. Again, the Robots are ready to roll and there are too many workers there. Everyone gets pink-slipped. The tragedy of it all is that those left are too poor to emigrate and because of the propaganda in the Western World no nation will take them. It's sad, but so is Africa. Stupidity kills.

Once the last of the Whites are gone, the Blacks will starve and set upon one another. Population reduction. Black Africans see tribe as race. Most Europeans don't understand that.

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on November 15, 2017, 06:06:48 PM
That's not as on the up and up as it seems. To understand Lethoso, you have to understand that during Apartheid in S.A. only whites were citizens. The blacks were from what amount to Indian Reservations and had work permits. Fitting as the Bantu's came to the South Africans and asked to work for them and the South African's said "Ok, if you want to."

What Cornelius wants is more funding from European doners in the form of contributions from wealthy individuals and nations if he can get it. He runs that place the way all other African Nation States are now run and neglects his people while he spends like a drunken sailor. He spent the budget and is playing against the trend to get money. Nothing more.

The Whites in Africa have been targeted for removal by the Bankers and Mining Companies long ago. Again, the Robots are ready to roll and there are too many workers there. Everyone gets pink-slipped. The tragedy of it all is that those left are too poor to emigrate and because of the propaganda in the Western World no nation will take them. It's sad, but so is Africa. Stupidity kills.

Once the last of the Whites are gone, the Blacks will starve and set upon one another. Population reduction. Black Africans see tribe as race. Most Europeans don't understand that.
I know it is hard to leave a place but we should expedite VISAs for whites fleeing Africa as they are in real danger, can bring talent and work-ethic (and sometimes wealth,) into our countries. Or even AG and "entry level work" since many of the whites are now poor and living in bad conditions. Some countries in Europe, for example, seem to be more accepting of some random, illegal (or legal) black African or Muslim "refugee" moving there than what were, 100's of years ago, former citizens of their own countries and still more closely allied with Western values and systems. I think the European countries should allow a "right of return" and even issue passports or a form of citizenship based on family-history to ease movement.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 15, 2017, 05:58:26 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was never in the Navy Kidnostad, nor the Military. I rolled outside the lines, and got a fuck-load more done in my 10 years than you did in over 20. But I'm not a brown-nosing suck-up who's ass sucks butter-milk. I came. I saw. I kicked ass. And the rest is history. History I helped change. Where's that DD-214N you said you were going to post again (when nobody even asked you to do it in the first place?)

You lick, my balls, and always will low-boy. :)

Yeah, maybe you were rejected from induction into the AF.  You have no idea how easy you are to profile.  When you first started posting I was thinking borderline personality disorder but I now think you’ve gone over to full psychosis.  (HAHAHAHAHAHA)

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on November 15, 2017, 06:15:17 PM
I know it is hard to leave a place but we should expedite VISAs for whites fleeing Africa as they are in real danger, can bring talent and work-ethic (and sometimes wealth,) into our countries. Or even AG and "entry level work" since many of the whites are now poor and living in bad conditions. Some countries in Europe, for example, seem to be more accepting of some random, illegal (or legal) black African or Muslim "refugee" moving there than what were, 100's of years ago, former citizens of their own countries and still more closely allied with Western values and systems. I think the European countries should allow a "right of return" and even issue passports or a form of citizenship based on family-history to ease movement.

The nation that does that will be importing a hell of a lot of GDP. The White South Africans are hard workers and pragmatic as hell. They produce wealth. It's in their frontiersman blood. The only question is if the US is smart enough to take the money.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 15, 2017, 06:17:05 PM
Yeah, maybe you were rejected from induction into the AF.  You have no idea how easy you are to profile.  When you first started posting I was thinking borderline personality disorder but I now think you’ve gone over to full psychosis.

You can't profile what you don't understand Kidnostad. You're not SF material. You're a low-boy. :)

Juan

I had a Rhodesian girlfriend for a while in the 80s. She was hot. Bring them all.

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on November 15, 2017, 06:20:35 PM
The nation that does that will be importing a hell of a lot of GDP. The White South Africans are hard workers and pragmatic as hell. They produce wealth. It's in their frontiersman blood. The only question is if the US is smart enough to take the money.
When DeKlerk sold out, I was advocating importing them to Texas, and places like that near our border, but somewhat tough conditions for AG. They would be good and also recognize the threat of an open-border. An opportunity to import hard-working, God-fearing people in the Boer. And even the English types can bring expertise, wealth, education, etc. Stupid to let it whither on the vine. Rhodesians also should've come back once Thatcher etc sold them out. Though there are also lots of opportunities in Africa so we certainly need a presence. But maybe be more 'accepting' of the corruption, like China, (not violent like the Muslims) and deal with minerals etc and 'overlook' the goings-on and less human rights concerns and meddling in politics, since I'm not sure they can ever get their act together. Cynical, perhaps? But?

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on November 15, 2017, 06:26:28 PM
When DeKlerk sold out, I was advocating importing them to Texas, and places like that near our border, but somewhat tough conditions for AG. They would be good and also recognize the threat of an open-border. An opportunity to import hard-working, God-fearing people in the Boer. And even the English types can bring expertise, wealth, education, etc. Stupid to let it whither on the vine. Rhodesians also should've come back once Thatcher etc sold them out. Though there are also lots of opportunities in Africa so we certainly need a presence. But maybe be more 'accepting' of the corruption, like China, (not violent like the Muslims) and deal with minerals etc and 'overlook' the goings-on and less human rights concerns and meddling in politics, since I'm not sure they can ever get their act together. Cynical, perhaps? But?

Texas already has 800,000 ex-pats in it. We could take on 4 million more no problem. Abbott and I need to have a meeting. We're both from the same hometown and his Mom worked for my family back in the day. Interesting side note: Rhodesia was known for it's world class beef and tobacco outside of it's ore. The Beef cattle all came to Texas after the war by-and-large. Many Texans served in the Bush War and are well respected by the Rhodie's.

Swishypants

One note on Thatcher: She was in between a rock and a hard place on the Lancaster House Agreement. Lord Owen (future) and Carrington painted her into going along with them as she had just entered office and didn't know what back-stabbers they were yet, and she was focused on busting the Communist Unions at home that were keeping the British Population in estate housing hell due to killing free trade by bilking the national coffers to subsidize un-competative business.

Swishypants

Quote from: Juan on November 15, 2017, 06:25:25 PM
I had a Rhodesian girlfriend for a while in the 80s. She was hot. Bring them all.

The Rhodesian ladies were beautiful and smart. Their education system remained classical as the rest of the world switched to a dumbing down system. All Rhodesian's tested 10-20 points higher in IQ than their nearest competitors in Academics.

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on November 15, 2017, 06:34:59 PM
One note on Thatcher: She was in between a rock and a hard place on the Lancaster House Agreement. Lord Owen (future) and Carrington painted her into going along with them as she had just entered office and didn't know what back-stabbers they were yet, and she was focused on busting the Communist Unions at home that were keeping the British Population in estate housing hell due to killing free trade by bilking the national coffers to subsidize un-competative business.
There is a history of sell-outs and backstabbing in so-called "conservative" Parties (and in others.) Who knows what will happen here but, actually, I think Trump (if the right people talk to him and frame it correctly) could be a hero, on this issue, if he unilaterally XOd an expedited immigration scheme for white Africans to the US (people and capital.) He could use the 'instability' in Zimbabwe and SA etc and "human rights" as an excuse, a few videos of the farmer killings and camps might be able to persuade him. And it would satisfy him because it would piss off the Left, Hollywood, and their news media, so, so much!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 15, 2017, 06:21:27 PM
You can't profile what you don't understand Kidnostad. You're not SF material. You're a low-boy. :)

I understand that you were never a shooter and that your knowledge is second hand. You are way too needy. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 15, 2017, 06:49:27 PM
I understand that you were never a shooter and that your knowledge is second hand. You are way too needy.

I was never a shooter. I just explained that didn't I dumb shit. Not that I'm not a bad shot mind you. Daddy was a LRRP and I grew up shooting and learning small arms. ;)

Not needy, just enjoying rubbing your fuckin' nose in it. 

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on November 15, 2017, 06:40:39 PM
There is a history of sell-outs and backstabbing in so-called "conservative" Parties (and in others.) Who knows what will happen here but, actually, I think Trump (if the right people talk to him and frame it correctly) could be a hero, on this issue, if he unilaterally XOd an expedited immigration scheme for white Africans to the US (people and capital.) He could use the 'instability' in Zimbabwe and SA etc and "human rights" as an excuse, a few videos of the farmer killings and camps might be able to persuade him. And it would satisfy him because it would piss off the Left, Hollywood, and their news media, so, so much!

It would serve Trumps' financial bottom line, but not the Globalists'. I'd like to see him do it just to burn their asses.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 15, 2017, 06:49:27 PM
I understand that you were never a shooter and that your knowledge is second hand. You are WAY too needy.

FIFY ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 15, 2017, 06:53:31 PM
I was never a shooter. I just explained that didn't I dumb shit. Not that I'm not a bad shot mind you. Daddy was a LRRP and I grew up shooting and learning small arms. ;)

Not needy, just enjoying rubbing your fuckin' nose in it.

Nope. Your daddy was a drunk who was also your mother’s daddy, remember?  Do you still keep women’s poop that you’ve collected in you refrigerator?  Do you still have the deep resentment towards the little fat kid who assaulted you with flaming Lincoln Logs.  Do you still do lines of coke and suck dicks? 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 15, 2017, 07:10:32 PM
Nope. Your daddy was a drunk who was also your mother’s daddy, remember?  Do you still keep women’s poop that you’ve collected in you refrigerator?  Do you still have the deep resentment towards the little fat kid who assaulted you with flaming Lincoln Logs.  Do you still do lines of coke and suck dicks?

Watch yourself valor thief. My psych profile is murderer and thief, because, warfare is deception, and killing is what you do in the big leagues. Or did you think war was pushing buttons and filing reports? Of course you did. ;)  CONUS IMMUNITY!

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2017, 07:07:42 PM
FIFY ;)

Your need to not be bested by me is amusing, but unwarranted. There is only one of me. There is just no room for you Dr. Mexican. Mow my lawn. :)