• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Everyday Fewer Visitors

Started by Swishypants, November 09, 2017, 05:04:41 PM

Swishypants

Soon BellGab will be my own private Shitpost Heaven. MV will favor me with Turbo-Mode and I will drag MD into the briney depths of Troll Purgatory with endless accounts that all hate him, but who all belong to ME!  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 05:04:41 PM
Soon BellGab will be my own private Shitpost Heaven. MV will favor me with Turbo-Mode and I will drag MD into the briney depths of Troll Purgatory with endless accounts that all hate him, but who all belong to ME!  8)

You're a legend in your own mind.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2017, 05:12:04 PM
You're a legend in your own mind.  ::)

Your's too, because it's just going to be me and you buddy! By the new year! ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 05:13:31 PM

Bravo! That's quite an accomplishment. Your parents must be so proud.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 05:20:08 PM
https://youtu.be/TqtehtSB0LI

BELLGAB!

You've made this place so God damn boring I might as well split. There are so few cool people here anymore. C'est la vie, faggot. I hope you and mv are happy. Does his wife know?  ???

Gd5150

Hell i thought you already did.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2017, 05:25:02 PM
You've made this place so God damn boring I might as well split. There are so few cool people here anymore. C'est la vie, faggot. I hope you and mv are happy. Does his wife know?  ???

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
https://youtu.be/l06BFUDfp7M

Jackstar

It's times like these, that I think of all those alleged people who allegedly pressured MV into banning me, over and over and over again.

They must all be so delighted with how things have worked out. I know I feel chastened.

Swishypants

I told you guys, MV is turning BellGab into an educational website with a hidden dark web investment portal. Moving Day Mrs. Brisbee!

coaster

Soon BellGab will be my own private Shitpost Heaven.
Too late. Many came before you. You are the dingleberry after the shit storm. But you sure are special... yes you are.. what a cute little insignificant attention whore. stop being a faggot.

coaster

trolls, ya missed the good ole days. good luck riding the coat tails of trolls who left before you.

WOTR

It is good to set life goals and feel as though you have a purpose in life, and that yours has meaning.  :)

Swishypants

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▄▀▄▀██████   █▄▀▄▀████▀   
  ▀█▄█▄███▀        ▀██▄█▄█▀

Swishypants

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                      █▄▀▄▀██████   █▄▀▄▀████▀                         
                      ▀█▄█▄███▀         ▀██▄█▄█▀

ksm32

..there is a secret, behind the scenes bellgab that you haven't been invited to. That's where all the cool kids are. I'm only there on Mondays. The hazing process is extraordinarily orgasmic to say the least. Although it can be very painful.. they put their cigarette butts out on my penis.

GAAAHHHDZOOOKS!!!!!!! 

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 05:13:31 PM
Oh I don't think so.

Quote from: ksm32 on November 12, 2017, 02:34:17 AM
..there is a secret, behind the scenes bellgab that you haven't been invited to. That's where all the cool kids are. I'm only there on Mondays. The hazing process is extraordinarily orgasmic to say the least. Although it can be very painful.. they put their cigarette butts out on my penis.

GAAAHHHDZOOOKS!!!!!!!

just you wait until they tamp out a lit pipe with the tip.  :o

Swishypants

Quote from: ksm32 on November 12, 2017, 02:34:17 AM

GAAAHHHDZOOOKS!!!!!!!

My usage of "YOUR'S" alone should warrant at least a Plantation, and 25 Slaves! :)

https://youtu.be/bx6f68Wd9dc

ksm32

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on November 12, 2017, 03:40:51 AM
just you wait until they tamp out a lit pipe with the tip.  :o

Horrible. You used to be nice. Now you're just another dirty birdy and I don't think I should be around you anymore.

- isn't that what the portly Bates woman said in the movie?

Swishypants

Quote from: ksm32 on November 12, 2017, 04:21:31 AM
Horrible. You used to be nice. Now you're just another dirty birdy and I don't think I should be around you anymore.

- isn't that what the portly Bates woman said in the movie?

I got tickets to the next CLUTCH show! Wanna' take cabs, drink Budweiser longnecks (usually we have micro-brews) and be awesome bearded, beer-bellied Alpha Males for a few hours? We can get "hammered drunk" and go home to the wives that are pissed off and damn glad the kids are already in bed! "You're not 20 anymore Todd!"

"I'm STILL A BRO ALISON! Still, a, bro!"

"I feel like throwing up! Can you get my farty-pants and bunny slippers for me? Pleaaaaaaaase?"

"Can we have sex!?"

Swishypants

https://youtu.be/X8cmbmwFAl8

The younger chicks still want us! We know how to break down an M4 to the extractor level, play guitar for real, and are the ONLY real ROCK GAME left in town! ;)

And we understand Escrow! Sexy as hell to the 25 year old hotties!

Little Hater

Quote from: Swishypants on November 12, 2017, 04:44:07 AM
https://youtu.be/X8cmbmwFAl8

The younger chicks still want us! We know how to break down an M4 to the extractor level, play guitar for real, and are the ONLY real ROCK GAME left in town! ;)

And we understand Escrow! Sexy as hell to the 25 year old hotties!

This probably belongs in the Things That Annoy You thread, but it really chaps my ass that @Swishypants can be this annoying and this funny at the same time.

Swishypants

Fuck you in the Goat-ass man! T-Rexx and the MC5's shaladied and had a baby! And that baby is CLUTCH! The Confederate Conservatives from Maryland! Here to remind you that Maryland is a Southern State, and while the politicians blocked it joining the South, massive amounts of Maryland Men served! They are middle-aged, don't give a fuck, don't try to hide it, and FUCKIN' ROCK!!! (On Friday nights after work, and if there is no PTA meeting and Alison says it's OK!)

Have another Brewski! Light the "Q" and call the Bro's!

https://youtu.be/dhiBcVILo5o