• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Crappy fast food guilty pleasure.

Started by ShayP, November 09, 2017, 11:03:38 AM

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ShayP on November 09, 2017, 11:16:11 AM
I must say that I am not a fan of fast food anymore.  Haven't been for quite some time.  I rarely eat any.  However, the McRib is an exception, and of course Taco Bell.  I may get food there just 2 or 3 times a year and it's not uncommon for me to drop 15 bucks at a time just for myself.

I too avoid fast food, but after seeing this commercial I decided to try the Taco Bell "Naked Egg Taco".  With a packet of their "Diabolo" sauce, the sausage version is quite tasty. 

https://youtu.be/-J4n7rC3YyU

ShayP

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 09, 2017, 05:31:16 PM
I too avoid fast food, but after seeing this commercial I decided to try the Taco Bell "Naked Egg Taco".  With a packet of their "Diabolo" sauce, the sausage version is quite tasty. 

???

I am intrigued by this Duke.  I didn't know that existed.  I need to check it out, however with my impending McRib ceremony it will have to wait a month or so.  LOL!  ;)

Up All Night

Taco Bell

Shredded Chicken Burritos

Yummy !!  :D

One of the advantages with the move to Dixie was Bojangle's - a huge plus!  Bo's three piece meal is tough to beat............

Of course a take away was the loss of White Castle.   Nothing like it after a big night of drinking. 

Of course the only place to get them is at the 8 Mile road and Gratiot location in East Detroit/Detroit:
https://www.google.com/maps/@42.4502498,-82.9678285,3a,75y,291.08h,86.35t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sUlUixxSp-YpZUBGsDJ1q3w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 09, 2017, 06:38:08 PM

Of course a take away was the loss of White Castle.   Nothing like it after a big night of drinking. 

Of course the only place to get them is at the 8 Mile road and Gratiot location in East Detroit/Detroit:
https://www.google.com/maps/@42.4502498,-82.9678285,3a,75y,291.08h,86.35t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sUlUixxSp-YpZUBGsDJ1q3w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Had a friend tell me Krystal Burgers were the South's answer to White Castle, so decided to try them while in Murfreesboro, TN.  I knew I was in trouble when I saw them putting mustard and ketchup on them.  I ate one of them, and pitched the other three in the trash. Imagine my joy when I discovered a White Castle just a few miles away.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 09, 2017, 07:25:07 PM
Had a friend tell me Krystal Burgers were the South's answer to White Castle, so decided to try them while in Murfreesboro, TN.  I knew I was in trouble when I saw them putting mustard and ketchup on them.  I ate one of them, and pitched the other three in the trash. Imagine my joy when I discovered a White Castle just a few miles away.

Tried Krystals once down at Myrtle Beach.     Definitely don't cut it.   Not at all.   :P

Of course if you happen to be in the Upper Peninsula, well then it is most definitely Beef-A-Roo time........   

Quote from: comaphobe on November 09, 2017, 04:31:53 PM
Canada does not have the following:
White Castle
Hardees
Rally's
Sonic
Carls Jr (franchise lasted 6-8 months in 2016)
Jack In The Box
Long John Silver's (none since the mid-80s)
TGIF (with the exception of downtown Niagara Falls)
Bob Evan's
Waffle House...

I've never been to any of these

Anything anyone doesn't like is now racist, and half of America is now as incapable of thought as this lady.  Good job Libs.

ShayP

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on November 10, 2017, 12:16:59 AM
i believe 'fast food' can cause brain damage...  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALkIM_iMgW4

She was on something.  Not sure what, but she wasn't on this planet mentally.  I've worked with people like this, unfortunately.  My hate is strong.

ShayP

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 10, 2017, 01:18:21 AM
Anything anyone doesn't like is now racist, and half of America is now as incapable of thought as this lady.  Good job Libs.

You are correct in that statement PB.  I see it here frequently.

ShayP

Back to my task at hand.  I will partake...soon:)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on November 10, 2017, 11:49:07 AM
Annnnddd...your point is?  ;D

Who knew there were so many? Actually, I'm calling bullshit on some of these "sandwiches."  ;)

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2017, 11:54:31 AM
Who knew there were so many? Actually, I'm calling bullshit on some of these "sandwiches."  ;)

Oh I am with you there.  On several for sure.  Especially this one.  LOL!

At least make it open faced.  The peas?  Really?

I could go on.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

The Fluffernutter:

That should be Swishypants new name.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2017, 12:06:18 PM
The Fluffernutter:

That should be Swishypants new name.  ;D

OH LOOK! It's your favorite food-court music from the 80's!

https://youtu.be/9abYzI9ycjk
Hint: It aint a "she!"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 10, 2017, 01:02:45 PM
OH LOOK! It's your favorite food-court music from the 80's!
Hint: It aint a "she!"

It's irrelevant. I told you I don't watch your vids, Fluffernutter.  :D

Oooh! That felt good!  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2017, 01:03:56 PM

Oooh! That felt good!  ;D

Did Alex Jones just release his fluffernut into your 50 gage anus?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 10, 2017, 01:05:36 PM
Did Alex Jones just release his fluffernut into your 50 gage anus?

No, I meant calling you Fluffernutter.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2017, 01:06:29 PM
No, I meant calling you Fluffernutter.  ;D

BTW, didn't you say you were Bitching-out and fleeing in tears yesterday? Did Boy George come over to your house and "make it all better" or somethin'?  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 10, 2017, 01:07:45 PM
BTW, didn't you say you were Bitching-out and fleeing in tears yesterday? Did Boy George come over to your house and "make it all better" or somethin'?  ;D

Did I really?! I think perhaps it's a problem of interpretation in that highly limited pea brain of yours, fluffernutter.  :-*

MAX

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2017, 11:54:31 AM

The donkey burger is tasty.

MAX

Quote from: MAX on November 10, 2017, 01:35:34 PM
The donkey burger is tasty.

Donkey Burger (Chinese: 驴肉火烧; pinyin: lǘròu huǒshāo) is a kind of sandwich commonly eaten in Baoding and Hejian, Hebei Province, China, where it is considered a local specialty,[1] though it may also be found in other parts of China. Chopped or shredded donkey meat is placed within a huǒshāo or shao bing, a roasted, semi-flaky bread pocket, and eaten as a snack or as part of a meal. The meat is typically served cold in a warm huoshao and often includes green pepper or cilantro leaves.

Gd5150

Quote from: MAX on November 10, 2017, 01:37:44 PM
Donkey Burger (Chinese: 驴肉火烧; pinyin: lǘròu huǒshāo) is a kind of sandwich commonly eaten in Baoding and Hejian, Hebei Province, China, where it is considered a local specialty,[1] though it may also be found in other parts of China. Chopped or shredded donkey meat is placed within a huǒshāo or shao bing, a roasted, semi-flaky bread pocket, and eaten as a snack or as part of a meal. The meat is typically served cold in a warm huoshao and often includes green pepper or cilantro leaves.

Thow shao bing indeed.