Author Crappy fast food guilty pleasure.  (Read 1241 times)

Re: Crappy fast food guilty pleasure.
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2017, 05:31:16 PM »
I must say that I am not a fan of fast food anymore.  Haven't been for quite some time.  I rarely eat any.  However, the McRib is an exception, and of course Taco Bell.  I may get food there just 2 or 3 times a year and it's not uncommon for me to drop 15 bucks at a time just for myself.

I too avoid fast food, but after seeing this commercial I decided to try the Taco Bell "Naked Egg Taco".  With a packet of their "Diabolo" sauce, the sausage version is quite tasty. 

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2017, 06:18:57 PM »
I too avoid fast food, but after seeing this commercial I decided to try the Taco Bell "Naked Egg Taco".  With a packet of their "Diabolo" sauce, the sausage version is quite tasty. 

???

I am intrigued by this Duke.  I didn't know that existed.  I need to check it out, however with my impending McRib ceremony it will have to wait a month or so.  LOL!  ;)

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2017, 06:36:40 PM »
Taco Bell

Shredded Chicken Burritos

Yummy !!  :D

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2017, 06:38:08 PM »
One of the advantages with the move to Dixie was Bojangle's - a huge plus!  Bo's three piece meal is tough to beat............

Of course a take away was the loss of White Castle.   Nothing like it after a big night of drinking. 

Of course the only place to get them is at the 8 Mile road and Gratiot location in East Detroit/Detroit:
https://www.google.com/maps/@42.4502498,-82.9678285,3a,75y,291.08h,86.35t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sUlUixxSp-YpZUBGsDJ1q3w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2017, 07:25:07 PM »

Of course a take away was the loss of White Castle.   Nothing like it after a big night of drinking. 

Of course the only place to get them is at the 8 Mile road and Gratiot location in East Detroit/Detroit:
https://www.google.com/maps/@42.4502498,-82.9678285,3a,75y,291.08h,86.35t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sUlUixxSp-YpZUBGsDJ1q3w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Had a friend tell me Krystal Burgers were the South's answer to White Castle, so decided to try them while in Murfreesboro, TN.  I knew I was in trouble when I saw them putting mustard and ketchup on them.  I ate one of them, and pitched the other three in the trash. Imagine my joy when I discovered a White Castle just a few miles away.

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2017, 07:38:50 PM »
Had a friend tell me Krystal Burgers were the South's answer to White Castle, so decided to try them while in Murfreesboro, TN.  I knew I was in trouble when I saw them putting mustard and ketchup on them.  I ate one of them, and pitched the other three in the trash. Imagine my joy when I discovered a White Castle just a few miles away.

Tried Krystals once down at Myrtle Beach.     Definitely don't cut it.   Not at all.   :P

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2017, 07:45:22 PM »
Of course if you happen to be in the Upper Peninsula, well then it is most definitely Beef-A-Roo time........   

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2017, 08:42:21 PM »
Canada does not have the following:
White Castle
Hardees
Rally's
Sonic
Carls Jr (franchise lasted 6-8 months in 2016)
Jack In The Box
Long John Silver's (none since the mid-80s)
TGIF (with the exception of downtown Niagara Falls)
Bob Evan's
Waffle House...

I've never been to any of these

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2017, 11:00:18 PM »
I've never been to any of these

Your loss.  ;)

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2017, 12:16:59 AM »
i believe 'fast food' can cause brain damage...  ;)

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2017, 01:18:21 AM »
Anything anyone doesn't like is now racist, and half of America is now as incapable of thought as this lady.  Good job Libs.

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2017, 11:11:37 AM »
i believe 'fast food' can cause brain damage...  ;)

She was on something.  Not sure what, but she wasn't on this planet mentally.  I've worked with people like this, unfortunately.  My hate is strong.

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2017, 11:12:32 AM »
Anything anyone doesn't like is now racist, and half of America is now as incapable of thought as this lady.  Good job Libs.

You are correct in that statement PB.  I see it here frequently.

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2017, 11:16:08 AM »
Back to my task at hand.  I will partake...soon:)

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2017, 11:54:31 AM »
Annnnddd...your point is?  ;D

Who knew there were so many? Actually, I'm calling bullshit on some of these "sandwiches."  ;)

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2017, 11:59:31 AM »
Who knew there were so many? Actually, I'm calling bullshit on some of these "sandwiches."  ;)

Oh I am with you there.  On several for sure.  Especially this one.  LOL!

At least make it open faced.  The peas?  Really?

I could go on.  ;)

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2017, 12:06:18 PM »
The Fluffernutter:

That should be Swishypants new name.  ;D

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2017, 01:02:45 PM »
The Fluffernutter:

That should be Swishypants new name.  ;D

OH LOOK! It's your favorite food-court music from the 80's!

Hint: It aint a "she!"

« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2017, 01:03:56 PM »
OH LOOK! It's your favorite food-court music from the 80's!
Hint: It aint a "she!"

It's irrelevant. I told you I don't watch your vids, Fluffernutter.  :D

Oooh! That felt good!  ;D

« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2017, 01:05:36 PM »

Oooh! That felt good!  ;D

Did Alex Jones just release his fluffernut into your 50 gage anus?

« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2017, 01:06:29 PM »
Did Alex Jones just release his fluffernut into your 50 gage anus?

No, I meant calling you Fluffernutter.  ;D

« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2017, 01:07:45 PM »
No, I meant calling you Fluffernutter.  ;D

BTW, didn't you say you were Bitching-out and fleeing in tears yesterday? Did Boy George come over to your house and "make it all better" or somethin'?  ;D

« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2017, 01:10:00 PM »
BTW, didn't you say you were Bitching-out and fleeing in tears yesterday? Did Boy George come over to your house and "make it all better" or somethin'?  ;D

Did I really?! I think perhaps it's a problem of interpretation in that highly limited pea brain of yours, fluffernutter.  :-*

« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2017, 01:14:57 PM »

« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2017, 01:35:34 PM »

The donkey burger is tasty.

« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2017, 01:37:44 PM »

Donkey Burger (Chinese: 驴肉火烧; pinyin: lǘrņu huǒshāo) is a kind of sandwich commonly eaten in Baoding and Hejian, Hebei Province, China, where it is considered a local specialty,[1] though it may also be found in other parts of China. Chopped or shredded donkey meat is placed within a huǒshāo or shao bing, a roasted, semi-flaky bread pocket, and eaten as a snack or as part of a meal. The meat is typically served cold in a warm huoshao and often includes green pepper or cilantro leaves.

« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2017, 01:50:01 PM »
Donkey Burger (Chinese: 驴肉火烧; pinyin: lǘrņu huǒshāo) is a kind of sandwich commonly eaten in Baoding and Hejian, Hebei Province, China, where it is considered a local specialty,[1] though it may also be found in other parts of China. Chopped or shredded donkey meat is placed within a huǒshāo or shao bing, a roasted, semi-flaky bread pocket, and eaten as a snack or as part of a meal. The meat is typically served cold in a warm huoshao and often includes green pepper or cilantro leaves.

Thow shao bing indeed.

« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2017, 03:05:03 PM »

I would try it.  :)