• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

ART BELL FANS' LIVES MATTER! THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN! A THREAT TO PREMIER RADIO

Started by brugvu, November 06, 2017, 05:17:07 AM

brugvu

Somewhere in times have been AWFULLY LAME.
they Re PLAY the same RE PLAYS over and over again.

NOTHING NEW in FN MONTHS.  cmon LAME-IER i mean PREMIER play something new damn it.
Or i will send a CASE of PIZZA ROLLS  to george the bore

you should have almost every show ever produced. can you please play a show that you never have played before?

1997-07-15 TIME LINES. TIME TRAVELER CALL INS.   PLAY IT.  ALL OF HOURS 2 3 4 and 5. NO editing 2-5.

WE WANT TIME TRAVELER STEVE's PHONE CALL.

ART BELL FANS' LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN!

STOP THE BULLSHIT PREMIER/NOORY LOVERS. PLAY "NEW" ART BELL SHOWS. no more REPEATS OF REPEATS OF THE SAME REPEATS !

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT ! FOR NEW (old) ART BELL SHOWS!    NO MORE REPLAYS OF THE SAME REPLAYS. DAMN IT.  ENUFF IS ENUFF

brugvu

STAND UP AND BE HEARD. STOP THE BULLSHIT.

NEW ART BELL REPLAYS.

brugvu

1997-07-15 TIME LINES. TIME TRAVELER CALL INS.   PLAY IT.

PREMIER has an obligation to their listeners. or lack there of :)

GIVE US NEW ART BELL SHOWS. SHOWS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN REPLAYED.
there are 1000's. but yet you replay the same shit. ENUFF IS ENUFF.

OR.
release THE KRAKEN and give us ALL the ART BELL SHOWS $1 each. i'd pay a lot more, but no one else would. cheap asses.

HOW ABOUT IT. PREMIER? are you CHICKEN?  AN ART BELL SUBSCRIPTION.  Start a new website. hire some professionals and release the audio files.

what are you scared of? NSA? FBI? BAD GRAY ALIENS?

DISCLOSURE IS UPON US. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. ART BELL FANS' LIVES MATTER! RELEASE NEW ART BELL SHOWS!

brugvu

GEORGE NOORY.

ANSWER THE ANGRY MOB.
WHY WAS HOAGLAND BLACK BALLED?

WHY DID YOU SCREW HIM OVER?

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?

ps.
Captain Canuck?? wow. he looks like IRON-MAN and a KNIGHT's TEMPLAR had a baby..  really fn cool.
holy fn grails batman !!!!

Dateline

THE PREMRATS WILL ANSWER.  YOU WILL RECEIVE HOURS AND HOURS OF SOMEWHERE IN TIME WITH NORRY

starrmtn001

Quote from: brugvu on November 06, 2017, 05:17:07 AM

Hell Yeah!!!

That being said, do you happen to have a copy of Art's interview with Chuck Barris?  I think it's from the late 90s maybe 2000.  Thank you, Bru.  And keep up the good work.

brugvu

ok this is a start.    for the REVOLUTION that is... im getting an early start on TIME TRAVELER's STEVE prediction for SEPT 18, 2018.
4 presidents in 1 year and an american revolution!

anyone have old transformer or gobot toys from the 80's?
or anything ART BELL related? ufo books/mags/vcr tapes ? anything at all. heck.. AFTER DARK MAGS? no not the 70's version... GROSS.
Id like to find more NEW unworn t-shirts and sweatshirts he use to sell.
found a treasure trove on ebay one time!!!! all XXL. fit for a KING. :) 
i always said i was ART's biggest fan :)

start listing what you have that you want to trade off, or sell off.

lets get a swap going.
BRUGVU leader of the REVOLUTION.   self proclaimed.

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on November 06, 2017, 08:51:06 AM
Heh, heh.... or The Pud could dance Jorch to death!

http://youtu.be/YPhXZQFBeEE

Now that is a man with absolutely no inhibitions!  He is right into his dance moves.  :)

brugvu

only morons would post things on this thread that has nothing to do with the thread.

dancing fat guy?

dude. contribute something helpful, educational, entertaining, or meaningful.

or are you just a straight up dumb ass?

What do you have for trade? what do you collect? buy and sell?  study? research?

or do you just stare at lame videos morons post? YEAH a FAT GUY in a SPEEDO.. oh wow. how hilarious. oh boy. giggle giggle.

REVOLUTION or let start a swap meet  :)   ART BELL FAN's LIVES MATTER. 

brugvu

pate

Quote from: brugvu on November 06, 2017, 05:17:07 AM
Or i will send a CASE of PIZZA ROLLS  to george the bore....

I think he's figured out how to heat/eat them.

Yore thread is boundless.

BTW have you sent/bought said case of t'rolls?

Mmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWxg9AI23YU

brugvu

Somewhere in times have been AWFULLY LAME.
they Re PLAY the same RE PLAYS over and over again.

NOTHING NEW in FN MONTHS.  cmon LAME-IER i mean PREMIER play something new damn it.
Or i will send a CASE of PIZZA ROLLS  to george the bore

you should have almost every show ever produced. can you please play a show that you never have played before?

1997-07-15 TIME LINES. TIME TRAVELER CALL INS.   PLAY IT.  ALL OF HOURS 2 3 4 and 5. NO editing 2-5.

WE WANT TIME TRAVELER STEVE's PHONE CALL.

STOP THE BULLSHIT PREMIER/NOORY LOVERS. PLAY "NEW" ART BELL SHOWS. no more REPEATS OF REPEATS OF THE SAME REPEATS !

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT ! FOR NEW (old) ART BELL SHOWS!    NO MORE REPLAYS OF THE SAME REPLAYS. DAMN IT.  ENUFF IS ENUFF

brugvu

you suck pate.  nothing to share but  useless stupid pictures. nothing butt a butt troll.

WOTR

Quote from: brugvu on November 08, 2017, 11:06:37 PM
only morons would post things on this thread that has nothing to do with the thread.
You have been here since 2010 and honestly think that for some reason out of the thousands of threads that get derailed yours should be special and stay on topic? (I really need a laughing emoticon here.)

I will wish you good luck finding your missing shows just so as not to completely derail this thread (I will leave that to Pate.)  :)

wr250

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2017, 05:04:59 AM
You have been here since 2010 and honestly think that for some reason out of the thousands of threads that get derailed yours should be special and stay on topic? (I really need a laughing emoticon here.)

I will wish you good luck finding your missing shows just so as not to completely derail this thread (I will leave that to Pate.)  :)

Quoteyou suck pate.  nothing to share but  useless stupid pictures. nothing butt a butt troll.
pate is the resident troll.he is also (apparently) who swishypants is attempting to emulate (and failing rather badly at it).

ItsOver

Ah, give Pate a break.  He's just one of the vaguely loveable BellGab menagerie.

It's not like he's the The Pud or something.

brugvu

wr250.. you are awesome.  i love the old balcony muppet dudes. i got a dvd box set of the old muppets.. Its good you all should watch it.

thanks for the laff.

oh.. anyone can derail anything.. just make it worth it.. intelligent, humorous.. entertaining..
like you did..

pate.. normally tastes bad, and easily spreads.  :)

JK

brugvu

i may have entered this hell in 2010, but i'm only in here 5 times a year.

and i normally keep to myself, i dont molest anyone else postings.. unless it talks about NEW SHOWS being found..

hoping someone would have contacted me about tapes or shows by now.
or even transformer collections..

want to get a SWAP thread going,,,  i collect a lot of stuff.. and always am looking for more.
ESPECIALLY... ART BELL stuff. 

oh ps.... i just RE watched THUNDERCATS DVD box set.. i forgot how good that cartoon was. i think top 3
Transformers, GI JOE, Thundercats  1 2 3.. Superfriends is somewhere in the mix...  Jayce and the wheeled warriors are pretty dang cool.
probably has the coolest intro theme song.

anyways this is the RAMBING thread , and send me OLD ART BELL SHOWS on tapes thread too. free conversions.

im surprised no one wants any of my shows.... or wants to trade.. oh well. i dont mind being the only one who knows how awesome these old shows are.

:)

brugvu

DEAR PREMIER.

Thank you for replaying another replay that you replayed within 5 years again.
John Hogue show....

The BOX OF PIZZA ROLLS HAVE BEEN SENT.

VIVA THE ART BELL FANS's LIVE MATTER REVOLUTION.

ps.. Did Peter Levenda say anything important during that dribble of an interview?
I listened off and on, and it was just a generic conversation about UFOs. Cmon.

that was as worthless as GEORGE interviewing the numbers lady.

never satisfied.  maybe i need some more Aspartame.  :P

brugvu

yeah, i know.... i only get lucky on ebay.. by asking sometimes. usually when they list a reel-talk or versa corder...

Robotech.. i'll have to see if they have a dvd box set, thanks for the advice.

:)

List your top 10 cartoons.  i liked the Garfield specials they would play once in a awhile..

Swishypants is my new Director of the Human Relations Dept. for the ART BELL FANS'S LIVE MATTER REVOLUTION.

Email him all your inquiries and ideas.

# ART BELL STRONG.

brugvu

Anyone who wants to join me in finding ART BELL shows, contact me asap. i will share some of my tactics.
City by city. state by state.
i have a list of the first 100+ radio stations who aired the show.
maybe craiglist ads.. newspaper want ads... local flyers..

Anyone living in Nevada may want to do those 3 options first. and we can spread out from there.
i have posted in cities in nevada but no luck.. 
if i lived around that area i would put a WANT AD $$$ sign with contact info on my car and drive around. im sure that would work.

maybe a NEWS station would get word of it, and perhaps help out. would make a great story.

no messages yet. i'll check back in a few days. have a good day.
# VIVA ART BELL REVOLUTION

BRUGVU