• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Terror Attack in NYC?

Started by Uncle Duke, October 31, 2017, 01:58:30 PM

Yorkshire pud

If its a gun involved, its nothing to see, and will be quietly forgotten in a day or so. Sure, there will be mutterings by various politicians, but not enough to get the ire of the NRA political party. Its all good.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 31, 2017, 02:03:40 PM
If its a gun involved, its nothing to see, and will be quietly forgotten in a day or so. Sure, there will be mutterings by various politicians, but not enough to get the ire of the NRA political party. Its all good.

Way to go immediately trying to spin it in favor of your ideology. No thoughts for the murdered, injured, their families?  ??? ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 02:06:01 PM
Way to go immediately trying to spin it in favor of your ideology. No thoughts for the murdered, injured, their families?  ??? ::)

Hey, we already know its false flag and the killed and injured are actors, just like in Las Vegas.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 31, 2017, 02:10:02 PM
Hey, we already know its false flag and the killed and injured are actors, just like in Las Vegas.

Take your meds!  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 02:11:21 PM
Take your meds!  ::)

No need to, but you take enough for the both of us. Get some sleep.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 31, 2017, 02:12:15 PM
No need to, but you take enough for the both of us. Get some sleep.  ;D

You too! You need to keep up your energy for your pretend bride.  :D

the_Stranger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 02:06:01 PM
Thoughts and prayers is the only proper response.
All the good pigs know that. ;)

albrecht

Reports are it is simply a Muslim act of peace. Nothing to see here. CNN is even, much to their chagrin, having to report that the Muslim was shouting the usual allahu snackbar nonsense.

Interestingly in this case the Muslim was committing act of peace with fake guns? And, being thrifty, using a rental vehicle. After peacefully running over bikers tried for a school bus.

We need to import more of these peaceful Muslims into the country and certainly allow illegals in and grant "refugee" status and VISAs to more of them. Ideally not vetted at all, so say some judges and Democrats.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on October 31, 2017, 03:08:46 PM
Reports are it is simply a Muslim act of peace. Nothing to see here. CNN is even, much to their chagrin, having to report that the Muslim was shouting the usual allahu snackbar nonsense.

Interestingly in this case the Muslim was committing act of peace with fake guns? And, being thrifty, using a rental vehicle. After peacefully running over bikers tried for a school bus.

We need to import more of these peaceful Muslims into the country and certainly allow illegals in and grant "refugee" status and VISAs to more of them. Ideally not vetted at all, so say some judges and Democrats.

Agreed. But also ensure anyone (including those on the no fly list) have access to as many firearms as possible.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 31, 2017, 03:11:39 PM
Agreed. But also ensure anyone (including those on the no fly list) have access to as many firearms as possible.
I don't care if the Muslims have guns in their countries. Heck let's sell guns to them and make some profits. If they don't have guns they will use knives, trucks, whatever to practice Islam.

Just let them stay there and have their peace there. They like shooting up each other even more so than shooting up (or otherwise attacking) other people. Just don't import them into our countries. Let them practice their peace there, not in our streets or countries. It is a win-win. They get to practice peace, kill each other off, and we make some money selling them guns.

Dr. MD MD

This is a change of heart. Wha happen?  :D

GravitySucks

The no fly list is a pet peeve of mine. The reason that SOME people on the no fly list can buy firearms is that there is no adjudication of placement of the name on the list. No notice. No trial by your peers. No right of appeal.

I believe the no fly list to be unconstitutional overreach. That being said, if you are on the no fly list because you have been convicted of a crime, you cannot legally purchase a gun.

And since so many criminals do not follow the gun laws all of your belly aching about this minor point is moot.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on October 31, 2017, 03:15:35 PM
I don't care if the Muslims have guns in their countries. Heck let's sell guns to them and make some profits. If they don't have guns they will use knives, trucks, whatever to practice Islam.

Just let them stay there and have their peace there. They like shooting up each other even more so than shooting up (or otherwise attacking) other people. Just don't import them into our countries. Let them practice their peace there, not in our streets or countries. It is a win-win. They get to practice peace, kill each other off, and we make some money selling them guns.

I agree; Fucking Mussies should know their place and leave the mass murder to those who do it legally with legally owned firearms, not poxy vans and trucks. So amateurish!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 03:16:17 PM
This is a change of heart. Wha happen?  :D

Because we all have to die sometime, what difference does it make how or why? Really?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 31, 2017, 03:20:12 PM
Because we all have to die sometime, what difference does it make how or why? Really?

Things tough between you and "Laura?"   :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 03:21:49 PM
Things tough between you and "Laura?"   :D

Not at all. Its splendid.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 31, 2017, 03:17:00 PM
The no fly list is a pet peeve of mine. The reason that SOME people on the no fly list can buy firearms is that there is no adjudication of placement of the name on the list. No notice. No trial by your peers. No right of appeal.

I believe the no fly list to be unconstitutional overreach. That being said, if you are on the no fly list because you have been convicted of a crime, you cannot legally purchase a gun.

And since so many criminals do not follow the gun laws all of your belly aching about this minor point is moot.
Remember apparently he fled his country which has, for the most part, an anti-gun and pro-Muslim policy and laws and so has no crime or terrorism, and then complains about the laws in his new resident country?

ps: the problem with the no fly/no buy is that there also is no (at least easy) recourse, court hearing, informing you, etc and the government is notoriously bad at securing data and ensuring it is good. And, as we've seen so often, even when they HAVE the information on people they end up committing their peace and are caught or killed and we get statements "he was on our radar but..." and if the government acted logically ("profiled") they will be sued and some judge, protected by armed guards, will say "you can't do that."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on October 31, 2017, 03:27:49 PM
Remember apparently he fled his country which has, for the most part, an anti-gun and pro-Muslim policy and laws and so has no crime or terrorism, and then complains about the laws in his new resident country?

I suppose you mean me? I didn't flee you silly boy. I can go back anytime I wish, I still have a British passport. I'm in the US because I married a US woman and she isn't in a position where she can yet retire. The option if she could would be for her to move to the UK, which is what she'd have preferred.

As for complaining? Not at all, I'm making an observation based on day to day experiences. Whereas you don't have any day to day experiences of the UK, and I do.

ps: the problem with the no fly/no buy is that there also is no (at least easy) recourse, court hearing, informing you, etc and the government is notoriously bad at securing data and ensuring it is good. And, as we've seen so often, even when they HAVE the information on people they end up committing their peace and are caught or killed and we get statements "he was on our radar but..." and if the government acted logically ("profiled") they will be sued and some judge, protected by armed guards, will say "you can't do that."

And its also far far easier to get a firearm in the US than it is pretty much anywhere else other than Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq or Syria. The irony is, that a UK citizen who has had firearms experience is likely to be either military, police, or a farmer and not carry them around as a substitute for his dick.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 31, 2017, 03:39:09 PM
I suppose you mean me? I didn't flee you silly boy. I can go back anytime I wish, I still have a British passport. I'm in the US because I married a US woman and she isn't in a position where she can yet retire. The option if she could would be for her to move to the UK, which is what she'd have preferred.

As for complaining? Not at all, I'm making an observation based on day to day experiences. Whereas you don't have any day to day experiences of the UK, and I do.

And its also far far easier to get a firearm in the US than it is pretty much anywhere else other than Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq or Syria. The irony is, that a UK citizen who has had firearms experience is likely to be either military, police, or a farmer and not carry them around as a substitute for his dick.
I lived in Glasgow for a few years and spent many months in London in addition to frequent trips there for meetings. (Alas, never visited Yorkshire.) Lived in Ireland also (Republic of, non UK part.) In addition to the Continent and here (obviously.) So I can comment on all and will in a mini-rant:

But I was in those places I never bitched about their politics, demanded that their forms were in my language, that they conform to my values, speak my language, let off for my beliefs, change their culture, etc. I also didn't rape, blow up, shoot, or run over people.

Why should countries have to accommodate for foreigners? If you, or they, don't like it leave. I don't think we should have to "accommodate" immigrants, even so-called "refugees," when their religion, custom, or just manners tells them to rape, run people over, shoot people, trash out their homes, blow people up, etc. As I've mentioned before- we have enough home-grown crazies and problems. Why import more?

Personally I enjoyed the UK, and aside from Glasgow in some areas, it seemed pretty peaceful but I was usually in nicer areas and didn't venture into all the areas. Now why you want Muslims to come and practice peace, I have no idea. And if it was so idyllic why not bring your wife there? Surely she should be able to get a residency and work permit being married to a Brit, at least after some paperwork and maybe some time? (I don't know the immigration law on that there.) If you have decent skills, education, or training jobs are pretty portable, especially between English speaking (or somewhat) countries. Or, better yet, find work at a company that has branches there and get them to do the paperwork so she can work there. Be aware though, the USA is bad on taxation and she will be responsible for reporting foreign bank accounts and taxes (there are some treaties and exemptions to mitigate.) USA is one of the only countries to do this. It is stupid.

ps: YP, just got my mail (you'd call it post I guess) and you would have a conniption. Weekly Academy (sports store) ad featuring all the deals including guns. Lots of "hot deals," on pistols, ARs, AKs, and just regular deer rifles, in addition to the sports and other hunting stuff.

back to subject:
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/national/7-dead-after-truck-plows-into-people-in-new-york-city-in-possible-terror-attack
Suspect in the latest peace has the nice, All-American name of Sayfullo Saipov. An Uzbekh national (a primarily Muslim country.) (Not sure of his immigration status or if he is one of Obama's DREAMERs.)

Dr. MD MD

So, you guys ever figure out what kind of terrorist it was?  :D

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 04:14:58 PM
So, you guys ever figure out what kind of terrorist it was?  :D
Shockingly it was a foreign national from a primarily Muslim country who practiced his peace.  :o
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/national/7-dead-after-truck-plows-into-people-in-new-york-city-in-possible-terror-attack
No word on his immigration status or if he was an Obama DREAMER.

Jackstar

I'm looking forward to the first responders being interviewed by Ellen DeGeneres.

Jojo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 31, 2017, 03:22:53 PM
Not at all. Its splendid.  ;D
Can you tell us more please?  This world is so harsh; it would be great to hear some hometown good news!

Jojo

Quote from: the_Stranger on October 31, 2017, 02:45:25 PM
Thoughts and prayers is the only proper response.
All the good pigs know that. ;)
And resources!

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on October 31, 2017, 05:06:31 PM
Here since 2010.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/925491461596106753
Crazy. I wonder what kind of VISA Obama granted him and what was his reason for being here. Someone looking like that, with a beard like that, from a country like that, being of a religion like that that shouldn't be granted a driver's license and able to rent a truck certainly not be able to enter our borders.

Stay safe up in that crazy city. I hear they have rebooted the "knock-out game" also.

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on October 31, 2017, 05:29:42 PM
Crazy. I wonder what kind of VISA Obama granted him and what was his reason for being here. Someone looking like that, with a beard like that, from a country like that, being of a religion like that that shouldn't be granted a driver's license and able to rent a truck certainly not be able to enter our borders.

Stay safe up in that crazy city. I hear they have rebooted the "knock-out game" also.

Will do. We're always target #1.

Gd5150

Quote from: bateman on October 31, 2017, 05:06:31 PM
Here since 2010.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/925491461596106753
As he exited the vehicle he was yelling aloha snackbar. The FBI hasn’t determined motive.